cc wrote:
She's islamic ... as is her traitor compatriot

Her traitor compatriot?
I believe she means Rashida Tlaib.

Of course. I should have known.
No problem SB.

I wish I could forget her too. :laugh:

here's her latest

Tlaib reiterates call for Trump's impeachment, slams reluctant Dems for acting based on 'political strategy'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tlaib- ... -democrats

Post subject: Re: Ilhan Omar
Unread postPosted: May 10th, 2019, 4:24 pm 

lmao. What do you impeach him on? Intent to harm your delicate vagina with a deadly policy?

Oh wait, several hundred inmates obtaining their law degrees at the Michigan state correctional facilities have reviewed the Muller report and found hundreds of instances of criminal obstruction ac_lmfao ac_lmfao

Unread postPosted: May 10th, 2019, 9:10 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
cc wrote:

Her traitor compatriot?

Another hypocritical BDS supporter.

Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 6:30 pm 

Gaon wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
cc wrote:

Her traitor compatriot?

Another hypocritical BDS supporter.

A truly awful person it is.

Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 9:08 pm 

Today Rashida Tlaib said the holocaust gives her "kind of a "calming feeling" :2r4ml1j_th:

Rashida Tlaib slammed by House GOP over statement that Holocaust gives her 'kind of a calming feeling'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashid ... -house-gop
Quote:
Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman to be elected to Congress, made the comments while discussing the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians during an appearance on the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery."

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said on the podcast's most recent episode, published Friday. "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 9:13 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
Today Rashida Tlaib said the holocaust gives her "kind of a "calming feeling" :2r4ml1j_th:

Rashida Tlaib slammed by House GOP over statement that Holocaust gives her 'kind of a calming feeling'
Quote:
Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman to be elected to Congress, made the comments while discussing the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians during an appearance on the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery."

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said on the podcast's most recent episode, published Friday. "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

That's the kind of sick drivel that SCOUSE would say..

Which makes me think there is an unofficial alliance between the radical left, neo nazis and Islam.

Unread postPosted: May 12th, 2019, 11:08 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:

Quote:

Wait. Aren't those very same house democrats the slimy scum that misquoted Candance Owens as a Nazi supporter? These people are so vile already. wow.

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 9:25 am 

ThugLife wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:

Quote:

Wait. Aren't those very same house democrats the slimy scum that misquoted Candance Owens as a Nazi supporter? These people are so vile already. wow.
Certainly are, and getting worse all the time. To paraphrase Michelle Obama's phrase to make it correct--

They go low, then they find a way to go lower.

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 9:28 am 

Now as is typical and expected Rashida Tlaib claims she's the real victim--

Nothing more disgusting than a villain claiming to be a victim--The Favorite congame of leftards and their Islamofascist allies.

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 11:51 am 

Wazzzup wrote:

Nothing more disgusting than a villain claiming to be a victim--The Favorite congame of leftards and their Islamofascist allies.

just to put things in perspective with this leftist scum

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 4:33 pm 

ThugLife wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:

just to put things in perspective with this leftist scum

Candace owens is a smart and courageous person. Few people get more hate from the "Tolerant" left than black conservatives.

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 4:36 pm 

Pelosi and several other democrats (and much of the media) are now defending Tlaib and her comments, proclaiming her to be a victim of Republicans, saying republicans need to apologize to her. :laugh:

House Democrats rally behind embattled Tlaib
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... tled-tlaib

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 4:49 pm 

Id spit on any Republican that apologies to that down low terrorist

She’s a POS and needs to be sent back to Palestine on the first means of transportation available

Unread postPosted: May 13th, 2019, 5:34 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
Pelosi and several other democrats (and much of the media) are now defending Tlaib and her comments, proclaiming her to be a victim of Republicans, saying republicans need to apologize to her. :laugh:

House Dems have some nerve.

Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 7:52 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:

House Dems have some nerve.
boldness and insanity are a bad combination and they have plenty of both.

Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 7:58 am 

Just a little story that won't make any news sources, but IMO its instructive on the lengths progs will go to.

I heard a syndicated radio host, Mike Gallagher, talking about it today. Gallagher said a prog business owner he knows (didn't name him) was mad that Gallagher played Tlaib's holocaust quote. Apparently this business owner knew that Gallagher's wife died from cancer a few years back. So the prog business owner emailed Gallagher and said that because Gallagher is so evil, that Gallagher's wife died just to get away from him. Sad, but IMO very typical of the prog mentality.

Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2019, 8:08 am 

Wazzzup wrote:
Just a little story that won't make any news sources, but IMO its instructive on the lengths progs will go to.

I heard a syndicated radio host, Mike Gallagher, talking about it today. Gallagher said a prog business owner he knows (didn't name him) was mad that Gallagher played Tlaib's holocaust quote. Apparently this business owner knew that Gallagher's wife died from cancer a few years back. So the prog business owner emailed Gallagher and said that because Gallagher is so evil, that Gallagher's wife died just to get away from him. Sad, but IMO very typical of the prog mentality.

Gallagher is evil for playing an evil quote for Tlab.

Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 4:26 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:

Gallagher is evil for playing an evil quote for Tlab.
Yep that's that good old upside down progtard logic. :crazy: