It is currently February 22nd, 2017, 6:26 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next
Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 5:25 pm 

ac_drinks

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 5:25 pm 

Do Romero and RW really care about the opinions of not too bright celebrities like Creep? What am I saying, progressives think overpaid, decadent celebrities are on a higher plain of enlightenment.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 5:26 pm 

Mind you, these two celebrities were not amused by Streep's rant though. Good for them.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 6:46 pm 

We discourage our children from looking up to actors, or pop stars..

They don't often live the kinds of lives I want for my children.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 7:06 pm 

Azhya Aryola wrote:
Mind you, these two celebrities were not amused by Streep's rant though. Good for them.

I jumped in the ute a little bit a go and went to town for some zucchini when I heard Mif Warhurst on ABC refional radio talking about sadness and art relating to whatever Streep said. Mif was waxing lyrical about the beauty of it.

Haven't heard the original but how stupid are we here in Australia to seize upon the comments of an idiot like Streep? Mif is off my christmas list. I knew her in the mid 90's when she wasn't such an arse. :sneaky2:

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 7:38 pm 

Regardless of which party or candidate gets in now, America's best years as a Great Power are behind it. George W. Bush all but sealed the deal when he ruined his country financially, militarily and politically.

The Americans had a chance to do it right back in 2000 by either selecting Al Gore or a decent Republican like John McCain. They chose neither, but a village idiot with Bush instead. And the nation has never been the same since.

You can't make mistakes like starting the Iraq War or bankrupting your nation by jacking up its national debt to unrealistic levels and then expect it to recover overnight, if ever. Mind you, it doesn't say much for an electorate who would choose a village idiot like Bush. Electing Trump is just another extension of that mentality.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 7:40 pm 

Gore the inconvenient idiot or McCain the warmongering buffon that torched an aircraft carrier deck are your two choices? Wut? What? Hahaha

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 7:58 pm 

Quote:
......had a chance to do it right back in 2000 by either selecting Al Gore or a decent Republican like John McCain.......

He really said that
:laugh:

Then his only saving grace is that choice was very thin, so they got Slick the snake oil salesman

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 8:16 pm 

Ah but you're missing one important point.

Neither Gore nor McCain wanted nor would have jacked up the US National Debt like Bush. And that is what wrecked the United States. Doling out massive tax cuts then starting wars all around the globe. Uh uh. Not gonna work. Usually in a time of war, a nation almost always raises taxes. And heftily. Bush should have rescinded the tax cuts and then made the rich pay for all those wars. Both Gore and McCain were initially against those tax cuts and wanted some financial sanity. Bush destroyed the fiscal health of the United States and since then, its all she wrote. Unemployment. Homelessness. A shite economy.

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Gore the inconvenient idiot or McCain the warmongering buffon that torched an aircraft carrier deck are your two choices? Wut? What? Hahaha

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 8:19 pm 

If I was still a mod I would have moved Joe's derailing posts out of this thread. He does not care what the topic, he just posts the same old bullshit that Bush started the financial crisis. Lame. repetitive trolling.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 8:54 pm 

....well getting back onto topic then, I liked Meryl Streep's speech.

It was effective and it got my attention. And I hope Trump can set a higher example as President rather than running down disabled people.

At the same time, I think Streep's detractors/Trump supporters here have a point - that an awards ceremony is not the place to run down a President elect. She should have chosen a different time and place. An interview on a talk show perhaps?

Herman wrote:
If I was still a mod I would have moved Joe's derailing posts out of this thread. He does not care what the topic, he just posts the same old bullshit that Bush started the financial crisis. Lame. repetitive trolling.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 9:02 pm 

JOE wrote:
....well getting back onto topic then, I liked Meryl Streep's speech.

It was effective and it got my attention. And I hope Trump can set a higher example as President rather than running down disabled people.

At the same time, I think Streep's detractors/Trump supporters here have a point - that an awards ceremony is not the place to run down a President elect. She should have chosen a different time and place. An interview on a talk show perhaps?

Herman wrote:

The callout by Hollywood to disrupt Trump's impending tenure was only put up publicly days ago and that carrot nosed cunt decided to make the biggest belly flop.

Fcuk you Joe. You're an unflinching idiot to the last gasps. I hope you get a serious infection from a boil on your disused weeny.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 10:20 pm 

A boil IS an infection.

Didn't you mention you were a nurse...

ac_toofunny

Got to stay in the game 100%, Aaron.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2017, 10:44 pm 

Regardless, it was still a nice gesture

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 7:52 am 

Since Meryl Creep and company want to replay all the greastest hits from the campaign.

I wonder if the creep thinks this is "setting a good example"

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty

Quote:
Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4VNGeYDrT

that's worse than anything Donald trump was ever even thought to have done. but Don't count on any of the presstitutes asking Ms. Creep about it though. they don't hold democrats to account for anything.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 9:09 am 

Already been debunked.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/10/donald-trump/trump-says-clinton-laughed-about-rape-case/

Whereas Trump has admitted to sexually assaulting women.

Heaven knows, I have not lived the most perfect life. Criminal record, drug and alcohol habits, numerous infidelities during my first marriage and a too quick to settle disputes with my fists(which is mostly why I have a criminal record).

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 9:37 am 

Romero wrote:

they just said she didn't laugh about getting him off with only a year for rape. She laughed because he passed a lie detector.

Other than that everything is factual. Hillary got a pedophile who lured a 12 yo girl into his car, and raped her, off with less than a year in prison. And she did so using technicalities and attacking the victim. (rape culture anyone???)

Too bad we don't have fact checkers to check the liberal so-called fact checkers.

And Too bad hypocrite Meryl Creep is only concerned about a speck of fake news and not concerned with the plank in her eye.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 2:08 pm 

Quote:

Politifact has been debunked.

Bias in PolitiFact’s ratings: Pants on Fire vs. False
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5x1Ik ... l6b1E/view

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 3:32 pm 

Quote:
Too bad we don't have fact checkers to check the liberal so-called fact checkers.

It is funny to watch their desperate attempts to save themselves from themselves

Lots more of the so-called fact checkers out there

Phagdish is as sweet as sugar

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 4:07 pm 

Phagdish Hardy wrote:
Politifact has been debunked.

Bias in PolitiFact’s ratings: Pants on Fire vs. False
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5x1Ik ... l6b1E/view

Some random pdf from some guy we've never heard of? You're going to have to do better than that.

FactCheck.org and others have debunked it too. Listening to the conversation proves that Hillary was not laughing at the rape victim. As for getting the defendant a lesser sentence, it's no surprise that a defense lawyer is going to do her job.

Heaven knows, I have not lived the most perfect life. Criminal record, drug and alcohol habits, numerous infidelities during my first marriage and a too quick to settle disputes with my fists(which is mostly why I have a criminal record).

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next