It is currently May 25th, 2017, 1:06 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: February 1st, 2017, 1:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 6:31 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
Last month we celebrated the life of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., whose incredible example is unique in American history. You read all about Dr. Martin Luther King a week ago when somebody said I took the statue out of my office. It turned out that that was fake news. Fake news. The statue is cherished. It’s one of the favorite things in the — and we have some good ones. We have Lincoln, and we have Jefferson, and we have Dr. Martin Luther King, and we have other. But they said the statue, the bust, of Dr. Martin Luther King was taken out of the office. And it was never even touched. So I think it was a disgrace, but that’s the way the press is.

_________________
cc la femme wrote:
I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot... when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boring country I have ever lived in or been in.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 10:35 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 6:31 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
President Trump has solemn moment at the National Prayer Breakfast

"When I ran for president, I had to leave the show (Celebrity Apprentice). They hired a big, big movie star, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to take my place. And we know how that turned out. The ratings went right down the tubes. It's been a total disaster, and Mark (Burnett) will never, ever bet against Trump again.

I want to just pray for Arnold if we can."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-raps-schwarzenegger-national-prayer-breakfast-160707571--politics.html

What a refreshing change from praying for America or fallen soldiers. Mr. Schwarzenegger was very moved and has responded in kind:

"Hey Donald, I have a great idea. Why don’t we switch jobs? You take over TV, since you’re such an expert in ratings, and I’ll take over your job, and then people can finally sleep comfortably again."

_________________
cc la femme wrote:
I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot... when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boring country I have ever lived in or been in.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 10:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 19612
HAGAHAHA! That's awesome!

_________________
"The rain falls on all of us, and the sun shines on us too." -dick yamada


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 10:44 am 

Joined: September 11th, 2016, 8:33 am
Posts: 1046
Schwarzenegger was a terrible governor.

BTW they called him racist, sexist, homphobe and all that too. Before he became progwhipped.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 10:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 19612
So if you don't do and say inflammatory things you're "prog whipped"?

_________________
"The rain falls on all of us, and the sun shines on us too." -dick yamada


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 11:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 6:31 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
John McCain Calls Australia’s Ambassador To Clean Up Trump’s Mess

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Australia’s ambassador to the United States Thursday morning to do damage control after President Donald Trump’s disastrous recent call with the country’s prime minister.

McCain said he expressed his “unwavering support for the U.S.-Australia alliance” in the call with Ambassador Joe Hockey.

“I asked Ambassador Hockey to convey to the people of Australia that their American brothers and sisters value our historic alliance, honor the sacrifice of the Australians who have served and are serving by our side, and remain committed to the safer, freer, and better world that Australia does far more than its fair share to protect and promote,” the senator said in a statement.

The reason McCain felt it necessary to seemingly state the obvious ― that the United States and Australia are strong allies ― is that Trump reportedly berated Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull during a call Saturday.

Trump went after Turnbull for a refugee agreement, bragged about the size of his win in the 2016 election and hung up 25 minutes into what was supposed to be an hour-long call, according to The Washington Post. Trump also reportedly told Turnbull that their call was his “worst” by far that day. He had spoken with four other world leaders Wednesday, including Russian President Vladimir Putin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-mccain-australia_us_589359cee4b0af07cb6be191?unt8fbjlyibic0udi&

Yeesh. Who gets into a fight with Australia?

_________________
cc la femme wrote:
I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot... when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boring country I have ever lived in or been in.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 1:09 pm 

Joined: September 11th, 2016, 8:33 am
Posts: 1046
Romero wrote:
Quote:
John McCain Calls Australia’s Ambassador To Clean Up Trump’s Mess

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Australia’s ambassador to the United States Thursday morning to do damage control after President Donald Trump’s disastrous recent call with the country’s prime minister.

McCain said he expressed his “unwavering support for the U.S.-Australia alliance” in the call with Ambassador Joe Hockey.

“I asked Ambassador Hockey to convey to the people of Australia that their American brothers and sisters value our historic alliance, honor the sacrifice of the Australians who have served and are serving by our side, and remain committed to the safer, freer, and better world that Australia does far more than its fair share to protect and promote,” the senator said in a statement.

