It is currently January 17th, 2020, 2:35 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2019, 9:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403

Christmas In Europe: 12 Days Of Barricades
- And the stories you don't get to read about

Image
by Onar Åm
International Correspondent at LibertyNation.com. Onar is a Norwegian author who has written extensively on politics, technology, and science. He has a mathematics and physics background and has been a technological entrepreneur for twenty years, working in areas ranging from biomass gasification and AI to 3D cameras and 3D TV. He is currently also the Editor of the alternative news site Ekte Nyheter (Authentic News) in Norway. Onar is the author of The Climate Bubble (2007) and The Art of War (2008).

Europe has a long tradition of social activities and festivities in public city squares, especially during holidays such as Christmas. However, after decades of mass immigration from troubled low-trust cultures, especially from the Middle East and Africa, Europeans find their public squares surrounded by miniature Berlin walls and near militarized zones.

Image

The Beginnings

After a string of hijackings and terrorist attacks in the 1970s and onward, strict security controls were enacted on international flights all over the world. However, within the stable high-trust societies of Europe, domestic flights were mostly open.

This all changed after the 9/11 attacks on America in 2001. Shortly thereafter, the militarization of Europe accelerated. In 2002, the European Union introduced a regulation that required even domestic flights to be treated as a war zone. At first, it was only metal detectors. Then carry-on luggage had to be X-rayed. Then bottled water was banned. Due to open borders, everyone had to be regarded as potential terrorists.

The War Encroaches

Image

When the airport security measures were introduced on domestic flights, many warned that this was only the beginning. They warned that similar restrictions would be introduced in other areas where people gather in crowds.

This was dismissed as ridiculous paranoia – until the 2016 terror attack in Nice, France, where an Islamist rammed a 19-ton cargo truck into a crowd of pedestrians, murdering 86 and injuring 458 people. Since then, most European countries with Muslims in their population have placed concrete barricades in public pedestrian areas to prevent similar terrorist attacks.

During Christmas, various authorities have tried to make the barriers look like Christmas decorations to reduce the feeling of militarization. In Britain, they put up metal detectors in addition to the concrete barriers since it has experienced a scourge of knife attacks by migrants from developing nations.

Pretense Of Normalcy

European governments have realized that the wave of terrorism across the continent is waking up a growing sense of alarm in the populace, and they have therefore taken measures to hide the security efforts and downplay the attacks to “prevent racism” and “avoid panic.” There are no security checkpoints in the subway systems yet, despite the London and Madrid terror attacks, but in London, the Underground has 12,000 security cameras continuously on the outlook for rogue Islamists.

On New Year’s Eve 2015/2016, 1200 women were sexually assaulted by migrants from Africa and the Middle East in the cities of Cologne, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bielefeld, Paderborn, Borken, Detmold, and Essen. It was one of the most massive terrorist attacks ever on German soil, but for nearly a week, the authorities reported that it had been a quiet celebration with no significant incidents. Only due to massive viral witness accounts on social media was the truth eventually reported in mainstream media.

The silence was not an accident, but a deliberate cover-up as part of a systematic attempt to prevent awareness of the war-like situation. Therefore, the new wave of Islamic terror attacks in train stations has gone mostly unreported. In the last few years, there has been a disturbing increase in the number of people who are pushed in front of a train by migrants. Even more alarming is the fact that the victims targeted are primarily white children and women.

Image

In July 2010, [b]an Eritrean man pushed a young eight-year-old boy and his mother in front of a high-speed train at Frankfurt [/b]railway station in Germany. The boy died, and the mother was injured. The same year, migrants murdered three 16-year-olds in the same way at the Nürnberg S-train station.

At the Voerde station in North Rhine-Westphalia, also in Germany, a 28-year-old Kosovo-Albanian pushed a 34-year-old native German woman in front of the train. She died instantly.

In Sweden, an elderly woman suffered life-threatening injuries after [b]a 33-year-old migrant pushed her in front of a freight train in Lund.

In 2016, an Iranian man pushed a 20-year-old Swedish woman to her death at the Ernst-Reuter-Platz underground station in Berlin.

These attacks are usually only reported in local newspapers, and the police always conclude that the motivation for the attacks is “unknown.” In this way, Europeans are lulled into a pretense of normalcy.

A Hard Lesson

Despite the best efforts of the governments, they are unable to keep the information hidden. Alternative media and word of mouth spread the news by the jungle telegraph. There is a reason the Brits voted for Brexit and that nationalist-populist parties are surging all over the E.U.

In a borderless world, your country sinks to the lowest common denominator. That is why what used to be the safest and most peaceful countries in the world now have security measures in place as if they were Mogadishu.

Europe is learning the hard lesson that when you open your borders to conflict zones, the war comes to you.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Don't speak it out load

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2019, 10:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16949
Merry Christmas you European dumbasses.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2019, 11:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Today
Germany: Eight Arabs Attack Christmas Party at St. Nicolai and Stab Parish Employees

Germany: Muslim migrants attack church Christmas party on Christmas Eve and stab parishioner

“Knife stabbing on Christmas Eve in the rectory in Aue,”
Added 12-25-19 04:41:02pm EST - “Eight Arabs attacked a Christmas Eve party at St. Nicolai's church in Chemnitz A Syrian migrant was asked to leave the party after causing a disturbance.

