It is currently September 18th, 2019, 2:59 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 9:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8176
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.

Reaper is a woman?

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 10:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
caskur wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Peaches wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Notice how Murapist totally glossed over how she aquired a dick pic by illegal means....

Who is the rapist?


Um, a dick pic (much like a facial prosthesis) is not really PI, now is it? No one can prove whose dick is in the pic, not even if it's geo-tagged and date stamped.

That's not the point, but since you don't have a nose points are foreign to you anyway.

The point is how she aquired it.

It's illegal. She did not have my consent. Ppl go to jail for that shit. There's also pornography laws that need to be looked into over this.

If she comes clean on how she stole it. I'll drop the issue


that's the price you pay once a picture is put online, Cheesedick...


ac_lmfao

There are millions of penises online. Anyone can chop your bobble head on a naked guy from the porn sites.

I hope your needle dick was as impressive as your podcasts....lol


ac_toofunny

It wasn’t ac_crying

But apparently now I’m a hacker.... mini Guido is on a roll with the paranoid accusations ac_lmfao ac_lmfao

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 10:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 10:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
Peaches wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Notice how Murapist totally glossed over how she aquired a dick pic by illegal means....

Who is the rapist?


Um, a dick pic (much like a facial prosthesis) is not really PI, now is it? No one can prove whose dick is in the pic, not even if it's geo-tagged and date stamped.


I have the screen shots of him frantically peddling his cock pic like a deranged pervert on SG when he realized I had it... :evilthoughts2:

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 6:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14960
Murdock wrote:
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 7:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24426
Zip your trousers up. Uke!!!

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 7:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14960
Bricktop wrote:
Zip your trousers up. Uke!!!

Dirty old alcoholic rig pigs need love too ya know.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 7:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24426
Hah. You smell of oil and ancient overalls!!! No self respecting woman would want to go near a rig pig.

Men in uniform, on the other hand... ac_wub

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: September 5th, 2019, 8:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Bricktop wrote:
Hah. You smell of oil and ancient overalls!!! No self respecting woman would want to go near a rig pig.

Men in uniform, on the other hand... ac_wub

:laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 8:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
Herman wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?


What can I say, Herman...

I’m a sweetheart & a savage :evilthoughts2:

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 10th, 2019, 9:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Murdock wrote:
Herman wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?


What can I say, Herman...

I’m a sweetheart & a savage :evilthoughts2:

More sweetheart.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 10th, 2019, 10:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 30th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Posts: 370
Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Herman wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?


What can I say, Herman...

I’m a sweetheart & a savage :evilthoughts2:

More sweetheart.

ac_lmfao

You'll see.....

_________________
Support The MitM Patreon;

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23493149

Details;

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... tm-pateron


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 12:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 19th, 2015, 3:24 am
Posts: 205
Just a warning, there, sunshine.

I note that you have instigated a challenge to Murdock to engage you in a conflict over your personal relationship HERE, rather than in SG where it belongs, and where I believe she is banned.

I would ask that you show this forum more respect than as a dumpster for interpersonal disputes that have no connection here. Your issues occurred as members of SG...that's where your provocation belongs.

Not here.

If you feel it important to address your disagreement with Murdock in a public arena, do so at SG. If Murdock is banned at SG, unban her and invite her back.

If you start throwing shit here, it will be dumpstered.

The Blue Cashew isn't a sewer for another forums overflow.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 6:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 30th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Posts: 370
Rotwang wrote:
Just a warning, there, sunshine.

I note that you have instigated a challenge to Murdock to engage you in a conflict over your personal relationship HERE, rather than in SG where it belongs, and where I believe she is banned.

I would ask that you show this forum more respect than as a dumpster for interpersonal disputes that have no connection here. Your issues occurred as members of SG...that's where your provocation belongs.

Not here.

If you feel it important to address your disagreement with Murdock in a public arena, do so at SG. If Murdock is banned at SG, unban her and invite her back.

If you start throwing shit here, it will be dumpstered.

The Blue Cashew isn't a sewer for another forums overflow.

You don't have to worry about things here, pumpkin.

The bomb drop will prolly be felt here, tho ac_lmfao

_________________
Support The MitM Patreon;

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23493149

Details;

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... tm-pateron


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 8:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
They won’t allow me @ the battlegrounds of SG. I’m public enemy #1 to the flamers there. Maybe it’s because I’m a retired troll... but mostly it’s because I’m in a higher tax bracket *bwahahahah*

Out of respect for Fash & this forum... I will ignore the little wanker.

Xoxo Murdy

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 9:13 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
King Martini wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Herman wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?


What can I say, Herman...

I’m a sweetheart & a savage :evilthoughts2:

More sweetheart.

ac_lmfao

You'll see.....

I like Murdock..

She posts here, I post at her forum..

Whatever happened on another forum between the two of you years ago is none of my business.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 10:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 30th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Posts: 370
Fashionista wrote:
King Martini wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Herman wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Pants Yamato wrote:
I highly doubt anyone would pay $500 to see reaper in a wet t-shirt. Or Murdoch or oak for that matter. I understand the fat girls need to stick together but maybe there is a better solution to beg for money than offering wet t-shit pics of bloated losers with penis envy and low iq’s.


I can’t help it my ass, tits and brain weigh more than most Thai boys you like... but this is a charity event for Mar~Teeny~Weeny and his Teeny~boppers!!! Get into the generous spirit! This is a worthy cause!!!


BTW Oak wants $10,000...so....

I don’t fit in white yoga pants *pouts*

Is that you Murdy?


What can I say, Herman...

I’m a sweetheart & a savage :evilthoughts2:

More sweetheart.

ac_lmfao

You'll see.....

I like Murdock..

She posts here, I post at her forum..

Whatever happened on another forum between the two of you years ago is none of my business.


Never said it was.

But, I would love to show you specifically what it is you define a "sweetheart" and I'm positive you will see it.

It's gonna open alot of eyes.

_________________
Support The MitM Patreon;

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23493149

Details;

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... tm-pateron


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 10:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11865
Murdock seems alright.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 12:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
Awww shucks... thanks guys. I have enjoyed meeting all of you and posting here at BC & look forward to getting to know you all better.

I didn’t intend to come back from my 5 year retirement from trolling to join the psychodrama world of flametown. Unfortunately, Mar~Teeny~Weenie doesn’t take “NO” for an answer. But for the most part, his antics to propel this self-concocted psychodrama into flametown has only resulted in the sensible, intelligent posters believing he is mentally unstable.

Despite his numerous airclaims, we have no history together other than a casual text exchange where he swore to not troll the panel of my board while it was new (breach of contract much?) and the accusations that I hacked Dove’s photobucket that I’ve always had the password to. He has misconstrued our textual exchange about my forum for sexting. I haven’t dealt with this level of emotional retardation since I turned down 3 offers for a prom date in high school *rolls eyes*

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 11th, 2019, 12:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
As for SG... it’s far worse that Rotwang has outlined. I was banned for a prochoice argument on the battle grounds of a “flame forum” ~ I was banned several more times without warning and zero TOS violation until they eventually DELETED my profile. I have never received a single warning there from an admin.

I am PUBLIC ENEMY #1 @ SG’s battle grounds

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]