It is currently July 20th, 2019, 3:03 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 8:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10280
Gaon wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Rapes and murder and drug crime will soar.

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... 881122160z

I'd deport him immediately. No ifs, no butts.


Doing evil is all relative..


I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

She would be a fine addition to the wives he has in Africa. That happened more than once with illegal aliens from Africa in Israel.


That is happening everywhere in europe..

These guys marry some1 local... The woman might be in love with the guy who shows attention to her...


Or... She might be a leftie woman who wants to help these rats in.


Nowadays, the government bans you from getting married if they have reason to believe that the marriage is a sham.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:14 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
cc wrote:
As I recall, a ways back you had great problems with Somalis en masse (or was it Lebanese) attacking beach girls for showing skin



They're beasts and they should stay on their own continents.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 6093
The Lebanese are mostly ok.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Mostly OK dealing in heroin... lol

Nabil and Sam former Leb junkies we employed.

I wonder if they're still alive?


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 6093
I said mostly. Older generations of Lebanon are especially decent folk.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Odinson wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Rapes and murder and drug crime will soar.

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... 881122160z

I'd deport him immediately. No ifs, no butts.


Doing evil is all relative..


I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

She would be a fine addition to the wives he has in Africa. That happened more than once with illegal aliens from Africa in Israel.


That is happening everywhere in europe..

These guys marry some1 local... The woman might be in love with the guy who shows attention to her...


Or... She might be a leftie woman who wants to help these rats in.


Nowadays, the government bans you from getting married if they have reason to believe that the marriage is a sham.




Those women are idiots if they marry them. I hope there are health checks because Syphilis is rampant amongst them. Scroll down Wikipedia and it shows graphs of the African countries where the numbers are off the charts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Dinky Dianna wrote:
I said mostly. Older generations of Lebanon are especially decent folk.


Megan_au from msn boards did a 3 month stint in Lebanon as a volunteer nurse... She loves them and yes, they're friendly people. They're friendlier than Indians, that's for sure.

But all immigrants turn to drug crime and the cash economy because living in Australia is hard and there is absolutely no point arguing with me about it bc I know every bloody immigrant who have ever descended upon us... including YOU.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 6093
A. I'm not an immigrant

B. You don't know every immigrant. There are millions of them and they mostly settle in capital cities along the more densely packed East Coast because jobs.

C. I've met some shifty Lebanese but that's been the exception to the rule.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:55 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Ermmmm, I live 15 south west minutes from Perth CBD


And I'm less than five minutes from the Port of Fremantle CBD child... Where do you think immigrants land when the come to Western Australia?


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 11:56 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10280
caskur wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Rapes and murder and drug crime will soar.

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... 881122160z

I'd deport him immediately. No ifs, no butts.


Doing evil is all relative..


I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

She would be a fine addition to the wives he has in Africa. That happened more than once with illegal aliens from Africa in Israel.


That is happening everywhere in europe..

These guys marry some1 local... The woman might be in love with the guy who shows attention to her...


Or... She might be a leftie woman who wants to help these rats in.


Nowadays, the government bans you from getting married if they have reason to believe that the marriage is a sham.




Those women are idiots if they marry them. I hope there are health checks because Syphilis is rampant amongst them. Scroll down Wikipedia and it shows graphs of the African countries where the numbers are off the charts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis



Its black magic...

One swing with the black magic wand and these females are enchanted.


All safe-guards go offline.. And they give ass to some complete stranger from STD hotzone without a condom..



Seriously... These white women should be charged with treason and hanged because they are enabling these terrorists/rapists to get a citizenship.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 12:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Rapes and murder and drug crime will soar.

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... 881122160z

I'd deport him immediately. No ifs, no butts.


Doing evil is all relative..


I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

She would be a fine addition to the wives he has in Africa. That happened more than once with illegal aliens from Africa in Israel.


That is happening everywhere in europe..

These guys marry some1 local... The woman might be in love with the guy who shows attention to her...


Or... She might be a leftie woman who wants to help these rats in.


Nowadays, the government bans you from getting married if they have reason to believe that the marriage is a sham.




