It is currently December 14th, 2019, 8:08 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 2:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
http://xwz.blackpussyimages.com/so/21/820_Black_Mature.jpg

Othman Hamdan, a man who praised ISIS online for several years, has been detained by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) since September 2017. However, following a detention review hearing on Friday, the current B.C. resident from Jordan has been ordered released following a ruling by a member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), reports the Vancouver Sun.

“The bondsperson Hamdan will live with a former co-worker who was his roommate when he made some of the online posts that led to his arrest. The bondsperson is self-employed and said he worked 40 to 60 hours a week,” reports Global News. The friend said that in the event he cannot watch him, his fiancé still would be able to monitor Hamdan.

While Hamdan will be released, it is only to await deportation.

Othman Hamdan, a man who praised ISIS online for several years, has been detained by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) since September 2017. However, following a detention review hearing on Friday, the current B.C. resident from Jordan has been ordered released following a ruling by a member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), reports the Vancouver Sun.

As part of his release, Hamdan must meet more than 25 conditions, according to spokesperson Melissa Anderson; however, she failed to specify what these conditions would be.

As Global News reported on August 2, Hamdan will likely have to live in the basement room of a friend who testified at his trial and agreed to post a $2,000 bond and have to attend counselling in nearby Vernon.

“The bondsperson Hamdan will live with a former co-worker who was his roommate when he made some of the online posts that led to his arrest. The bondsperson is self-employed and said he worked 40 to 60 hours a week,” reports Global News. The friend said that in the event he cannot watch him, his fiancé still would be able to monitor Hamdan.

While Hamdan will be released, it is only to await deportation.

Furthermore, despite his history of supporting various ISIS efforts in the Middle East, he has no history of violence since he came to Canada. With that said, it is not clear how much longer Hamdan’s deportation process will last and when the final order will come.

“Originally, Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) Member Geoff Rempel had rejected the Canada Border Services Agency’s concerns that Othman Hamdan was still a threat and ordered his release for Friday in a small town in B.C.,” reported The Post Millennial last month.

A month ago, his release was uncertain, it all depended on the CBSA’s appeal, which has since proven successful.

Hamdan was identified in 2014 for making threats online, as well as making detailed posts about how to fatally attack Canadians. He was found not guilty of terrorism in 2017 by the IRB, but it was suggested he be deported to Jordan.

“As Global News reported on August 2, Hamdan will likely have to live in the basement room of a friend who testified at his trial and agreed to post a $2,000 bond and have to attend counselling in nearby Vernon. which could be targets for attack. He encuroaged lone wolves in the West who could not travel abroad to carry out attacks at home,” the IRB ruledMr. Hamdan identified infrastructure in Canada.

He shared a detailed how-to manual for lone wolves to follow in serving the terrorist agenda of the Islamic State. Additionally, many posts appear to be recruitment initiatives.”

In 2018, IRB board member Marc Tessler wrote that Hamdan has “praised lone wolf attacks, actively promoted the Islamic State, disseminated instructions on how to commit attacks and seems fascinated with the extreme violence of the Islamic State demonstrated by possessing Islamic State videos depicting gruesome murders.”

[it get's worse - He gets to stay with the very person he stayed with when he perpetrated the original events ]

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 2:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
Take it to the bank that's his old rule book (kranny) in his hand .. the very one that lead him to plan and encourage others to attack

Image

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 2:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1676
Gosh, this sounds like an EXCELLENT solution. :shock:

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 2:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
Sounds ok to me

Sanitized National Crime Agency Version:

Turns out the "Two British Men Are Actually "Two Afghani Men".
Didn’t See That Coming, Did You? :wink:"

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 6:06 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
cc wrote:
Sounds ok to me

Sanitized National Crime Agency Version:

Turns out the "Two British Men Are Actually "Two Afghani Men".
Didn’t See That Coming, Did You? :wink:"

For renouncing Islam..
ac_wot


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 6:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
The kranny orders death for such apostasy

This goes on a lot - I need to log them as they happen

Actually, dating a non islamic alone is cause for death by family ... as can be merely not dressing "appropriately"

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 6:33 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
cc wrote:
The kranny orders death for such apostasy

This goes on a lot - I need to log them as they happen

Actually, dating a non islamic alone is cause for death by family ... as can be merely not dressing "appropriately"

There is no death sentence in Christianity for leaving our faith..

