It is currently May 25th, 2017, 1:17 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 7:45 pm 

Just saw an interview with the Mexican Foreign Minister on FNC.

What a charlatan.

The Mexican Government is a lying, profiteering, corrupt and incompetent gaggle of backward demagogues.

There is little doubt that they do not WANT their citizens back when deported for illegal entry, because the yanqui dollars that these parasites send back to support their corrupt government will dry up.

Mexico's government is complicit in the flooding of illegals into the US.

10 to 11 million less mouths to feed as well as homes, schools and hospitals to build.

Its a scum nation.

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 7:54 pm 

Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

The Mexican Government is a lying, profiteering, corrupt and incompetent gaggle of backward demagogues.

There is little doubt that they do not WANT their citizens back when deported for illegal entry, because the yanqui dollars that these parasites send back to support their corrupt government will dry up.

10 to 11 million less mouths to feed as well as homes, schools and hospitals to build.

Its a scum nation.

You are absolutely right. I have been to Mexico several times. They may have more expat workers than any other country in the world. Unlike Filipinos, who are spread out all over the world, Mexicans are almost entirely in the US and so many are there illegally. Mexico is dependent on foreign remittances.

I know some Mexican-Americans who have gone back and bought property. The common theme from Mexico's corrupt regime, is that if you don't like it here, go to America. They are exporting dissent and importing remittances. That's not the way, to fix a nation's fundamental flaws.

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 9:33 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

Its a scum nation.

You are absolutely right. I have been to Mexico several times. They may have more expat workers than any other country in the world. Unlike Filipinos, who are spread out all over the world, Mexicans are almost entirely in the US and so many are there illegally. Mexico is dependent on foreign remittances.

I know some Mexican-Americans who have gone back and bought property. The common theme from Mexico's corrupt regime, is that if you don't like it here, go to America. They are exporting dissent and importing remittances. That's not the way, to fix a nation's fundamental flaws.

What do you suggest Mexico do Seoul?

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 9:42 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

Its a scum nation.

I am far from being an expert on that nation. It sounds like IHJ might know more about the internal politics of Mexico. If nothing else, he can speak Spanish and I do not.

I am not an advocate for building, a physical barrier between Mexico and the US, because I don't believe it will keep out illegal migrants. But, if the US did start enforcing it's own laws and not only blocked new illegals, but repatriated the millions of illegals already there it would turn Mexico on it's head. It would destabilize Mexico and force them to confront internal problems that they have avoided for decades. So, the question becomes, does anyone really want to destabilize Mexico?

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 9:43 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

Its a scum nation.

To fix their fundamental problems, they need to build a nation, not a basket case gathering of drug lords and their political minions.

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 9:52 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

Its a scum nation.

To fix their fundamental problems, they need to build a nation, not a basket case gathering of drug lords and their political minions.

I definitely agree. A few special economic zones for American automakers does not offset being a nation controlled by gangster cartels.

Unread postPosted: February 14th, 2017, 10:18 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

Its a scum nation.

I am far from being an expert on that nation. It sounds like IHJ might know more about the internal politics of Mexico. If nothing else, he can speak Spanish and I do not.

I am not an advocate for building, a physical barrier between Mexico and the US, because I don't believe it will keep out illegal migrants. But, if the US did start enforcing it's own laws and not only blocked new illegals, but repatriated the millions of illegals already there it would turn Mexico on it's head. It would destabilize Mexico and force them to confront internal problems that they have avoided for decades. So, the question becomes, does anyone really want to destabilize Mexico?

I believe stopping the millions of illegal aliens from Mexico is good for Mexico as well as the United States.

Unread postPosted: February 15th, 2017, 8:55 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

What a charlatan.

Its a scum nation.

It was a mistake for Canada and the US to bring Mexico into NAFTA. A big mistake. Hitching transparent, first world economies to a corrupt narco state and expecting them to become like us was wishful and very stupid.