It is currently March 26th, 2017, 5:55 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 8:29 am 

Quote:
Bogus 'Bowling Green Massacre' Claim Snarls Trump Adviser Conway

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, is under fire after making the false claim that Bowling Green, Ky., was the scene of a massacre carried out by Iraqis. Conway made the claim in an MSNBC interview that aired Thursday night, in which she argued in favor of President Trump's immigration and refugee ban.

In trying to make her case, Conway also accused the media of not covering a massacre on U.S. soil that was perpetrated by terrorists posing as refugees. Friday morning, Conway seemed to suggest in a tweet that the claim had been an honest mistake.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... ser-conway

Seems like a pretty DIShonest mistake to me.

Inventing a massacre commited by Muslims then claiming the media didn't cover it? WTF kind of shit show is the American government running???

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:20 am 

The Government of Misinformation & its 'Ministry of Truth'

A page out of the playbook of Orwell & Co.

A sign of things to come?

Oh well.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:30 am 

You do know that Kellyanne has already said she meant terrorists, but we don't expect progtards to tell the whole truth anyway do we?

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:39 am 

there's a lesson for her and anyone else. Check your stories first. That's why there's an internet.

Joe the retard wrote:

here are 4 long pages of obama lies listed.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/

Joe, not only are you retarded, but you are a hypocrite too.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:40 am 

Yeah Right wrote:
there's a lesson for her and anyone else. Check your stories first. That's why there's an internet.

Joe the retard wrote:

BTW here are pages of obama lies listed.

He is a troll and nothing else.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:44 am 

Herman wrote:

Can you imagine reading news everyday, not because you care, but just because your entire life is trying to provoke reactions on the internet.

Joe you are such a loser, get a fucking life already.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 9:46 am 

Yeah Right wrote:
Herman wrote:

Can you imagine reading news everyday, not because you care, but just because your entire life is trying to provoke reactions on the internet.

Joe you are such a loser, get a fucking life already.

He is over sixty years old too. What a pathetic goof.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:26 am 

Yeah Right wrote:

Joe the retard wrote:

Yeah Right...how about you comment on this situation. They just invented a fucking massacre. Not okay dude.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:30 am 

....Truth is, I didn't care much for Obama either.

There were plenty of human rights abuses and lies during his administration too.

Americans have been deliberately misinformed and losing their civil liberties no matter which party has been in power. And its impacted the security regulations of other nations too

Ie - the case of the Nigerian terrorist who was apprehended by security agents on a plane on its way to the US as he was trying to detonate explosives. Apparently he got onto the plane without a passport. I mean wtf? This was after 911 when all the security measures had been in place. Yet he was waived through the lineup by airport security in Amsterdam. And he was never checked before boarding the plane. And then shortly after that incident, it was announced by the US government that xray body scanners will be introduced into airports. Strange coincidence, huh? Especially when CNN ran a story 6 months earlier about potential body scanners possibly being introduced. This all happened during the Obama administration. Strange coincidence, eh?

So if you think I'm picking on one party, I'm not. And Americans regardless of political stripe have remarked how they are steadily losing their civil liberties, which has occured since the Bush administraion and continued under Obama.

I think your major problem is that you never want any criticism of the Republicans, you just want it aimed at the Democrats. Whereas I'm willing to say, they've both been guilty of civil rights abuses and misinforming their citizens.

Yeah Right wrote:

Joe the retard wrote:

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 10:31 am 

Quote:
Donald Trump Is Pleased With The Jobs Report He Called Fake For Years

During his campaign for president, Donald Trump frequently said the official U.S. unemployment statistics were “phony” and that the real jobless rate was many times higher than the government said.

On Friday, he touted the numbers in the first monthly jobs report released under his administration.

“Two-hundred twenty-seven thousand jobs,” Trump said at the White House. “Great spirit in the country right now, so we’re very happy about that. I think that it’s going to continue, big league. We’re bringing back jobs.”

Trump used to love complaining about the Labor Department’s monthly report, which tallies the number of jobs gained and the unemployment rate. The unemployment rate hovered around 5 percent for most of the presidential campaign, which economists consider a decently low number.

“Don’t believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment,” Trump said last February. “The number’s probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent.”

“The five percent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics,” he said in an August speech.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jobs-numbers_us_5894b081e4b0c1284f259c12?2z54zky6r0mfb6gvi&

So are the job numbers still a hoax, or is Trump a lying sack of shit? Hmm...