And while the bible tells us not to be unequally yoked, but it does not prescribe death for people who do that.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 6:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16372
Quote:
despite his history of supporting various ISIS efforts in the Middle East, he has no history of violence since he came to Canada. With that said, it is not clear how much longer Hamdan’s deportation process will last and when the final order will come.

Who let a known ISIS supporter in? Get him the fuck out now.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 6th, 2019, 8:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
Herman wrote:
Quote:
despite his history of supporting various ISIS efforts in the Middle East, he has no history of violence since he came to Canada. With that said, it is not clear how much longer Hamdan’s deportation process will last and when the final order will come.

Who let a known ISIS supporter in? Get him the fuck out now.

Most countries would find out how it happened and implement measures to make sure it does not happen again.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 7th, 2019, 4:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8681
cc wrote:
http://xwz.blackpussyimages.com/so/21/820_Black_Mature.jpg

Othman Hamdan, a man who praised ISIS online for several years, has been detained by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) since September 2017. However, following a detention review hearing on Friday, the current B.C. resident from Jordan has been ordered released following a ruling by a member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), reports the Vancouver Sun.

“The bondsperson Hamdan will live with a former co-worker who was his roommate when he made some of the online posts that led to his arrest. The bondsperson is self-employed and said he worked 40 to 60 hours a week,” reports Global News. The friend said that in the event he cannot watch him, his fiancé still would be able to monitor Hamdan.

While Hamdan will be released, it is only to await deportation.

Othman Hamdan, a man who praised ISIS online for several years, has been detained by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) since September 2017. However, following a detention review hearing on Friday, the current B.C. resident from Jordan has been ordered released following a ruling by a member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), reports the Vancouver Sun.

As part of his release, Hamdan must meet more than 25 conditions, according to spokesperson Melissa Anderson; however, she failed to specify what these conditions would be.

As Global News reported on August 2, Hamdan will likely have to live in the basement room of a friend who testified at his trial and agreed to post a $2,000 bond and have to attend counselling in nearby Vernon.

“The bondsperson Hamdan will live with a former co-worker who was his roommate when he made some of the online posts that led to his arrest. The bondsperson is self-employed and said he worked 40 to 60 hours a week,” reports Global News. The friend said that in the event he cannot watch him, his fiancé still would be able to monitor Hamdan.

While Hamdan will be released, it is only to await deportation.

Furthermore, despite his history of supporting various ISIS efforts in the Middle East, he has no history of violence since he came to Canada. With that said, it is not clear how much longer Hamdan’s deportation process will last and when the final order will come.

“Originally, Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) Member Geoff Rempel had rejected the Canada Border Services Agency’s concerns that Othman Hamdan was still a threat and ordered his release for Friday in a small town in B.C.,” reported The Post Millennial last month.

A month ago, his release was uncertain, it all depended on the CBSA’s appeal, which has since proven successful.

Hamdan was identified in 2014 for making threats online, as well as making detailed posts about how to fatally attack Canadians. He was found not guilty of terrorism in 2017 by the IRB, but it was suggested he be deported to Jordan.

“As Global News reported on August 2, Hamdan will likely have to live in the basement room of a friend who testified at his trial and agreed to post a $2,000 bond and have to attend counselling in nearby Vernon. which could be targets for attack. He encuroaged lone wolves in the West who could not travel abroad to carry out attacks at home,” the IRB ruledMr. Hamdan identified infrastructure in Canada.

He shared a detailed how-to manual for lone wolves to follow in serving the terrorist agenda of the Islamic State. Additionally, many posts appear to be recruitment initiatives.”

In 2018, IRB board member Marc Tessler wrote that Hamdan has “praised lone wolf attacks, actively promoted the Islamic State, disseminated instructions on how to commit attacks and seems fascinated with the extreme violence of the Islamic State demonstrated by possessing Islamic State videos depicting gruesome murders.”

