It is currently July 21st, 2017, 1:30 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: February 5th, 2017, 11:11 pm 

Quote:
Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

The report claimed that the ‘pause’ or ‘slowdown’ in global warming in the period since 1998 – revealed by UN scientists in 2013 – never existed, and that world temperatures had been rising faster than scientists expected. Launched by NOAA with a public relations fanfare, it was splashed across the world’s media, and cited repeatedly by politicians and policy makers.

But the whistleblower, Dr John Bates, a top NOAA scientist with an impeccable reputation, has shown The Mail on Sunday irrefutable evidence that the paper was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data.

It was never subjected to NOAA’s rigorous internal evaluation process – which Dr Bates devised.

His vehement objections to the publication of the faulty data were overridden by his NOAA superiors in what he describes as a ‘blatant attempt to intensify the impact’ of what became known as the Pausebuster paper.

more at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z4Xt0ei1y9

I have always thought the way they conveniently found ways to make the 15 year global warming hiatus disappear, looked awfully suspsicious.

---

related article

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/02/ ... fake-data/

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 12:18 pm 

Yeah Right wrote:
Quote:
Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

The report claimed that the ‘pause’ or ‘slowdown’ in global warming in the period since 1998 – revealed by UN scientists in 2013 – never existed, and that world temperatures had been rising faster than scientists expected. Launched by NOAA with a public relations fanfare, it was splashed across the world’s media, and cited repeatedly by politicians and policy makers.

But the whistleblower, Dr John Bates, a top NOAA scientist with an impeccable reputation, has shown The Mail on Sunday irrefutable evidence that the paper was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data.

It was never subjected to NOAA’s rigorous internal evaluation process – which Dr Bates devised.

His vehement objections to the publication of the faulty data were overridden by his NOAA superiors in what he describes as a ‘blatant attempt to intensify the impact’ of what became known as the Pausebuster paper.

more at link

I have always thought the way they conveniently found ways to make the 15 year global warming hiatus disappear, looked awfully suspsicious.

---

related article

And who pays for this? The working man and woman in Countries like Canada.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 12:23 pm 

This bullshit article has been debunked.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 12:36 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:
Quote:

more at link

---

related article

And who pays for this? The working man and woman in Countries like Canada.

yep that's the politicians for you. rather than admit they want to raise taxes for greedy government. They tell you they are wonderful and noble and only want the money to "save the earth" and then they stick it to everyone to fund their out of control spending.

Every pickpocket needs a good ruse to distract you while they steel your wallet.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 12:52 pm 

RW wrote:

Not by Dr. John Bates himself who blew the whistle. He is sticking to the Karl study being used “to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy.” That is what he told U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology members.

The theory of AGW is still very sound. But, we cannot deny that some deliberate dishonesty has taken place over the years within the scientific community to make the warming trend appear more severe than it actually is. There is a lot of money in climate alarmism.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 12:52 pm 

You realise this isn't being covered by mainstream media right? A story that big would get coverage.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:05 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
RW wrote:

Not by Dr. John Bates himself who blew the whistle. He is sticking to the Karl study being used “to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy.” That is what he told U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology members.

The theory of AGW is still very sound. But, we cannot deny that some deliberate dishonesty has taken place over the years within the scientific community to make the warming trend appear more severe than it actually is. There is a lot of money in climate alarmism.

That man has got guts and integrity. Watch other scientists at the NOAA try and discredit him. Climate scientists who reveal their dirty secrets are quickly ostracized.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:12 pm 

RW wrote:
You realise this isn't being covered by mainstream media right? A story that big would get coverage.

That goes to the point of what is wrong in our society

NO story countering the MSM' pet agendas / holy grails get's covered .... I had thought that point had already been well "covered" .. not to mention obvious to open eyes

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:15 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
RW wrote:

Obviously you know a lot about this SB, so a question if you don't mind--

There was, at least initially, an observed warming hiatus from 1998 to 2013. For a long time it was out there, without explnation, and then suddenly the climate people made it disappear, and instead of hiatus years they decided those were warming years. Doesn't that seem just a little too convenient?

BTW just for the record I am a climate change agnostic.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:17 pm 

cc wrote:
RW wrote:

NO story countering the MSM' pet agendas / holy grails get's covered .... I had thought that point had already been well "covered" .. not to mention obvious to open eyes

cc, that's just not true.

Is the Daily Mail not a tabloid because it sure as shit looks like one.

Now if you were a leading climate scientist with something important to say, why wouldn't you approach a REPUTABLE news agency to cover your whistle blowing?

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:19 pm 

Oh, here we are...

"The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust and published in London."

I thought it was rather "obvious to open eyes" that tabloids are utter garbage.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:22 pm 

Quote:
More fake news in ‘The Mail on Sunday’

An attack by the ‘The Mail on Sunday’ on the accuracy and integrity of a recent paper on global warming is based on inaccurate and misleading claims, including a fake graph.

London School of Economics and Political Science

http://www.lse.ac.uk/GranthamInstitute/news/more-fake-news-in-the-mail-on-sunday/

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:25 pm 

My comment was ONLY on the MSM ... I made NO mention of any other media
Your reply indicated you again did not read it before replying to it

Here's a today fun one - hags opposing T

The CIA pic is of a fellow who died some time ago

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:26 pm 

I would worry if there wasn't dissension in scientific study and publication.

What I object to is people getting information from tabloids and pretending it's real.

BE MORE DILIGENT PEOPLE. The bullshit machine is in full swing.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:27 pm 

cc wrote:
My comment was ONLY on the MSM ... I made NO mention of any other media
Your reply indicated you again did not read it before replying to it

Here's a today fun one - those opposing T

The CIA pic is of a fellow who died some time ago

Oh cc, I love to dance but not with people who trip over themselves.

I clarified the story in the OP was from a tabloid. It's not being covered by mainstream media because it's bird cage liner.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:34 pm 

There we go again .... no read, post anyhow. slip in an insult ... I so hate having to quote myself, but seems necessary to keep misquoting within limits
and my point still is
Quote:
Nowhere did I mention media other than the fake agenda - driven MSM

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:39 pm 

This happens all the time. Conservative newspapers and radio people talked for several months about Obama's pastor jermiah Wright before ABC picked it up and then it was everywhere.

the MSM often ignores stories they don't like, with the hopes they will go away. They pay attenion when they become too big to ignore.

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:43 pm 

cc wrote:
There we go again .... no read, post anyhow. slip in an insult ... I so hate having to quote myself, but seems necessary to keep misquoting within limits
and my point still is
Quote:
Nowhere did I mention media other than the fake agenda - driven MSM

Thanks for having me re-read your post. I am still making the point that the daily is a TABLOID and that it's obvious it's a TABLOID and that you cannot trust information you get from a TABLOID. I'm still making this point even if you are only talking about MSN (which I wasn't).

Kk?

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:43 pm 

and Jermiah Wrong's traitorous teachings ran the White House for 8 years, yet good old Jerry never was mentioned again

by the FAKE NEWS and / of Never Mention details that do not support its agendas Mainstream Media

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:44 pm 

Yeah Right wrote:
This happens all the time. Conservative newspapers and radio people talked for several months about Obama's pastor jermiah Wright before ABC picked it up and then it was everywhere.

the MSM often ignores stories they don't like, with the hopes they will go away. They pay attenion when they become too big to ignore.

I look forward to reading it in mainstream media when it comes out. Until then, it's tabloid fodder.