It is currently January 23rd, 2020, 4:28 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 5:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Rain coming our way... today 39, tomorrow 35....

Image

Image



This one blurred on me.


Image



Image


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 7:38 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
Even blurred, very nice pictures caskur.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 2:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Fashionista wrote:
Even blurred, very nice pictures caskur.



The blurred one is good bc there were clouds over my head that didn't fit in my pcture that were the same colour....

We are known for our sunsets and about 18 months ago our news bragged about them and ever since they did that we've suffered a good 80-90 % less events to brag about. So anytime the mere hint of clouds sends us all out to see if we can get something.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 2:48 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Even blurred, very nice pictures caskur.



The blurred one is good bc there were clouds over my head that didn't fit in my pcture that were the same colour....

We are known for our sunsets and about 18 months ago our news bragged about them and ever since they did that we've suffered a good 80-90 % less events to brag about. So anytime the mere hint of clouds sends us all out to see if we can get something.

I love sunsets over water..

I live a very long way from a large body of water.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 4:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Even blurred, very nice pictures caskur.



The blurred one is good bc there were clouds over my head that didn't fit in my pcture that were the same colour....

We are known for our sunsets and about 18 months ago our news bragged about them and ever since they did that we've suffered a good 80-90 % less events to brag about. So anytime the mere hint of clouds sends us all out to see if we can get something.

I love sunsets over water..

I live a very long way from a large body of water.



I do to... from my files 2011... With my old camera. This one really shows water reflection.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2019, 9:27 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Even blurred, very nice pictures caskur.



The blurred one is good bc there were clouds over my head that didn't fit in my pcture that were the same colour....

We are known for our sunsets and about 18 months ago our news bragged about them and ever since they did that we've suffered a good 80-90 % less events to brag about. So anytime the mere hint of clouds sends us all out to see if we can get something.

I love sunsets over water..

I live a very long way from a large body of water.



I do to... from my files 2011... With my old camera. This one really shows water reflection.

The song Almost Paradise by Mike Reno and Anne Wilson comes to mind..

That is beautiful caskur.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2019, 8:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Last night was good.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 5th, 2019, 8:30 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
Terrific shots caskur.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 6th, 2019, 5:39 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
It doesn't get better than this. Seriously lovely with no wind.

Image
three sided dice roller

Image

Image

Image


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 6th, 2019, 5:48 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
That is great.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 7th, 2019, 11:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
This is just amazing.... I think I'll go and see ours this morning.


http://www.genkin.org/cgi-bin/photo.pl/ ... rigal-0002


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 7th, 2019, 11:59 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
caskur wrote:
This is just amazing.... I think I'll go and see ours this morning.


http://www.genkin.org/cgi-bin/photo.pl/ ... rigal-0002

Very colourful.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 7th, 2019, 1:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
Autumn sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 7th, 2019, 4:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Bricktop wrote:
Autumn sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous.


They sure are...

Anyway, we have weird humid conditions here... Driving was actually dangerous this morning. My window were fogging on the OUTSIDE... I had to use my wipers all the way home.

Image
dungeons and dragons dice app

Image


And first light before sunrise... Sooooooo calm and still absolutely sensational.


Image


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 7th, 2019, 5:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
I'm glad I went. I nearly didn't.

Image
host pictures


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 9th, 2019, 12:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 15th, 2016, 4:21 pm
Posts: 1326
caskur wrote:
I'm glad I went. I nearly didn't.

Image
host pictures

Gorgeous.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 9th, 2019, 3:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Velvet wrote:
caskur wrote:
I'm glad I went. I nearly didn't.

Image
host pictures

Gorgeous.


Ha, thanks Velet but today we have a VASTLY different sunrise.. No sun today just wonderful, wonderful desparately welcomed drizzle. That dampebed all the dust down. I was hoping for a colourful sunrise though.


Image
toss a coin online


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 10th, 2019, 12:07 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
Perth's autumn looks like our summer....minus the beaches.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 12th, 2019, 8:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3721
Fashionista wrote:
Perth's autumn looks like our summer....minus the beaches.


It was lovely tonight and early this morning, got this but tonight I am going to bed early...g'nite





by a friend.



Top
   
Unread postPosted: March 12th, 2019, 12:18 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41423
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Perth's autumn looks like our summer....minus the beaches.


It was lovely tonight and early this morning, got this but tonight I am going to bed early...g'nite





by a friend.


:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]