Those women are idiots if they marry them. I hope there are health checks because Syphilis is rampant amongst them. Scroll down Wikipedia and it shows graphs of the African countries where the numbers are off the charts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis



Its black magic...

One swing with the black magic wand and these females are enchanted.


All safe-guards go offline.. And they give ass to some complete stranger from STD hotzone without a condom..



Seriously... These white women should be charged with treason and hanged because they are enabling these terrorists/rapists to get a citizenship.



They must be demented in the first place... Expect misery 10 years or less from now.

Those guys aren't very good in the sack either... they're wham, bam thank you ma'am premature ejaculators.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 12:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 6093
caskur wrote:
Ermmmm, I live 15 south west minutes from Perth CBD


And I'm less than five minutes from the Port of Fremantle CBD child... Where do you think immigrants land when the come to Western Australia?


Most land on East Coast and you don't know them.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2019, 12:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10280
caskur wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Odinson wrote:
caskur wrote:
Rapes and murder and drug crime will soar.

A girl was attacked yesterday by an African... We got him on camera so he'll get caught.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... 881122160z

I'd deport him immediately. No ifs, no butts.


Doing evil is all relative..


I´m sure that nice "man" marries some white girl and gets citizenship.

She would be a fine addition to the wives he has in Africa. That happened more than once with illegal aliens from Africa in Israel.


That is happening everywhere in europe..

These guys marry some1 local... The woman might be in love with the guy who shows attention to her...


Or... She might be a leftie woman who wants to help these rats in.


Nowadays, the government bans you from getting married if they have reason to believe that the marriage is a sham.




Those women are idiots if they marry them. I hope there are health checks because Syphilis is rampant amongst them. Scroll down Wikipedia and it shows graphs of the African countries where the numbers are off the charts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis



Its black magic...

One swing with the black magic wand and these females are enchanted.


All safe-guards go offline.. And they give ass to some complete stranger from STD hotzone without a condom..



Seriously... These white women should be charged with treason and hanged because they are enabling these terrorists/rapists to get a citizenship.



They must be demented in the first place... Expect misery 10 years or less from now.

Those guys aren't very good in the sack either... they're wham, bam thank you ma'am premature ejaculators.


Its all in the head with women..

Suddenly you are the white queen and everybody wants to bang you..


He treats you nice at first and all reason goes out the door..

These couples dont even have a common language.. Both are equally as poor english speakers..


Soon you´ll see a white woman wearing a burkha and telling us how good the foreigners are..


As a guy.. I´m not going to wear burkha.. Nor keep his belly full and muslim balls empty..


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 8:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 8:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10280
Fashionista wrote:
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Well... That proves my theory that women want to be submissive.. :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 8:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Well... That proves my theory that women want to be submissive.. :laugh:

In Islam, men submit too.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 9:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 10280
Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Well... That proves my theory that women want to be submissive.. :laugh:

In Islam, men submit too.


Not like women do..

The guy lords over his women..


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 9:07 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Well... That proves my theory that women want to be submissive.. :laugh:

In Islam, men submit too.


Not like women do..

The guy lords over his women..

Women are not equal to men in Islam, I know that..

But, to men Islam does not offer much more than an austere life..

I'm no expert on that religion by the way.


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 9:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12747
Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Well... That proves my theory that women want to be submissive.. :laugh:

In Islam, men submit too.

Exactly. The correct translation of the word "islam' is "submission" .. and yes, males must totally submit to it

The human-humiliating prayer position is deliberately designed to be submission personified

Another hokey translation issue :wink:

Image

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2019, 9:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
cc wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
I've seen Caucasian women wearing hijabs, many in fact.


Well... That proves my theory that women want to be submissive.. :laugh:

In Islam, men submit too.

Exactly. The correct translation of the word "islam' is "submission" .. and yes, males must totally submit to it

The human-humiliating prayer position is deliberately designed to be submission personified

Another hokey translation issue :wink:

Image

I was always told that Islam meant peace, but you said that's not so, so I did a search and discovered you were right.

This is the definition of Islam: In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God". Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission" or "surrender". Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "submitter" or "one who surrenders".


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]