German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

Violent Acts, More Subtle Methods, Assistance from Victims, etc
Message
Author
User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#1 Unread post by cc » February 19th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Germany: Nine people shot dead at two shisha bars - police find suspected gunman's body in flat

Police in Hanau say they discovered the alleged shooter lifeless at his home along with another unidentified body.

At least five people have also been injured following the incidents in the German city, east of Frankfurt.

https://news.sky.com/story/germany-eigh ... s-11938275

[This shooter knew how to kill]
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 5131
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#2 Unread post by Fashionista » February 19th, 2020, 9:44 pm

cc wrote:Germany: Nine people shot dead at two shisha bars - police find suspected gunman's body in flat
Police in Hanau say they discovered the alleged shooter lifeless at his home along with another unidentified body.

https://news.sky.com/story/germany-eigh ... s-11938275
Was the shooter ethnically German?

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#3 Unread post by cc » February 19th, 2020, 9:52 pm

No shooter name given yet

Strange tho, "Can-Luca Frisenna, whose father runs a local shop, said he had come running to the scene after receiving a phone call saying his father and brother may have been caught up in the shooting." ... they were OK, but not islamic sounding name as one would expect for hooka bar???
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 5131
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#4 Unread post by Fashionista » February 19th, 2020, 9:55 pm

cc wrote:No shooter name given yet

Strange tho, "Can-Luca Frisenna, whose father runs a local shop, said he had come running to the scene after receiving a phone call saying his father and brother may have been caught up in the shooting." ... they were OK, but not islamic sounding name as one would expect for hooka bar???
Somebody posted on one of these forums they have been in hookah bars several times....that person isn't Muslim.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#5 Unread post by cc » February 19th, 2020, 9:57 pm

guardian says - Eleven dead, including suspect, after Hanau attacks ... shooter was far more accurate than most similar shootings

Police said on Wednesday night they had no confirmed information on the background of the two attacks and appealed for witnesses to come forward. There was no detail about the possible motive.

Hanau, which sits in southwestern Germany, about 20 km (12 miles) east of Frankfurt, has a population of about 100,000.

Reports of the shooting come just days after one person was shot dead and four more were injured outside a Berlin music venue. The shooting in the German capital occurred last Friday near the Tempodrome, which was hosting a Turkish comedy show on the night. The motives behind the Berlin attack have remained unclear.

That's all I can find right now
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#6 Unread post by cc » February 19th, 2020, 10:04 pm

Most hooka patrons and owners are Arabic - it is an Arabic / islamic tradition
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 5131
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#7 Unread post by Fashionista » February 19th, 2020, 10:04 pm

cc wrote:guardian says - Eleven dead, including suspect, after Hanau attacks ... shooter was far more accurate than most similar shootings

Police said on Wednesday night they had no confirmed information on the background of the two attacks and appealed for witnesses to come forward. There was no detail about the possible motive.

Hanau, which sits in southwestern Germany, about 20 km (12 miles) east of Frankfurt, has a population of about 100,000.

Reports of the shooting come just days after one person was shot dead and four more were injured outside a Berlin music venue. The shooting in the German capital occurred last Friday near the Tempodrome, which was hosting a Turkish comedy show on the night. The motives behind the Berlin attack have remained unclear.

That's all I can find right now
Terrible.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#8 Unread post by cc » February 19th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Yes, bad stuff

Shooter still not identified ... exceptional kill rate compared to most similar incidents
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
seoulbro
Posts: 15063
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#9 Unread post by seoulbro » February 19th, 2020, 10:38 pm

cc wrote:Germany: Nine people shot dead at two shisha bars - police find suspected gunman's body in flat

Police in Hanau say they discovered the alleged shooter lifeless at his home along with another unidentified body.

At least five people have also been injured following the incidents in the German city, east of Frankfurt.

https://news.sky.com/story/germany-eigh ... s-11938275

[This shooter knew how to kill]
I saw a headline about a shooting in Germany, but I didn't click on it.
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek

User avatar
caskur
Posts: 4993
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#10 Unread post by caskur » February 19th, 2020, 11:38 pm

cc wrote:Yes, bad stuff

Shooter still not identified ... exceptional kill rate compared to most similar incidents
They're protecting the shooter's name so he must be a Muzzo. If he was a native German, his name would be blasted all over the media.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#11 Unread post by cc » February 20th, 2020, 10:20 am

No. At the time I posted they had just captured him. Now it's out.

It was payback - "Man who killed nine in Germany had far-right website and was found dead alongside his mum

Tobias R is thought to have run a far-right website and police are treating the attack as an act of domestic terrorism."

https://news.sky.com/story/germany-eigh ... s-11938275
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#12 Unread post by cc » February 20th, 2020, 10:26 am

"the perpetrator was in legal possession of guns and was a sports marksman."

