It is currently December 14th, 2019, 7:28 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2018, 8:11 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
The two people that posted here the most are MIA..

Should it be merged with The Pulse?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2018, 11:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
Seems sensible. If it's not being used, might as well merge

Would you put Pulse thread into this sub and maybe even call sub "Pulse"? .. which would retain Pulse's integrity?

All these threads here put into Pulse (a single thread) would be a miss mash

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2018, 11:31 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
cc wrote:
Seems sensible. If it's not being used, might as well merge

Would you put Pulse into this sub and maybe even call it "Pulse"? .. which would retain its integrity?

All these threads here put into Pulse (a single thread) would be a miss mash

I thought I would just merge it all into the Pulse and eliminate a sub..

But, we can do it the other way around.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2018, 11:51 pm 

Joined: July 8th, 2016, 10:25 pm
Posts: 7968
Location: Beverly Hills, 90210
EVERYTHING should be fucking merged. How many dead subforums do you want?

That's why I have always been a 'no subforum' guy, unless a forum has enough traffic to actually keep said sub alive, which this forum does not!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 6:20 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Angry White Male wrote:
EVERYTHING should be fucking merged. How many dead subforums do you want?

That's why I have always been a 'no subforum' guy, unless a forum has enough traffic to actually keep said sub alive, which this forum does not!

If you don't read it than don't worry about it..

The two people that posted in this sub the most, don't post much anymore..

My question was for the remaining music lovers.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 6:49 am 

Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm
Posts: 373
There are some good categories in the sub. I say leave it alone or move the pulse thread into the sub and sticky it if you think something needs to be done. Of course I have no issues with subforums and am glad we have them.

_________________
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 9:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
There's a good plan

Everything remains as is in effect .. . with a sticky for Pulse

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 10:16 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
cc wrote:
There's a good plan

Everything remains as is in effect .. . with a sticky for Pulse

That is what we'll do.
ac_smile
I'll do that tonight.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 9:51 pm 

Joined: July 8th, 2016, 10:25 pm
Posts: 7968
Location: Beverly Hills, 90210
Fashionista wrote:
If you don't read it than don't worry about it..

You asked a question, and I answered it.

Are you going through menopause lately or something? I'm used to bitches being cranky for a week out of the month, but you're perma-cranky now.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 10:26 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
Angry White Male wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
If you don't read it than don't worry about it..

You asked a question, and I answered it.

Are you going through menopause lately or something? I'm used to bitches being cranky for a week out of the month, but you're perma-cranky now.

We try to be as affable as you, but maybe we're setting our sights too high.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2018, 10:46 pm 

Joined: July 8th, 2016, 10:25 pm
Posts: 7968
Location: Beverly Hills, 90210
That's very White of you...

Fash, stop setting sights too high, and you will then never be disappointed!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: February 8th, 2018, 5:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2015, 1:03 pm
Posts: 961
Fashionista wrote:
The two people that posted here the most are MIA..

Should it be merged with The Pulse?

Yes

_________________
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]