It is currently December 12th, 2019, 12:16 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
Unread postPosted: October 10th, 2019, 11:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9099
Well crap, I was gonna post that Triggered gif chop, but its not there anymore.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 10th, 2019, 11:26 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
Blazor wrote:
Well crap, I was gonna post that Triggered gif chop, but its not there anymore.

Which one was that Blazor?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 10th, 2019, 12:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9099
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Well crap, I was gonna post that Triggered gif chop, but its not there anymore.

Which one was that Blazor?


Where I chopped Brick onto the popular "triggered snowflake" girl lol, and made a gif out of it, where his eyes bulge in and out :laugh:

Was the first post in the chop thread, but its not there anymore. Possibly Brick's lawyers got involved :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 10th, 2019, 12:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16337
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Well crap, I was gonna post that Triggered gif chop, but its not there anymore.

Which one was that Blazor?


Where I chopped Brick onto the popular "triggered snowflake" girl lol, and made a gif out of it, where his eyes bulge in and out :laugh:

Was the first post in the chop thread, but its not there anymore. Possibly Brick's lawyers got involved :laugh:

I don't remember that.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]