[it get's worse - He gets to stay with the very person he stayed with when he perpetrated the original events ]

Welcome to Canada. You are Justin's kind of people. Can we offer you welfare, health care, free education and subsidized housing? Now, our education does not include how to build bombs to kill infidels. But, we will bring in laws to punish those islamofauxbs who would take away your right to do that.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 7th, 2019, 12:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
This one is from last year

ISIS supporter who attacked police with sword outside Buckingham Palace

while yelling 'Allahu Akbar'

is found NOT GUILTY of terror plot

after telling court he didn't intend to harm anyone

Quote:
Chowdhury was held at Belmarsh Prison - where he passed the time sketching pictures of an Islamist terrorist gunning down a man outside Number 10.

His latest trial was shown the drawing - in which the attacker is depicted shouting Allahu Akbar as blood sprays on the front door - along with a sketch of a plane hitting the Twin Towers in New York.

Prosecutors at this trial said Chowdhury had chosen 'self-radicalisation' and had scoured the internet for articles linked to Jihadi John and ISIS beheadings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... error.html

Image

[And this was a jury trial - Well UK, ... this settles it ... you are cooked!!!]

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 7th, 2019, 5:50 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
cc wrote:
This one is from last year

ISIS supporter who attacked police with sword outside Buckingham Palace

while yelling 'Allahu Akbar'

is found NOT GUILTY of terror plot

after telling court he didn't intend to harm anyone

Quote:
Chowdhury was held at Belmarsh Prison - where he passed the time sketching pictures of an Islamist terrorist gunning down a man outside Number 10.

His latest trial was shown the drawing - in which the attacker is depicted shouting Allahu Akbar as blood sprays on the front door - along with a sketch of a plane hitting the Twin Towers in New York.

Prosecutors at this trial said Chowdhury had chosen 'self-radicalisation' and had scoured the internet for articles linked to Jihadi John and ISIS beheadings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... error.html

Image

[And this was a jury trial - Well UK, ... this settles it ... you are cooked!!!]

He didn't intend to harm anyone???
ac_wot


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 8th, 2019, 3:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6891
Fashionista wrote:
cc wrote:
The kranny orders death for such apostasy

This goes on a lot - I need to log them as they happen

Actually, dating a non islamic alone is cause for death by family ... as can be merely not dressing "appropriately"

There is no death sentence in Christianity for leaving our faith..

And while the bible tells us not to be unequally yoked, but it does not prescribe death for people who do that.


I know people who are evangelists and to them being equally yoked means marrying your own kind not necessarily just someone with the same religion.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 4:27 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41385
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
cc wrote:
The kranny orders death for such apostasy

This goes on a lot - I need to log them as they happen

Actually, dating a non islamic alone is cause for death by family ... as can be merely not dressing "appropriately"

There is no death sentence in Christianity for leaving our faith..

And while the bible tells us not to be unequally yoked, but it does not prescribe death for people who do that.


I know people who are evangelists and to them being equally yoked means marrying your own kind not necessarily just someone with the same religion.

2 Corinthians 6:14: "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 4:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
Fash: Does that mean yoked as in marital partner? or otherwise

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 4:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
I think it means "egged".

But what do I know.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 6:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6891
cc wrote:
Fash: Does that mean yoked as in marital partner? or otherwise


I am not Fash but yes, that is what it means in this context. Do not be equally yoke with a non-believer means do not marry a non-believer (someone who is not a Christian).

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 6:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6891
Fashionista wrote:
2 Corinthians 6:14: "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.


Yes, Fash. I know this verse. We were taught this in Sunday School and Bible Study.

The people I was referring to are relatives of mine who are pentecostal evangelists. I am not a pentecostal evangelist. Not only do they believe that you must not be yoked with a non-believer. They also discourage you from marrying outside of your race. Perhaps they took their beliefs a little too far.

There is nothing in the bible that says you must not marry outside of your race.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 9th, 2019, 10:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13297
Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another).

So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad).

But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."

-------------------------------
The Hadiths:

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed." (o8.4 affirms that there is no penalty for killing an apostate).

They don't tell us about the "goodies", eh :wink:
This is just a taste of what this political ideology is based upon ... and what we have in our midst -

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]