It is currently September 23rd, 2017, 8:01 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 5:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Bricktop wrote:
RW wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
How can you tell when a politician is lying?

When their lips move.

To imply that one side lies whilst the other epitomises truth and rationality is naive and deceptive.

It is not the left, nor the right, kiddies.

Its the SYSTEM.

What we call "democracy" is terminally and irrepairably fucked.

The irony is that Trump is probably adhering more to the principles of democracy than many others, past and present.

He said he would do something and he's doing it, whether you like it or not.

Funny, I didn't see you singing that tune since you've been back. Does this mean you're done with your leftie troll?


Oh, I've just come to that realisation...only 20 or so years ago. Perhaps you've missed my several hundred posts regarding the end of democracy.

I am well aware of your views on democracy after reading your numerous threads on the issue. I know it's a "choose your own dictator" system and have for years as well. I'm talking about your leftie trolling on the forum.

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 5:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 9451
Oh, so I'm not permitted a point of view on the current debacle?

_________________
Rightard. And proud of it!!!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 6:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 3925
Herman wrote:
You do know that Kellyanne has already said she meant terrorists, but we don't expect progtards to tell the whole truth anyway do we?


I reiterated before that they are like "jackals." They jump at every opportunity they can make the Trump administration look bad. I still maintain that the best reaction is to ignore and I will listen to my own advice more now. It really is tiring. I have had enough. It's no use reasoning with them.

_________________
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 6:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Reasoning with us? Did you miss the FACT that your current administration is lying like a side walk?

Don't take that shit from your government.

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 6:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Bricktop wrote:
Oh, so I'm not permitted a point of view on the current debacle?

That's still not an answer to my question.

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 6:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 3925
I do not believe they intend to lie to the American people. Obama's 8 years were not free of lies. The dishonest media want to jump at every chance they could, twisting stories about this administration. I've had it with all of you really. I'm not giving it any more thought. Please feel free to fester in your bitterness.

_________________
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 6:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
I'm not bitter in the least. I'm not American. I'm stunned at what you guys are willing to tolerate in terms of abusing truth and fact. It's surreal.

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 7:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 9451
RW wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh, so I'm not permitted a point of view on the current debacle?

That's still not an answer to my question.


Eye know its not.

_________________
Rightard. And proud of it!!!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 7:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 9451
RW wrote:
I'm not bitter in the least. I'm not American. I'm stunned at what you guys are willing to tolerate in terms of abusing truth and fact. It's surreal.


Meanwhile, in Canada...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gabriel-yiu/justin-trudeau-broken-promises_b_8190592.html

Hypocrisy again.

_________________
Rightard. And proud of it!!!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 7:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 3925
No more comments from me. Enough already. The right just wants to see its government do right by the people. The left have to get on with it. I like to see the Democrats in the USA work with the Republicans and strive to be constructive together. No opinions of non-Americans matter in the grand scheme of things.

_________________
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 7:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 3925
Bricktop wrote:


ac_lmfao :pop:

_________________
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 8:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Azhya Aryola wrote:
No more comments from me. Enough already. The right just wants to see its government do right by the people. The left have to get on with it. I like to see the Democrats in the USA work with the Republicans and strive to be constructive together. No opinions of non-Americans matter in the grand scheme of things.

No country is an island but if you aren't interested in what I have to say, why are you in a thread I started telling me you aren't going to comment. That's a little ridiculous, no?

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 8:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Bricktop wrote:
RW wrote:
I'm not bitter in the least. I'm not American. I'm stunned at what you guys are willing to tolerate in terms of abusing truth and fact. It's surreal.


Meanwhile, in Canada...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gabriel-yiu/justin-trudeau-broken-promises_b_8190592.html

Hypocrisy again.

You think Justin Trudeau isn't being taken to task? Have you missed all the threads about him around here? If I'm willing to call my government out for lying, then I'm actually not being hypocritical. Nice try.

That said, Canadian government press folks didn't INVENT a massacre to justify immigration policy.

:oeudC:

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 5:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 3925
RW wrote:
No country is an island but if you aren't interested in what I have to say, why are you in a thread I started telling me you aren't going to comment. That's a little ridiculous, no?


Frankly, it's not that much more ridiculous than watching you constantly looking to mar anything about the right, and provoke and instigate endlessly after you claim you'll be reasonable if we are. That remains to be seen. I know I am reasonable. By your own admission, you sought reactions and you got it. I've been saying for weeks now that I will ignore these types of useless rants and I did say that I need to also listen to my own advice. It will finally come. I am weaning myself from replying to the exaggerated blathering. Some cockamamy ideas simply drive some of us to abandon being silent so we speak up to right a wrong. However, I really do need to cease wasting time on it. Nothing will change now no matter the dramatic prattle. Democrats lost, Republicans won. All should be part of the solution or get out of the way. If we could sit back peacefully and live through an 8-year Obama administration, surely you can show us that you are capable of the same.

