It is currently February 21st, 2017, 8:04 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: February 1st, 2017, 1:34 pm 

phpBB [video]

Unread postPosted: February 1st, 2017, 2:18 pm 

It was over 80,000,000 votes from illegal immigrants, you Clinton-loving liar!

You liberals will do anything to hide the truth!

Heaven knows, I have not lived the most perfect life. Criminal record, drug and alcohol habits, numerous infidelities during my first marriage and a too quick to settle disputes with my fists(which is mostly why I have a criminal record).

Unread postPosted: February 1st, 2017, 7:46 pm 

RB Spencer wrote:
phpBB [video]

Democrats receive a disproportionate number of illegal alien votes, so of course it is not in their interest to do anything about it.

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... m-nonciti/

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 11:18 am 

Trump is backing away from the largest conspiracy in American history!

Quote:
White House Backs Away From Investigation Into Voter Fraud Claims Trump Made Up

The White House is backing away from President Donald Trump’s promise to launch an investigation into the voter fraud claims he made up.

One senior administration official told CNN that while such an investigation could happen in the future, it was no longer a priority. This explains why the executive order on the probe that White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said Trump would sign last month was never released.

The president’s accusations are problematic because multiple studies have disproven the voter fraud myth. Also, being improperly registered isn’t actually voter fraud. This is good news for several people close to Trump, including his daughter Tiffany, who were on the voter rolls in more than one state.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-house-voter-fraud_us_589455a4e4b04061313641dc?

Why is Trump now acting like it never happened? :laugh:

Heaven knows, I have not lived the most perfect life. Criminal record, drug and alcohol habits, numerous infidelities during my first marriage and a too quick to settle disputes with my fists(which is mostly why I have a criminal record).

Unread postPosted: February 5th, 2017, 10:41 pm 

Romero wrote:
Trump is backing away from the largest conspiracy in American history!

Quote:
White House Backs Away From Investigation Into Voter Fraud Claims Trump Made Up

The White House is backing away from President Donald Trump’s promise to launch an investigation into the voter fraud claims he made up.

One senior administration official told CNN that while such an investigation could happen in the future, it was no longer a priority. This explains why the executive order on the probe that White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said Trump would sign last month was never released.

The president’s accusations are problematic because multiple studies have disproven the voter fraud myth. Also, being improperly registered isn’t actually voter fraud. This is good news for several people close to Trump, including his daughter Tiffany, who were on the voter rolls in more than one state.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-house-voter-fraud_us_589455a4e4b04061313641dc?

Why is Trump now acting like it never happened? :laugh:

or

Trump says Pence to lead voter registration fraud probe,
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... -deal.html

Quote:
President Trump, in an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, announced he’ll name Vice President Pence to lead a commission investigating voter registration fraud

Unread postPosted: February 5th, 2017, 10:58 pm 

The Democrats oppose voter ID. They know they benefit from illegals voting long before the presidential election.
phpBB [video]

Unread postPosted: February 6th, 2017, 1:03 pm 

I think they should investigate voter fraud. Voter integrity is the cornerstone of democracy and should be taken very very seriously.