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 11:33 am 

Quote:
Bowling Green Massacre Victims Fund

We all still carry the vivid memories of what horrors occurred at Bowling Green, but some still relive those moments everyday as they work to rebuild a community torn apart.

As we join together with our thoughts and prayers, we will always remember how our fortitude and compassion unite us all through these difficult times.

I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre” - Kellyanne Conway

Join us in directly supporting the victims and families directly affected by the Bowling Green Massacre by donating to the Bowling Green Massacre Victims Fund.

https://www.bowlinggreenmassacrefund.com/

Spoiler alert - the donate link goes to the ACLU's donation page. :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 12:16 pm 

Funny how the rightards have nothing to say about the invention is a MASSACRE to justify their shitty immigration move. They've also claimed Obama enacted a ban on Iraq but that didn't happen...eh cc? You couldn't post evidence of it because it didn't happen.

Yeah Right, I comment on every bit of bullshit the left pulls. Why are you so silent when your President and his spin doctors outright invent events?

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 12:27 pm 

My kid lied to me the other night and said he was doing homework and I caught him texting his friends. So I took all electronics away and sent him to his room for 2 hours.

so here's my remedy "kellayanne, go to your room. And next time, consult the internet for fuck sake before you go saying something."

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 1:02 pm 

Yeah Right wrote:
My kid lied to me the other night and said he was doing homework and I caught him texting his friends. So I took all electronics away and sent him to his room for 2 hours.

so here's my remedy "kellayanne, go to your room. And next time, consult the internet for fuck sake before you go saying something."

But she keeps doing it and you keep talking about the left every time the righties get caught lying, which is all the time.

Why do you allow your government to deceive you with impunity?

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 2:22 pm 

RW wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:

But she keeps doing it and you keep talking about the left every time the righties get caught lying, which is all the time.

Do tou think this is the first time anyone ever lied in the government?

Here is a list of 80 lies obama told from politfact

You also ignore that the people who oppose trump are worse liars. look at what Pelosi said about sanctuary cities, or buzzfeed and its golden shower story, or Time and its hide the bust of MLK story, just a few xamples out of dozens.

And BTW at least Kellyanne Conway doesn't riot and beat people.

This side isn't perfect but its a hell of a lot better.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 3:57 pm 

How can you tell when a politician is lying?

When their lips move.

To imply that one side lies whilst the other epitomises truth and rationality is naive and deceptive.

It is not the left, nor the right, kiddies.

Its the SYSTEM.

What we call "democracy" is terminally and irrepairably fucked.

The irony is that Trump is probably adhering more to the principles of democracy than many others, past and present.

He said he would do something and he's doing it, whether you like it or not.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 4:07 pm 

Yeah Right wrote:
RW wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:

Do tou think this is the first time anyone ever lied in the government?

Here is a list of 80 lies obama told from politfact

You also ignore that the people who oppose trump are worse liars. look at what Pelosi said about sanctuary cities, or buzzfeed and its golden shower story, or Time and its hide the bust of MLK story, just a few xamples out of dozens.

And BTW at least Kellyanne Conway doesn't riot and beat people.

This side isn't perfect but its a hell of a lot better.

Can't bring yourself to condemn your government for lying to you, eh?

Obama is gone Yeah Right. You had EIGHT years to call him out. Now it's time to hold Trump and the rest of the CURRENT government accountable, which includes not twisting or making excuses for total and utter bullshit.

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 4:09 pm 

Bricktop wrote:

When their lips move.

To imply that one side lies whilst the other epitomises truth and rationality is naive and deceptive.

Its the SYSTEM.

The irony is that Trump is probably adhering more to the principles of democracy than many others, past and present.

Funny, I didn't see you singing that tune since you've been back. Does this mean you're done with your leftie troll?

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 4:24 pm 

Oh and 80 lies in an 8 year term. Not great. I just found this article:

The complete list of all 33 false things Donald Trump has said as president so far
The Star’s running tally of the bald-faced lies, exaggerations and deceptions the president of the United States of America has said, so far.
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017 ... dates.html

He's only been in for 2 weeks and he's at 33 lies.

Again, why do you tolerate this from your government?

Unread postPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 5:16 pm 

RW wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

When their lips move.

Its the SYSTEM.

Funny, I didn't see you singing that tune since you've been back. Does this mean you're done with your leftie troll?

Oh, I've just come to that realisation...only 20 or so years ago. Perhaps you've missed my several hundred posts regarding the end of democracy.