The Democrats are the party of China

For those who take the fun out of being nuts.
@realAzhyaAryola

Re: The Democrats are the party of China

#21 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » January 13th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Herman wrote: January 13th, 2021, 3:00 pm Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) registered to lobby for a Chinese firm last week but decided to deregister hours after her registration was reported on.
Where is the owner of Alibaba, eh? What's become of him, I wonder.
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Shen Li

#22 Unread post by Shen Li » January 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm

@realAzhyaAryola wrote: January 13th, 2021, 3:21 pm
Herman wrote: January 13th, 2021, 3:00 pm Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) registered to lobby for a Chinese firm last week but decided to deregister hours after her registration was reported on.
He's telling Joe Biden who to have in his cabinet.
The Iron Chink!!

@realAzhyaAryola

#23 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » January 13th, 2021, 3:33 pm

Shen Li wrote: January 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm
He's doing that while hiding?
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Odinson

#24 Unread post by Odinson » January 13th, 2021, 3:39 pm

The guy with the odd shaped head...

He is probably in some indoctrination camp.

China seems to have these places where they re-educate citizens.

Herman

#25 Unread post by Herman » January 13th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Odinson wrote: January 13th, 2021, 3:39 pm The guy with the odd shaped head...

He is probably in some indoctrination camp.

China seems to have these places where they re-educate citizens.
The democRATs want the same thing in the US for the kids of Trump supporters. Look at Helter Skelter on the main board.
prairie redneck.

iron horse jockey

#26 Unread post by iron horse jockey » January 13th, 2021, 5:54 pm

Shen Li wrote: January 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm
China, progs, woke billionaires/corporations are the new fascists.
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.

cc

#27 Unread post by cc » January 13th, 2021, 5:57 pm

Progs have been indoctrinating for many years now ... schools of all levels, TV, internet & yes, now it will increase

Goes on no matter who is in WA .. most all city school boards & Colleges & teaches (or rather indoctrinators) are prog

cc

#28 Unread post by cc » January 13th, 2021, 5:58 pm

iron horse jockey wrote: January 13th, 2021, 5:54 pm China, progs, woke billionaires/corporations are the new fascists.
Exactly

Fashionista

#29 Unread post by Fashionista » January 13th, 2021, 9:04 pm

cc wrote: January 13th, 2021, 5:57 pm Progs have been indoctrinating for many years now ... schools of all levels, TV, internet & yes, now it will increase

Goes on no matter who is in WA .. most all city school boards & Colleges & teaches (or rather indoctrinators) are prog
North American Uuniversities indoctrinates instead of teaching students to think critically.

seoulbro

#30 Unread post by seoulbro » January 14th, 2021, 7:04 am

Rep. Marjorie Greene says she will file for impeachment against Joe Biden on the first day of his presidency in order to avoid violence
Newly elected Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) announced on Wednesday that she would be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on the first full day of his presidency.

Newly elected Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) announced on Wednesday that she would be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on the first full day of his presidency.

Greene made the announcement during an interview on NewsmaxTV.

"I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable. We cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies," said Greene.

"So on January 21st, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe
https://www.theblaze.com/news/marjorie- ... Daily%20AM
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek

Shen Li

#31 Unread post by Shen Li » January 14th, 2021, 4:57 pm

seoulbro wrote: January 14th, 2021, 7:04 am Rep. Marjorie Greene says she will file for impeachment against Joe Biden on the first day of his presidency in order to avoid violence

"I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable. We cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies," said Greene.

It's a nice gesture, but it's not going anywhere of course.
The Iron Chink!!

@realAzhyaAryola

#32 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » January 14th, 2021, 5:01 pm

Shen Li wrote: January 14th, 2021, 4:57 pm
seoulbro wrote: January 14th, 2021, 7:04 am Rep. Marjorie Greene says she will file for impeachment against Joe Biden on the first day of his presidency in order to avoid violence

We'll see what the temperature is then.
@realAzhyaAryola

iron horse jockey

#33 Unread post by iron horse jockey » January 14th, 2021, 5:51 pm

Because the fascist democrat machines controls everything.
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.

Edward

#34 Unread post by Edward » January 14th, 2021, 6:45 pm

Because it is pure bullshit.

Edward

#35 Unread post by Edward » January 14th, 2021, 6:50 pm

Sounds like Marjorie Greene is batshit crazy.

cc

#36 Unread post by cc » January 14th, 2021, 6:57 pm

Ed loves us .... he's here peeking all the time

Prolly peaking also :sneaky2:

Hi Ed ac_hithere

Hi Melany ac_hithere

Hi Jo ac_hithere

Fashionista

#37 Unread post by Fashionista » January 14th, 2021, 8:14 pm

iron horse jockey wrote: January 14th, 2021, 5:51 pm

Because the fascist democrat machines controls everything.
What is happening to the American Democrats..

They are the party of monopolized capitalism, of cancelling opposition, persecuting political enemis....they're the CCP of North America.

iron horse jockey

#38 Unread post by iron horse jockey » January 14th, 2021, 8:38 pm

The Democrats may have been a democratic party in the past, but they sure aren't today. They have been hijacked by big tech and Stalinists. The GOP is shit too, but the Dems belong in China or Venezuela.

seoulbro

#39 Unread post by seoulbro » January 16th, 2021, 2:53 pm

Biden Taps Senior Aide Who Quit Obama Admin After Praising Chinese Communist Dictator

President-elect Joe Biden on Friday named a senior advisor for his incoming administration who had resigned from the Obama White House in 2009 after a clip surfaced showing her praising Chinese communist dictator Mao Zedong.

Anita Dunn resigned from her post as the White House communications director in 2009 after Fox News surfaced a clip of her praising Mao as one of her “favorite political philosophers.”

“The third lesson and tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers: Mao Zedong and Mother Teresa—not often coupled with each other, but the two people I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point, which is, you’re going to make choices; you’re going to challenge; you’re going to say, ‘Why not?’; you’re going to figure out how to do things that have never been done before,” Dunn said in an address to the St. Andrew’s Episcopal High School in Washington in 2009, according to CNN.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-tap ... 21-01-16-2
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek

iron horse jockey

#40 Unread post by iron horse jockey » January 16th, 2021, 5:41 pm

seoulbro wrote: January 16th, 2021, 2:53 pm Biden Taps Senior Aide Who Quit Obama Admin After Praising Chinese Communist Dictator

President-elect Joe Biden on Friday named a senior advisor for his incoming administration who had resigned from the Obama White House in 2009 after a clip surfaced showing her praising Chinese communist dictator Mao Zedong.

Anita Dunn resigned from her post as the White House communications director in 2009 after Fox News surfaced a clip of her praising Mao as one of her “favorite political philosophers.”

“The third lesson and tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers: Mao Zedong and Mother Teresa—not often coupled with each other, but the two people I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point, which is, you’re going to make choices; you’re going to challenge; you’re going to say, ‘Why not?’; you’re going to figure out how to do things that have never been done before,” Dunn said in an address to the St. Andrew’s Episcopal High School in Washington in 2009, according to CNN.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-tap ... 21-01-16-2
China and woke capitalists/big tech got Biden elected.