It is currently February 22nd, 2017, 6:24 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: February 16th, 2017, 2:11 pm 

Fake refugees walking across the border from the US and fast tracking Syrian pedophiles are on our dime is not helping matter.
Quote:
Sixty-nine per cent of Canadian respondents disagreed with the statement, “[My country] would be better off if we let in all the immigrants who wanted to come here.”

It tied it with France, and came up behind only Israel (77 per cent), Belgium (72 per cent), Hungary (72 per cent) and Serbia (72 per cent).

Canada also outranked the United States, where only 57 per cent disagreed that their country would be better off if America let in all the immigrants who wanted to go there.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3252888/canad ... americans/

Unread postPosted: February 16th, 2017, 2:17 pm 

Fuck True Dope is an out touch idiot.
Quote:
We have better control over our borders, we focus more on economic immigration and selecting those who will be successful in our country, and we only accept a small percentage of those who apply to immigrate to Canada.

Coming to Canada is no easy feat.

Trudeau’s message was not accompanied by any changes to our immigration laws or policies. It seems the purpose of his tweet was simply to virtue signal, to once again differentiate himself from Trump.

But words have consequences, especially when coming from a high-profile figure like Trudeau.

Many around the world took his message literally.

They saw Canada’s prime minister issuing an open invitation to come to Canada.

We’re already seeing the consequences of this invitation at our borders.

There has been a notable surge in asylum seekers illegally crossing into Canada along our southern border.

Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officials have been overwhelmed with the spike in migrants — often facilitated by human smuggling rings. These migrants deliberately cross at rural locations to circumvent a bilateral treaty that prohibits asylum seekers coming from the U.S.

The Trudeau government had to responsd this week by providing the CBSA with an additional $85.5 million to deal with the growing threat of organized crime and terrorism at our border.

Many fleeing Trump’s America, it turns out, are criminals and terrorists with nefarious intentions — just as Trump said.

For all of Trudeau’s efforts to differentiate himself from Trump, a recent Mainstreet poll showed Canadians prefer Trump’s approach to national security.

Canadians are rightly concerned about the global migrant crisis arriving at our doorstep.

And while Trudeau was correct to increase resources for our front line border agents, he also needs to quite virtue signaling and focus his efforts on keeping Canadians safe.
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/02/15/t ... mmigration

Unread postPosted: February 16th, 2017, 2:28 pm 

Don't think we are immune to the populism that puts Marine Le Pen in first place in the polls or made Brexit a reality. Yes, the previous govenment handled the global recession pretty well and handed Trudeau a situation most Western leaders would envy by comparison. However, Trudeau's top down elitism will eventually wear thin.

It won't be Kellie Leitch as that dike has all the charm of a pet rock with a lisp. Kevin O'Leary is only an economic populist. On issues like immigration and refugee settlement, he is as least as open border as True Dope. If someone were to come along who could articulate concerns about alien cultural influences and excessively generous refugee settlement, they might find a large receptive audience in this country. Particularly, if growth, jobs remain stagnant and taxes and debt jeep rising.
Quote:
If Canada’s political classes don’t clean up their act, they’ll soon be in for a rude awakening. People are sick and tired of the establishment and aren’t going to take it anymore.

We could have told you this based on the feedback we receive day in and day out from our readers, who are sick of always being asked to cough up more and more cash for a system that looks increasingly like a house of cards.

However, now we have some hard and fast evidence to back this idea up. A survey by Edelman, one of the world’s leading public affairs firms, reveals that Canada is ripe for a populist uprising.

There is growing discontent among ordinary Canadians aimed at government, media and business elites.

It’s unlike anything Edelman’s seen in the 17 years it’s been doing what it calls its trust barometer.

All signs show we’ve got a similar mix of ingredients that lit a fire under the people in both the United Kingdom and United States.

Conclusions such as, “80% of people think the elites who run institutions are out of touch with regular people” and “69% say we need to prioritize Canadian interests over the rest of the world” read like no brainers to us.

But a shockingly large number of establishment grandees in this country go about their daily lives completely oblivious to the concerns of regular people.

The problem gets worse when they do learn about public discontent and simply look down their noses at it.

We know differently. We understand why Canadians get so frustrated at the green schemes, rising taxes, special interest group shenanigans and more that plague our political landscape.

It’s because they were never consulted on this agenda but are always expected to foot the bill for it. They never asked for it, but have to live with the consequences.

People are tired of business as usual and we can’t blame them.

They’re spending their days working their jobs, following the law and paying their bills and taxes. They’re the rocks that underpin this great country.

The establishment should be honoured to serve the interests of regular Canadians instead of patronizing them.

Consider this their wake up call.
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/02/15/a ... das-elites

Unread postPosted: February 16th, 2017, 2:57 pm 

Open immigration is a sure fire way of fuelling populist movements.

Unread postPosted: February 16th, 2017, 8:02 pm 

Those scammers walking across the US border are not refugees. Turn them around and send them back immediately.

Unread postPosted: February 17th, 2017, 7:03 pm 

I will look for the link, but there is a financial burden to this country for not sending them back to the states. Of course our cost is there saving.

Unread postPosted: February 18th, 2017, 12:27 am 

A lot of those refugees fleeing the USA are ending up in my city. It's Trudeau's big stupid mouth that caused this.

Unread postPosted: February 18th, 2017, 7:34 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
A lot of those refugees fleeing the USA are ending up in my city. It's Trudeau's big stupid mouth that caused this.

If they tried crossing legally they would be returned. They cross illegally and we accept them. :crazy:

Unread postPosted: February 20th, 2017, 9:40 am 

Shen Li wrote:
Fake refugees walking across the border from the US and fast tracking Syrian pedophiles are on our dime is not helping matter.
Quote:
Sixty-nine per cent of Canadian respondents disagreed with the statement, “[My country] would be better off if we let in all the immigrants who wanted to come here.”

It tied it with France, and came up behind only Israel (77 per cent), Belgium (72 per cent), Hungary (72 per cent) and Serbia (72 per cent).

Canada also outranked the United States, where only 57 per cent disagreed that their country would be better off if America let in all the immigrants who wanted to go there.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3252888/canad ... americans/

How does it feel that 69% of Canadians disagree you've made the country better off?

Heaven knows, I have not lived the most perfect life. Criminal record, drug and alcohol habits, numerous infidelities during my first marriage and a too quick to settle disputes with my fists(which is mostly why I have a criminal record).

Unread postPosted: February 20th, 2017, 9:51 am 

Um Romero...

Unread postPosted: February 20th, 2017, 11:15 am 

RW wrote:
Um Romero...

Don't confuse the little twerp with truth.

Look at the faggy handle he has. :laugh3:

Unread postPosted: February 20th, 2017, 11:25 am 

Love Muffin wrote:
RW wrote:
Um Romero...

This is a no insult zone asshole. ac_razz

Unread postPosted: February 20th, 2017, 11:34 am 

RW wrote:
Love Muffin wrote:
RW wrote:
Um Romero...

This is a no insult zone asshole. ac_razz

I got a jug of barrel wash in my consultant's trailer just for you and me baby. You like older guys. Have you ever been with a bad boy before.

I will fly you out to the lease. Come party with me.