No it won't be

Unread postPosted: February 7th, 2017, 12:16 pm 

Yeah Right wrote:
RW wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:
Romero wrote:
Quote:
Donald Trump will not be allowed to address Parliament on UK state visit

Donald Trump will not be welcome to address Parliament on his state visit to the UK because of his racist and sexist attitudes, the Speaker of the House of Commons has said in a major snub to the American president.

In a dramatic intervention, John Bercow, the Speaker, said he was "strongly opposed" to Mr Trump speaking in the Commons as he stressed that being invited to address Parliament was "not an automatic right" but "an earned honour".

“Before the imposition of the migrant ban I would myself have been strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall," Mr Bercow told MPs.

“After the imposition of the migrant ban by President Trump I am even more strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall."

Nearly two million people signed a petition calling for Mr Trump's state visit to be cancelled in just days after it was announced. MPs are to debate the issue in Westminster Hall.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-state-visit-speaker-address-parliament-a7565651.html

Whether it's here, or England, or anywhere else, its the same deal--Just an other example of the left silencing dissent by any means necessary. typical.

I think we have the right to say no to fascist pigs coming into our countries to spread their ignorance and hatred. Keep that shit in your own country thanks.

Calling trump a fascist and pig says more about you and your post than it does about him. Why are you so angry and filled with hate?

Wanting to keep an ignorant, lying, fascist hate monger out of my country makes me a hater? Okay. I'll wear it as long as you keep that tangerine dumpster fire in your own country.

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2017, 4:11 pm 

Quote:
Federal Appeals Court Deals New Blow to Trump's Muslim Ban

In a major setback for the Trump administration, a federal appeals court on Thursday declined its urgent request to restore the controversial executive order restricting refugees and travel by immigrants from a number of Muslim-majority countries.

Rejecting arguments that the government would be “irreparably harmed” if the judicial system reviewed President Donald Trump’s immigration ban, which he premised on his authority over national security matters, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit determined unanimously that the judiciary has a proper role in safeguarding people’s rights.

“To the contrary, while counseling deference to the national security determinations of the political branches,” the court said, “the Supreme Court has made clear that the Government’s authority and expertise in [such] matters do not automatically trump the Court’s own obligation to secure the protection that the Constitution grants to individuals, even in times of war.”

The president’s response to the ruling on Twitter was in all caps, but was relatively measured compared with his prior outbursts.

"SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!"

The Justice Department, which normally doesn’t comment on ongoing litigation, said it was “considering its options.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-muslim-ban-appeals-ruling_us_589b49cfe4b09bd304bf279e?

I guess this is what happens when you can't be bothered to consult with Congress, Homeland Security, lawyers...

Heaven knows, I have not lived the most perfect life. Criminal record, drug and alcohol habits, numerous infidelities during my first marriage and a too quick to settle disputes with my fists(which is mostly why I have a criminal record).

Unread postPosted: February 9th, 2017, 4:21 pm 

I just read that.

Another slap for Trumpenstein.