The reason McCain felt it necessary to seemingly state the obvious ― that the United States and Australia are strong allies ― is that Trump reportedly berated Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull during a call Saturday.

Trump went after Turnbull for a refugee agreement, bragged about the size of his win in the 2016 election and hung up 25 minutes into what was supposed to be an hour-long call, according to The Washington Post. Trump also reportedly told Turnbull that their call was his “worst” by far that day. He had spoken with four other world leaders Wednesday, including Russian President Vladimir Putin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-mccain-australia_us_589359cee4b0af07cb6be191?unt8fbjlyibic0udi&

Yeesh. Who gets into a fight with Australia?


Obama did that purposefully. Because he is a vindictive child who wanted this little time bomb to go off during trumps presidency. Trump should have said no to the "deal".


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 1:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 6:31 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Vancouver
Yeah Right wrote:
Obama did that purposefully.

Yeah? :laugh: I guess Obama knew how easy it would be to get Trump to flip out over nothing.

Did Australia do it on purpose too? And how the heck did they predict Trump was going to win an election that hadn't happened yet? :laugh:

_________________
cc la femme wrote:
I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot... when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boring country I have ever lived in or been in.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 2nd, 2017, 10:28 pm 

Joined: September 11th, 2016, 8:33 am
Posts: 1046
Romero wrote:
Yeah? :laugh: I guess Obama knew how easy it would be to get Trump to flip out over nothing.


Flip?-Turnbull said the call was “cordial.” Turnbull himself stated, “the report that the President hung up is not correct,” and that the call “ended courteously.”

looks like the fake newsmedia lied again. They do that a lot don't they?

Romero wrote:
Did Australia do it on purpose too? And how the heck did they predict Trump was going to win an election that hadn't happened yet? :laugh:


The deal was made after the election (November 13). You fail :negative:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... d51637a47a

BTW Trump should have said no to the deal. Why should we endanger Americans because Obama is a vindictive child who just wanted to mess with Trump and doesn't give a shit about America's safety? Send them them back to the middle east.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 6:31 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Vancouver
Yeah Right wrote:
The deal was made after the election (November 13). You fail :negative:

The deal was in the works before then. Too bad Trump didn't do a little boning up before the phone call, eh?

"What? What refugee deal? Grrrrrr..." :laugh:

I'm sorry you feel so endangered by those refugees. I hope you'll be okay somehow. :sad:

_________________
cc la femme wrote:
I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot... when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boring country I have ever lived in or been in.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:23 am 

Joined: September 11th, 2016, 8:33 am
Posts: 1046
Romero wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:
The deal was made after the election (November 13). You fail :negative:

The deal was in the works before then. Too bad Trump didn't do a little boning up before the phone call, eh?

"What? What refugee deal? Grrrrrr..." :laugh:

I'm sorry you feel so endangered by those refugees. I hope you'll be okay somehow. :sad:


Well I proved my point, knowing Trump was elected, Obama left this as a nasty little gift to Trump at the expense of American safety. But that's the kind of person Obama is.

I'm sure you, just like Obama, care more about people who would kill Americans than Americans. That's why Trump is presdent and you are throwing tantrums about it every day. Sucks to be you. :sad:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 17th, 2017, 11:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 6:31 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
REPORTER: Mr. President, since your election campaign and even after your victory, we’ve seen a sharp rise in anti-Semitic — anti-Semitic incidents across the United States. And I wonder, what do you say to those among the Jewish community in the states and in Israel and maybe around the world who believe and feel that your administration is playing with xenophobia and maybe racist tones?

DONALD TRUMP : Well, I just want to say that we are, you know, very honored by the victory that we had — 306 Electoral College votes. We were not supposed to crack 220. [Turns to Netanyahu] You know that, right? There was no way to 221, but then they said there’s no way to 270. And there’s tremendous enthusiasm out there.

http://www.jta.org/2017/02/15/default/president-trump-answered-a-question-about-anti-semitism-by-boasting-about-his-election-victory

_________________
cc la femme wrote:
I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot... when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boring country I have ever lived in or been in.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On | Load: 25.97 ]