It is currently May 25th, 2017, 1:18 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
Unread postPosted: January 24th, 2017, 9:13 pm 

Unread postPosted: January 24th, 2017, 11:37 pm 

I like that one

Unread postPosted: January 25th, 2017, 8:29 am 

cc la femme wrote:
I like that one

It's true.

Unread postPosted: January 25th, 2017, 10:18 am 

Unread postPosted: January 25th, 2017, 10:22 am 

Why should only celebrities be denied their free speech but no one else? How can celebrities be forced to restrict their free speech?

Unread postPosted: January 25th, 2017, 10:29 am 

Romero wrote:
Why should only celebrities be denied their free speech but no one else? How can celebrities be forced to restrict their free speech?

Who "forced" them to restrict their speech? And what "force" did they use?

Unread postPosted: January 25th, 2017, 10:32 am 

I asked how can celebrities be forced to restrict their free speech?

And why should only celebrities be denied their free speech but no one else?

Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 11:15 pm 

Sara Silverman tweets call for military coup to overthrow Trump

Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 11:18 pm 

Once the military is what now?

Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 11:40 pm 

Romero wrote:

Everyone thinks thoughts that are illegal or considered not acceptable. Anyone who promotes rebellion or a military coup because their ideals were defeated by vote runs the risk of being punished. Celebrities are not untouchable on this. Nor do they have any special knowledge because of their silly positions in society.

I hope Silverman is at the very least investigated and grilled. We would have been under a Hillary run admin.

Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 11:43 pm 

Investigated for what? Telling people to join the resistance?

Freedom of speech, bitches.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:35 am 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Romero wrote:

Everyone thinks thoughts that are illegal or considered not acceptable. Anyone who promotes rebellion or a military coup because their ideals were defeated by vote runs the risk of being punished. Celebrities are not untouchable on this. Nor do they have any special knowledge because of their silly positions in society.

I hope Silverman is at the very least investigated and grilled. We would have been under a Hillary run admin.

Ain't going to happen.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:10 am 

This is not about "resisteance." Threatening presidents is against the law. The secret service should tell Silverman they're going to investigate her like they told Madonna, that dumb bitch walked it back quick LOL.

BTW anybody remember anyone on the right, any celebrity, any well known person, doing this with Obama? Nope.

It just goes to show, once again, who the real deplorables are. The left.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 5:39 pm 

Yeah Right wrote:
This is not about "resisteance." Threatening presidents is against the law. The secret service should tell Silverman they're going to investigate her like they told Madonna, that dumb bitch walked it back quick LOL.

BTW anybody remember anyone on the right, any celebrity, any well known person, doing this with Obama? Nope.

Exactly. Thanks to Hillary Clinton for the term "deplorable." She truly described the character of her minions and cronies. They are too dumb, deranged, and delusional to accept it.

Also, equally annoying are those who say, "If Obama said that, there would not have been any media coverage..." Or, "Where was the outrage when Obama did this or that..." Puhleaze. Let's not waste time on the has beens. Their time is up and they are not on the radar now. Let's see what constructive ways all can do for the health of the nation now. I don't care about the past and as far as the deplorable left is concerned, who cares about them? I don't care about them. I ignore them. My time is precious. Just remember, the noise they are making is due to the fact they are de-turd (geddit?) and don't know how to handle defeat. Poor things. Pity them.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 5:47 pm 

I praise those celebrities who support Trump though.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 5:48 pm 

Azhya Aryola wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:

Exactly. Thanks to Hillary Clinton for the term "deplorable." She truly described the character of her minions and cronies. They are too dumb, deranged, and delusional to accept it.

Also, equally annoying are those who say, "If Obama said that, there would not have been any media coverage..." Or, "Where was the outrage when Obama did this or that..." Puhleaze. Let's not waste time on the has beens. Their time is up and they are not on the radar now. Let's see what constructive ways all can do for the health of the nation now. I don't care about the past and as far as the deplorable left is concerned, who cares about them? I don't care about them. I ignore them. My time is precious. Just remember, the noise they are making is due to the fact they are de-turd (geddit?) and don't know how to handle defeat. Poor things. Pity them.

Shillary ended any guess work about whether the Democrats had abandoned the working classes or not. She made it clear her rich Wall Street and Hollywood friends was who she would represent as president.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 5:54 pm 

She needs their monetary support unlike Trump.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 6:01 pm 

Azhya Aryola wrote:
She needs their monetary support unlike Trump.

Shillary is all about doing favours for the rich and powerful.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 6:14 pm 

Herman wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
Romero wrote:

Ain't going to happen.

You're right because she issued no threat.

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 7:06 pm 

Romero wrote:

Simple.

They run their mouths about political issues, we don't buy their shit.

They are perfectly welcome to hold political views. They are NOT perfectly welcome to exploit their exalted position to tout a political view.

I will never pay money to see anything with Tom Cruise or John Travolta (Scientologists), George Clooney, Madonna, Ashley Judd (wouldn't anyway), Robert DeNiro and any other actor or performer who uses their status to influence others.

Of course, the irony is not lost on the fact that their drivel doesn't influence me...and I suspect few others.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next