Later eight Arab men came back and attacked the party leaving one parishioner badly injured” -

Christmas eve party at church - welcome to all local residents


Celebrate diversity! Refugees welcome! Anyone who questions the wisdom of mass Muslim migration is a racist, bigoted “Islamophobe.” What happens when you bring in large numbers of people from a culture that says that violence is sometimes divinely mandated? This.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in his homily on Christmas Eve, the leader of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales, Cardinal Vincent Nichols, said that after "so much bitter political discourse and division" we "are to look one another in the eye and see there all that is good".

Cardinal Nichols added during Midnight Mass at Westminster Cathedral: "The source of that good in every person we meet is, of course, the life of God, a divine goodness, which shows itself fully in Christ Jesus."

He encouraged worshippers to find "the goodness of God in every person", adding: "Only then will our society become a place in which no-one is afraid and all sense a welcome. This is the fresh start we need."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50907176

Yup - That'l solve it ... The life long kranny hate indoctrinated cultists will change and suddenly like Europeans just like that

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 8:35 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
cc wrote:
Today
Germany: Eight Arabs Attack Christmas Party at St. Nicolai and Stab Parish Employees

Germany: Muslim migrants attack church Christmas party on Christmas Eve and stab parishioner

“Knife stabbing on Christmas Eve in the rectory in Aue,”
Added 12-25-19 04:41:02pm EST - “Eight Arabs attacked a Christmas Eve party at St. Nicolai's church in Chemnitz A Syrian migrant was asked to leave the party after causing a disturbance.

Later eight Arab men came back and attacked the party leaving one parishioner badly injured” -

Christmas eve party at church - welcome to all local residents


Celebrate diversity! Refugees welcome! Anyone who questions the wisdom of mass Muslim migration is a racist, bigoted “Islamophobe.” What happens when you bring in large numbers of people from a culture that says that violence is sometimes divinely mandated? This.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in his homily on Christmas Eve, the leader of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales, Cardinal Vincent Nichols, said that after "so much bitter political discourse and division" we "are to look one another in the eye and see there all that is good".

Cardinal Nichols added during Midnight Mass at Westminster Cathedral: "The source of that good in every person we meet is, of course, the life of God, a divine goodness, which shows itself fully in Christ Jesus."

He encouraged worshippers to find "the goodness of God in every person", adding: "Only then will our society become a place in which no-one is afraid and all sense a welcome. This is the fresh start we need."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50907176

Yup - That'l solve it ... The life long kranny hate indoctrinated cultists will change and suddenly like Europeans just like that

terrible


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 10:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
I did not know barricades are the new norm in European city squares.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 12:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
with a bit of effort, searches, I could produce barricades for most if not all of Europe's major squares

only slowdown is deliberate denial of govts and complying press .. but it's there ... might try later if I get chance

Here's an effort to protect and deceive in Germany ... Both are very common

Image

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 12:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16949
I have no desire to visit Western Europe again.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 12:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
Herman wrote:
I have no desire to visit Western Europe again.

I would go to Italy and Greece.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 1:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Toronto



Germany

Image

Dresden barricades Christmas market with concrete barriers after Berlin truck attack

Image

German

Image


BUNCHES > https://www.google.com/search?q=germany ... AvSwCm6RqM

I recall a big one spray painted "Danke Merkel" in Germany - can't find pic

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 1:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
cc wrote:
Toronto



Germany

Image

Dresden barricades Christmas market with concrete barriers after Berlin truck attack

Image

German

Image

BUNCHES > https://www.google.com/search?q=germany ... AvSwCm6RqM

I recall a big one spray painted "Danke Merkel" in Germany - can't find pic

Christ, that is sad. Not what I had in mind when I think of German Christmas markets.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 6:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Germany's status

Image

Image

Image

Image

Just a few of 1000s


Santa's new elves .. courtesy of reckless immigration and PC gutlessness to call "a spade a spade" (I suppose that's not an acceptable word today)
Image

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 26th, 2019, 6:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8870
Germany is a better country since Merkel opened the floodgates to scam refugees. :001_rolleyes:

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 1st, 2020, 9:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
TRUCK VS CONCRETE BARRIERS (MERKEL LEGOS)

FAIL!!





Makes the point well, but for me frankly it's not that they are easily penetrable ... it's that they are needed.

Why does western society put itself in a position that such barricades are needed?

WHY?

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 7:56 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
cc wrote:
TRUCK VS CONCRETE BARRIERS (MERKEL LEGOS)

FAIL!!





Makes the point well, but for me frankly it's not that they are easily penetrable ... it's that they are needed.

Why does western society put itself in a position that such barricades are needed?

WHY?

:ohmy:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]