That explains why kill rate was so high - he was not like yer average devout islamic operating only on hate for the West, gets a gun and thankfully usually miss or mildly wound more than they kill
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
caskur
Posts: 4993
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#13 Unread post by caskur » February 20th, 2020, 11:30 am

cc wrote:"the perpetrator was in legal possession of guns and was a sports marksman."

That explains why kill rate was so high - he was not like yer average devout islamic operating only on hate for the West, gets a gun and thankfully usually miss or mildly wound more than they kill
Unless they use bombs and kill more than 200 westerners in Bali.

Derail trains or shoot hundreds of Christians in Africa.

It's good thing your average Muzzo can't shoot straight.

User avatar
iron horse jockey
Posts: 9842
Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#14 Unread post by iron horse jockey » February 20th, 2020, 12:09 pm

cc wrote:No. At the time I posted they had just captured him. Now it's out.

It was payback - "Man who killed nine in Germany had far-right website and was found dead alongside his mum

Tobias R is thought to have run a far-right website and police are treating the attack as an act of domestic terrorism."

https://news.sky.com/story/germany-eigh ... s-11938275
This is what the islamists want.
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 15618
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#15 Unread post by cc » February 20th, 2020, 6:08 pm

^^^ Yes they sure do - and most all, not just islamists - victim cards have bewcome very powerful tools in today's society

German neo-Nazi ‘terrorist’ who shot nine dead before killing his mother and himself was a far-right conspiracy theorist

who believed in aliens, mind control and secret US bases where children are sacrificed to Satan

Tobias Rathjen, 43, detailed his extremist views in a 24-page manifesto posted to a now-deleted website in which he vowed to wipe out entire countries including Israel, most of the Middle East, some Asian nations, North Africa, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Germans who he considered to be ‘impure’,

‘I can imagine halving the population,’ he wrote, alongside claims that he never slept with a woman because was being watched by the government, and his belief in various anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Alongside the manifesto, Rathjen posted his plan to help the German football team win a World Cup and a strategy that he insisted could have ended the Afghan and Iraq wars within 10 years.

His website included links to prominent conspiracy theorists including people who claim to have carried out autopsies on aliens or to be investigating missing persons cases which they link to alien abduction.

A total looney toon
The only thing needed for EVIL TO SUCCEED, is for GOOD People to DO NOTHING.

With the Roots of Society crumbling within all of The West ... it's Now or Never.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 5131
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#16 Unread post by Fashionista » February 20th, 2020, 6:33 pm

cc wrote:German neo-Nazi ‘terrorist’ who shot nine dead before killing his mother and himself was a far-right conspiracy theorist

who believed in aliens, mind control and secret US bases where children are sacrificed to Satan

Tobias Rathjen, 43, detailed his extremist views in a 24-page manifesto posted to a now-deleted website in which he vowed to wipe out entire countries including Israel, most of the Middle East, some Asian nations, North Africa, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Germans who he considered to be ‘impure’,

‘I can imagine halving the population,’ he wrote, alongside claims that he never slept with a woman because was being watched by the government, and his belief in various anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Alongside the manifesto, Rathjen posted his plan to help the German football team win a World Cup and a strategy that he insisted could have ended the Afghan and Iraq wars within 10 years.

His website included links to prominent conspiracy theorists including people who claim to have carried out autopsies on aliens or to be investigating missing persons cases which they link to alien abduction.

A total looney toon
ac_wot

User avatar
Peaches
Posts: 1930
Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#17 Unread post by Peaches » February 20th, 2020, 6:43 pm

cc wrote:Most hooka patrons and owners are Arabic - it is an Arabic / islamic tradition
I've been told that such establishments, while common through the Middle East, are originally a Turkish invention.
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..

User avatar
Herman
Posts: 19134
Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#18 Unread post by Herman » February 20th, 2020, 7:30 pm

Peaches wrote:
cc wrote:Most hooka patrons and owners are Arabic - it is an Arabic / islamic tradition
I've been told that such establishments, while common through the Middle East, are originally a Turkish invention.
There are a lot of them in Turkey.
prairie redneck.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 5131
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#19 Unread post by Fashionista » February 20th, 2020, 7:52 pm

Is smoking shisha the same as smoking tobacco in a pipe?

User avatar
Peaches
Posts: 1930
Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am

Re: German Payback or rival sect? 9 dead in 2 hooka bars

#20 Unread post by Peaches » February 21st, 2020, 5:57 am

Fashionista wrote:Is smoking shisha the same as smoking tobacco in a pipe?
Not really. The smoking technique is more similar to weed smoking, and the way shisha is processed and flavored makes it (IMO) still a nicotine delivery system, but quite different.
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..

Post Reply