It is currently September 23rd, 2017, 8:11 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 4:17 pm 

So, a good candidate for President is someone versed in convincing others that the truth is a lie, and vice versa?

There are FAR too many lawyers in politics as it is. Oddly, most of them are on the left.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 5:48 pm 

Romero wrote:
As for getting the defendant a lesser sentence, it's no surprise that a defense lawyer is going to do her job.

getting a pedophile rapist only a year for luring a 12 year old girl to his car by using technicalities and attacking the victim is way way worse than anything trump has ever even been accused of.

Hillary Clinton advocate for Women and Children?-- my fucking ass.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 5:55 pm 

Related to the alter universe these celebs and Dems live in

Tonight, obviously not in a real world or he would do it elsewhere, O gives his farewell speech in .... can you believe it? Chicago where crime has grown at a record pace of late .. "his" city ... and on his watch

I see Fr Pfleger and Pastor Booker, Obots from the gitgo saying "When there is a fire in America, a tornado, a hurricane, they call it a state of emergency, federal funds come in, and help rebuild that town or that community,” said prominent anti-crime activist, Father Michael Pfleger. “Well, hell, we have a state of emergency in Chicago.”"

"I cannot recall a time that President Obama said directly about Rahm Emanuel that he needs to do something about this violence,” said Chicago community leader and activist Pastor Corey Brooks.

Yet he goes there is there as I type, not to help with crime .. no ... to praise himself :oeudC:

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 6:00 pm 

cc la femme wrote:
Tonight, obviously not in a real world or he would do it elsewhere, O gives his farewell speech in .... can you believe it? Chicago

fitting, since two of Obama's biggest legacies are black lives matter's rioting, looting, and murdering, and the uptick in violent crime in major cities across America.

Only 10 more days...

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 6:50 pm 

Speaking of BoneHead Alter-Reality celebs

U2 Delays New Album Release Due To The Election Of Donald Trump Because The World Is Now ‘In A Different Place’ Than When The Songs Were Written

The album, 'Songs Of Experience', was written mostly during 2016 and U2 felt like context had changed dramatically by the end of the year

ac_toofunny

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 6:51 pm 

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 6:52 pm 

I see the logic in the rally in Chicago. It's because that's where he started and came from before coming to DC.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 7:30 pm 

Back to Meryl and her hypcrisy.
Bono and the rest of U2 are uneducated assholes. An overrated band too.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2017, 7:43 pm 

Shen Li, you are on a meme frenzy tonight..

Personally, I have little use for the opinions of celebrities..

Speaking of which, Jane Fonda will travel from the smoggiest city in the USA to Alberta to protest the federal government's approval of the twinning of Transmountain.
:crazy:

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 4:47 pm 

Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law :laugh3:

Quote:
with less than 10 days until Trump takes the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he has no financial ties to Russia.

Rosie Odonnell lives in a bubble all right--a bubble of f at

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm 

You know, its interesting that we rail against celebrities running their gums telling us what's good and bad, but there is another group that is even more seditious that is doing their best to control our thinking.

These are our elected politicians.

They have destroyed democracy by imposing THEIR values, standards and beliefs on the vast majority, and we have let them get away with it.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 5:29 pm 

I support martial law too. Anybody that derives their massive income from Hollywood, should be forbidden from voting or speaking about politics. And tax the dummies at at rate of 99%. Let them finally pay their fair share.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 5:29 pm 

Oberon wrote:
You know, its interesting that we rail against celebrities running their gums telling us what's good and bad, but there is another group that is even more seditious that is doing their best to control our thinking.

These are our elected politicians.

They have destroyed democracy by imposing THEIR values, standards and beliefs on the vast majority, and we have let them get away with it.

Absolute truth.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 5:41 pm 

Fashionista wrote:

Speaking of which, Jane Fonda will travel from the smoggiest city in the USA to Alberta to protest the federal government's approval of the twinning of Transmountain.

Fash, we also have little use for the opinions of celebrities. My goal here is to point out how hilarious they are at their attempt at appearing clever.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 5:50 pm 

Azhya Aryola wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

Fash, we also have little use for the opinions of celebrities. My goal here is to point out how hilarious they are at their attempt at appearing clever.

I have no doubt that is true of you Azhya..

But, the fact remains they speak at Republican and especially Democrat conventions, they speak at the UN and they are given a platform to spew their uninformed opinions.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 6:05 pm 

I have no problem with them showing up to show their support but when they take the platform to speak, I lose interest quickly. They're just people too like me and you. Some probably have bigger heads. However, they do have followers and their followers listen to them. When they spread lies, I have zero tolerance. If they take their privileged positions and stand up for what is right then I might not mind it so much especially if I support the message.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 6:19 pm 

Azhya Aryola wrote:
I have no problem with them showing up to show their support but when they take the platform to speak, I lose interest quickly. They're just people too like me and you. Some probably have bigger heads. However, they do have followers and their followers listen to them. When they spread lies, I have zero tolerance. If they take their privileged positions and stand up for what is right then I might not mind it so much especially if I support the message.

Beyoncé, Katy Perry appearing on stage with Hillary Clinton and giving their opinions.
:yuk:

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2017, 6:24 pm 

Not those. I don't support those clowns. Ahahahahahaa!

Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2017, 4:38 pm 

cuckoo celebs sing "I will Survive" (Badly) because of trump Inauguration

phpBB [video]

3 times more dislikes than likes and all the most popular comments are negative. FU Hollywood.

Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2017, 7:07 pm 

......I guess the message of this whole thread is...that if you're an actor/actress who's made it in Hollywood, then you can afford to speak your mind against the regime you don't like. But if you're someone who's struggling, or has just recently made it to the top, then you'd better shut yer trap. Because the arts/dramatic fields are as politically volatile as they've ever been, and those who get chosen for the best jobs/plum roles are subject to those in power who select them.

It was true in the 1930s, the 50s/60s and the same still holds today.

Shen Li wrote:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next