_________________
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 6:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 3925
Kellyanne clarified herself. That was an unfortunate mistake but she's only human and I forgive her. However, the left pounced on her mistake and glued themselves to it like slugs. Is that dignified? You be the judge.

_________________
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 9:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Azhya Aryola wrote:
RW wrote:
No country is an island but if you aren't interested in what I have to say, why are you in a thread I started telling me you aren't going to comment. That's a little ridiculous, no?


Frankly, it's not that much more ridiculous than watching you constantly looking to mar anything about the right, and provoke and instigate endlessly after you claim you'll be reasonable if we are. That remains to be seen. I know I am reasonable. By your own admission, you sought reactions and you got it. I've been saying for weeks now that I will ignore these types of useless rants and I did say that I need to also listen to my own advice. It will finally come. I am weaning myself from replying to the exaggerated blathering. Some cockamamy ideas simply drive some of us to abandon being silent so we speak up to right a wrong. However, I really do need to cease wasting time on it. Nothing will change now no matter the dramatic prattle. Democrats lost, Republicans won. All should be part of the solution or get out of the way. If we could sit back peacefully and live through an 8-year Obama administration, surely you can show us that you are capable of the same.

Obama is gone. Hillary lost. Trump won. It's all eyes on the current government now. To expect people to sit back and say nothing while your government lies through its teeth is an unfair expectation. inventing a massacre and saying Obama did the same thing (which he didn't) to justify an unsubstantiated ban on Muslims is wrong. It's more than Kellyanne Conway talking out of her ass. It's them thinking they're allowed to lie to you with impunity. The fact that people defend/deflect/excuse this shit means they can. Is that really what you want? A government that justifies its actions with misinformation, invention and outright lies? Why would you want that?

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 10:36 am 

Joined: September 11th, 2016, 8:33 am
Posts: 1046
The people that oppose trump lie more than he does. the left also riot and destroy things more than Trump and his supporters do, way way way more. Which is many times worse than a lie

Our democracy is teetering on the brink-- with calls for coups and assassination and liberal brownshirts beating people in the streets, the left destroying free speech all over the place--using colleges as personal indoctrination camps, and a corrupt, baised, media that never holds the left accountable for anything.

Compared to that Kelleyanne Conway's mistake means diddly.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 11:34 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Yeah Right wrote:
The people that oppose trump lie more than he does. the left also riot and destroy things more than Trump and his supporters do, way way way more. Which is many times worse than a lie

Our democracy is teetering on the brink-- with calls for coups and assassination and liberal brownshirts beating people in the streets, the left destroying free speech all over the place--using colleges as personal indoctrination camps, and a corrupt, baised, media that never holds the left accountable for anything.

Compared to that Kelleyanne Conway's mistake means diddly.

EVERYONE should oppose Trump lying.

To justify Trump's lies by pointing to the shitty actions of rioters, etc, is the wrong thing to do. This is your government lying to justify policy. It ain't right and no amount of pointing to the left is going to make it right either.

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 12:47 pm 

Joined: September 11th, 2016, 8:33 am
Posts: 1046
RW wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:
The people that oppose trump lie more than he does. the left also riot and destroy things more than Trump and his supporters do, way way way more. Which is many times worse than a lie

Our democracy is teetering on the brink-- with calls for coups and assassination and liberal brownshirts beating people in the streets, the left destroying free speech all over the place--using colleges as personal indoctrination camps, and a corrupt, baised, media that never holds the left accountable for anything.

Compared to that Kelleyanne Conway's mistake means diddly.

EVERYONE should oppose Trump lying.

To justify Trump's lies by pointing to the shitty actions of rioters, etc, is the wrong thing to do. This is your government lying to justify policy. It ain't right and no amount of pointing to the left is going to make it right either.


I'm not going to fall for a left wing double standard. obama lied all the time. the left and the media never minded a bit. So suddenly the right is expected to stand up and enforce a code that the left let one of their own people get away with for 8 years straight without a peep. Nope. No way.

Furthermore its either trump or the people who oppose him that will have power next. The people who oppose him are far far worse, and they are using blatantly totalitarian tactics. There's no way I am going to do anything to reward their behavior.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 4th, 2017, 12:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Posts: 22297
Yeah Right wrote:
I'm not going to fall for a left wing double standard. obama lied all the time. the left and the media never minded a bit. So suddenly the right is expected to stand up and enforce a code one their own the left let their people get away with. Nope. Not a chance

Furthermore its either trump or the people who oppose him that will have power next. the people who oppose him are absoluytely horrible, and have repeatedly demonstrated this with their actions, There's no way they should have power over anything.

You say Obama lied all the time then produced a list of 80 lies he told over 8 years. That's 10 lies a year. On the flip, I produced a list of 33 lies Trump has told in the first two weeks. You might want to rethink your claim.

But let me get this straight...because the left biased media didn't call Obama out for lying, you support Trump lying? How does that make a lick of logical sense?

_________________
"Self-deception has repeatedly served as a bedrock of cruelty."
Beware of Gaslighters!


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On | Load: 10.81 ]