It is currently April 24th, 2019, 7:46 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 8:16 am 

This is definitely one for the "you can't make this stuff up" file

Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality Is an Old Racist Tactic
https://www.out.com/news-opinion/2019/2 ... ist-tactic

Three good comments at the top of the page--

Quote:
youve got to be Fing kidding me. Get what we want and if it were by any other president no matter how mediocer parises [sic] would never stop... Geesh learn how to WIN... Even if it comes from a source you dont like.

Quote:
I was waiting for the part of the op-ed where you said 'just kidding'. Are you really 100% serious in suggesting that decriminalizing homosexuality around the world is a bad thing for gay people? Slow down there uncle ruckus

Quote:
Trump Derangement Syndrome is absolutely real. You'd probably support killing puppies if he said he liked them

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 8:21 am 

It must be a joke.

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 8:24 am 

Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.
Its a joke, but not because they intended it to be. :laugh:

Even their own readers said they were cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 8:29 am 

Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Even their own readers said they were cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Do Iranian gays consider it racist for Trump to pressure Tehran for their basic human rights?

Probably not.

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 2:11 pm 

Always check the author's name.

Matthew RODRIGUEZ.

That's a good Polish name.

Mexican Americans, both legal and otherwise, are falling over each other to declare Trump a racist for blocking their cousins, old school friends, ex girlfriends, current girlfriends and someone they met in a bar from crossing the border illegally and invading the US.

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 2:35 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
Always check the author's name.

Matthew RODRIGUEZ.

That's a good Polish name.

Mexican Americans, both legal and otherwise, are falling over each other to declare Trump a racist for blocking their cousins, old school friends, ex girlfriends, current girlfriends and someone they met in a bar from crossing the border illegally and invading the US.

Lots of countries speak Spanish..

How do you know he is of Mexican heritage?

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 4:07 pm 

It doesn't matter his heritage. Virtually every advocate of letting Mexicans in to the US has a hispanic surname.

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 4:12 pm 

Bricktop wrote:
It doesn't matter his heritage. Virtually every advocate of letting Mexicans in to the US has a hispanic surname.

ac_dunno

Unread postPosted: February 26th, 2019, 9:50 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Insanity is the new logic.

We're as human beings are perched on the cusp of literally tearing each other apart on the streets over the most stupid sht.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 8:58 am 

Quote:
Insanity is the new logic.

Absolutely so for a great many.

Further, the total number appears to be growing rapidly of late and now permeates large segments of society

What was once fringe in many areas is now the norm.

Further, the absurdity of gays defending a group that is the most anti-gay in the world is astounding

Still, the left as a whole has become an ally of islam in general ... the absurdity of claiming to promote gayness and decry misogyny while allying with the worse anti-gay and misogynistic element in the world is astounding hypocrisy

Aside from that but related, those thinking that such societal norms (anti-gay and pro misogyny) magically disappear immediately upon arrival in our culture are living in a dream world ... They are decreed / ordered by their belief system ffs.
One cannot be a "good islamic" and also be tolerant of gay and against misogyny.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 10:15 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Do Iranian gays consider it racist for Trump to pressure Tehran for their basic human rights?

Probably not.

When I had an msn news group I posted up a news article about Iran hanging 6 paedophiles.

I think that should happen everywhere...

Anyway, I respect Iranians.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 11:17 am 

caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Probably not.

When I had an msn news group I posted up a news article about Iran hanging 6 paedophiles.

Herman has worked all over North Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East and he said the same thing about Iranians.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 12:03 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Probably not.

Herman has worked all over North Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East and he said the same thing about Iranians.

I like them.

The best way to view a nation is look at their pictures and check out their backgrounds... Nice homes, modern cars, well fed and well dressed people with smiling faces. I tell you what, if that idiot Trump wants to turn that place into another stoneage dump like Afghanistan or Syria ( which was once a jewel) then he should be voted out immediately.

The LAST THING WE NEED (Canada, UK, Australia and NZ) is more bloody refugees.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 12:06 pm 

caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Probably not.

I like them.

The best way to view a nation is look at their pictures and check out their backgrounds... Nice homes, modern cars, well fed and well dressed people with smiling faces. I tell you what, if that idiot Trump wants to turn that place into another stoneage dump like Afghanistan or Syria ( which was once a jewel) then he should be voted out immediately.

I don't think anyone can blame Trump for Iran going from the Paris of the region in 1979 to the backwards nation it is under the Islamic Revolution.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 12:29 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Probably not.

I like them.

I don't think anyone can blame Trump for Iran going from the Paris of the region in 1979 to the backwards nation it is under the Islamic Revolution.

Israel wants to tear up Iran... They want the USA to do it. A couple of months ago Trump was threatening Iran.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 12:47 pm 

Here, Yemen also lynch Paedophiles.... Although these ones were shot first.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oy-10.html

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 3:55 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
It must be a joke.

Probably not.

I like them.

Obama kissed the revolutionary regime's ass. Trump reversed the previous administration's insanity.

Unread postPosted: February 27th, 2019, 11:46 pm 

Herm,

son...

I don't give a flying fuck what Obama did with Iran...

All I know is if that bloody American government of Trump makes MORE Muslim refugees, I hope Trump and his ilk get eaten alive by maggots.

I think I have made myself clear.

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 12:36 pm 

Back to OP

Unread postPosted: February 28th, 2019, 1:15 pm 

caskur wrote:
Herm,

son...

I don't give a flying fuck what Obama did with Iran...

All I know is if that bloody American government of Trump makes MORE Muslim refugees, I hope Trump and his ilk get eaten alive by maggots.

I think I have made myself clear.

How so?

There hasn't been a new war the USA has either started or been involved in since Trump was inaugurated.