It is currently July 22nd, 2019, 6:08 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 1:31 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Herm,

son...

I don't give a flying fuck what Obama did with Iran...

All I know is if that bloody American government of Trump makes MORE Muslim refugees, I hope Trump and his ilk get eaten alive by maggots.

I think I have made myself clear.

How so?

There hasn't been a new war the USA has either started or been involved in since Trump was inaugurated.

I was wondering about that also.

In fact he's bringing most of 0's troops home

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 2:38 pm 

The opposite of what caskur posted is true. Unless we misunderstood what she meant.

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 2:49 pm 

There's no reason to believe Trump is going to attack Iran. Trump said he wouldn't be like Obama and Bush-- starting wars all over the place, and he's honored that promise so far.

Obama ought to be made to give his Nobel prize to Trump.

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 2:58 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
There's no reason to believe Trump is going to attack Iran. Trump said he wouldn't be like Obama and Bush-- starting wars all over the place, and he's honored that promise so far.

Obama ought to be made to give his Nobel prize to Trump.

That's why the neo-cons hate him and working people love him. :thumbup:

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 7:05 pm 

cc wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Herm,

son...

All I know is if that bloody American government of Trump makes MORE Muslim refugees, I hope Trump and his ilk get eaten alive by maggots.

How so?

There hasn't been a new war the USA has either started or been involved in since Trump was inaugurated.

The Iran Nuclear Deal was the worst foreign policy agreement any president has ever reached.

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 7:42 pm 

Gaon wrote:
cc wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Herm,

son...

How so?

The Iran Nuclear Deal was the worst foreign policy agreement any president has ever reached.

Absolutely was a TOTAL sell out for personal fame (albeit short lived fame)

Anyone reading the phony "inspection" :001_rolleyes: rules knows it not only left Iran able to produce what it wanted (rockets and nuke fuel).. but gave them the money to do it with

On top of it, the deal was with a Shia 12ver Armageddonist regime. WTF?

I can't think of a worse bargain ever - Right up there with or above Clinton's deal with NoCo that allowed and in fact encouraged them to become a nuke power

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 10:34 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Herm,

son...

How so?

Donald Trump threatens Iran President with consequences 'few throughout history have suffered'
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-23/ ... n/10025538
Donald Trump has threatened Iranian President Hassan Rouhani with "consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before" after he spoke out on America's anti-Iran policy.

In an explosive, all-caps tweet Mr Trump told Mr Rouhani to "never, ever threaten the United States again" and told him to "be cautious!".

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

11:24 AM - Jul 23, 2018

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 11:09 pm 

After decades of "death to America / all infidels ... along with specific threats of annihilation on a regular basis

If true, so what? Reply in kind brought Kim to the table - although Armageddonist 12vers maybe not so much

The Armageddonist cunts need to STFU ... but they never will until AFTER they actually follow through on some of their threats .. which they will do at some point

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 11:21 pm 

These clowns may be dangerous, but they are not stupid.

They know full well that if they attack the US, their country will cease to exist. That includes China and Russia.

War is almost impossible. Even lunatics know what happens if they poke the wrong bear.

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 12:20 am 

Dunno if you have studied Shia 12verism, but it is as Armageddonist as it gets.

They want world war desperately so they can be killed and go to their own special 12ver heaven. That's what their being is all about .. and the sooner the better

My employee told me there is a highway created by Amadingdony that runs 2oo miles south of Tehran to the middle of nothing .. it's for the Messiah to parade to tehran ... and then there' is the well with the 12th imam still in it (hense 12vers) and he will rise to meet the other guy

I take them seriously because they do

Yes, most of Iran is is not 12ver .. but .. the entire leadership and huge special guard and special forces are. All Al Quds are. Hizzbullah is

When dealing with people who really look forward to being killed, all standard rules and norms are off the table and out the door

Iran is by far the most dangerous country in the world .. because they are the only one that wants war .. and wants to die in it

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 8:34 am 

cc wrote:
After decades of "death to America / all infidels ... along with specific threats of annihilation on a regular basis

If true, so what? Reply in kind brought Kim to the table - although Armageddonist 12vers maybe not so much

The Armageddonist cunts need to STFU ... but they never will until AFTER they actually follow through on some of their threats .. which they will do at some point

I don't think Iran threatened anyone. I'm pretty sure they want to use nuclear power to power their country. They don't want it for war.

I'll investigate the "threat"... we don't hear threats from Iran but that isn't to say they haven't.

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 8:41 am 

cc wrote:
Dunno if you have studied Shia 12verism, but it is as Armageddonist as it gets.

They want world war desperately so they can be killed and go to their own special 12ver heaven. That's what their being is all about .. and the sooner the better

My employee told me there is a highway created by Amadingdony that runs 2oo miles south of Tehran to the middle of nothing .. it's for the Messiah to parade to tehran ... and then there' is the well with the 12th imam still in it (hense 12vers) and he will rise to meet the other guy

I take them seriously because they do

Yes, most of Iran is is not 12ver .. but .. the entire leadership and huge special guard and special forces are. All Al Quds are. Hizzbullah is

When dealing with people who really look forward to being killed, all standard rules and norms are off the table and out the door

Iran is by far the most dangerous country in the world .. because they are the only one that wants war .. and wants to die in it

Jihadists, probably.

The only thing I've heard in recent times are young Iranians underground running disco/bars where they drink and play rock and role avoiding being beheaded for doing so.

I do not think the regular citizens want a war in Iran.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/26/poli ... index.html

I no longer trust our governments though. I think our governments want war just as much as the otherside.

USA want an unstable Middle East. It makes Israel very happy.

Americans show disrespect to their President on a daily basis. You cannot expect other countries not to follow suit.

Apparently Afghanistan is back to being run by the Taliban so all our soldiers died for nothing in Afghanistan.

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 9:02 am 

No, the top guys in the funny dresses who run the country to huge crowds in Tehran - literally 100s of times over past years

Regular every speech

I'll post the next one

Where the hell to you live, the other side of the world or something? :icon_wink:

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 9:05 am 

cc wrote:
No, the top guys in the funny dresses who run the country to huge crowds in Tehran - literally 100s of times over past years

Regular every speech

I'll post the next one

Where the hell to you live, the other side of the world or something? :icon_wink:

All I know is if one more bloody refugee flees and lands in my country, I'm going to go ape-shit.

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 9:06 am 

expect more - seems the West encourages it ... Now we all have GROWING islamic problems

Unread postPosted: March 1st, 2019, 10:24 am 

Rapes and murder and drug crime will soar.

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... 881122160z

I'd deport him immediately. No ifs, no butts.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2019, 10:10 am 

As I recall, a ways back you had great problems with Somalis en masse (or was it Lebanese) attacking beach girls for showing skin

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2019, 6:04 pm 

cc wrote:
As I recall, a ways back you had great problems with Somalis en masse (or was it Lebanese) attacking beach girls for showing skin

They should know beach wear will be worn at beaches.

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2019, 7:28 pm 

caskur wrote:

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

Doing evil is all relative..

I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 8:15 am 

Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:

Doing evil is all relative..

I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

She would be a fine addition to the wives he has in Africa. That happened more than once with illegal aliens from Africa in Israel.