It is currently December 5th, 2019, 3:12 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 9:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
British police shot and killed a terror attacker Friday on the London Bridge -- a harrowing incident that left several people injured and snarled mid-afternoon traffic on the key thoroughfare that had been the site of a deadly Islamist attack just over two years ago.

Police declared it "terror incident" - very long knife

There is film of citizens taking him down harshly and taking knife away - then cops spotted potential vest so got people away from him - he advanced on people and cops so police no alternative but to shoot him.

Vest now believed to be fake like last attack there - Works for keeping people and cops away and causing almost certain dying for his Devil God ... (leaves cops no alternative but to shoot to kill ASAP to prevent apparently likely explosion) ....after hurting as many non-believers as possible .. in all, lots of Heaven Points accumulated

Lots of I.S. activity on web - whether pre-planned or simply "they had ready to use for recruiting" whenever next event happens - which of the 2 is not known yet

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: London Bridge Again
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 10:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16206
cc wrote:
British police shot and killed a terror attacker Friday on the London Bridge -- a harrowing incident that left several people injured and snarled mid-afternoon traffic on the key thoroughfare that had been the site of a deadly Islamist attack just over two years ago.

Police declared it "terror incident" - very long knife

There is film of citizens taking him down harshly and taking knife away - then cops spotted potential vest so got people away from him - he advanced on people and cops so police no alternative but to shoot him.

Vest now believed to be fake like last attack there - Works for keeping people and cops away and causing almost certain dying for his Devil God ... (leaves cops no alternative but to shoot to kill ASAP to prevent apparently likely explosion) ....after hurting as many non-believers as possible .. in all, lots of Heaven Points accumulated

Lots of I.S. activity on web - whether pre-planned or simply "they had ready to use for recruiting" whenever next event happens - which of the 2 is not known yet

They actually grew a pair and called it terror. Next step, islamic terror.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: London Bridge Again
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 10:54 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
UPDATE:

Two members of the public, separate from the attacker, were killed in the assault, the BBC reported citing government sources.

At least five people were injured in the incident, although it was unclear what the injuries were and how many may have been caused by the terrorist - the outlet had reported two others were in serious condition.


Around the same time as Friday's incident was occurring, intelligence sources told Fox News that ISIS propagandists distributed a set of images that purportedly documented ISIS supporters in Azerbaijan pledging allegiance to the group’s new “caliph” in hiding. It is likely the images are stills from a video produced by that group of ISIS supporters.

The photos appeared to be attributed to an ISIS media office in Azerbaijan, suggesting the group is conveying to members and supporters it has established a new “province” in the country.

It wasn't immediately clear if the London Bridge attack on Friday was carried out by someone in the name of the shrinking terror outfit.

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: London Bridge Again
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 11:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8628
This is why Britain needs to get out of the EU and take control of their borders.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 12:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
The Hague - knifings in mall - not sure if crime, allah, or both

Update: The Hague stabbing: Multiple injuries after 'knifeman attacks shoppers in city street'

A knifeman is on the loose after three people were stabbed at a department store in the centre of a busy shopping district.

Dutch media are reporting a major emergency services presence in The Hague, the Netherlands, and videos posted on social media show a cordon in place.

This comes after two people were killed in a knife attack on London Bridge earlier today.

Police spokeswoman Marije Kuiper said it was not clear if the stabbing was a terror incident.

The shopping area in The Hague was packed with shoppers for Black Friday .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-20992319

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 12:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
London Bridge - Video of regular folk take-down, one removing knife from scene - cops take over, he continues, they spot what looks like bomb, he continues, they kill him

Passerby who dived in - removing knife from scene - action shows in video above
Image

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 2:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8628
cc wrote:

May he burn in hell.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 7:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
update - 28-year-old Usman Khan, an ex-convict who was shot and killed by police on the London Bridge

Khan, who lived in the Staffordshire area, was convicted in 2012 for "terrorism offenses" and released in December 2018 "on license," meaning he had to meet certain conditions or face being sent back to prison, according to Metropolitan Police Counterterrorism Chief Neil Basu.

Police are treating the act as a terrorist attack.

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 7:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
Friday's stabbing attack on the London Bridge that left two people dead and three others wounded had British Prime Minister Boris Johnson arguing afterward that it had been a "mistake" to grant an early release to the suspect, an ex-convict who was shot and killed by police.

Johnson said he had "long argued" against allowing "serious and violent criminals to come out of prison early.”


"It is very important that we get out of that habit and that we enforce the appropriate sentences for dangerous criminals, especially for terrorists, that I think the public will want to see,” Johnson said.



London Bridge killer was ‘an Islamic extremist wearing an ELECTRONIC TAG after being released from jail a year ago: Killer started his rampage inside a nearby prison rehabilitation event killing two people before police shot him dead
Damn!!!!

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 9:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
Hague Police - “Looking for a lightly tinted man” ... whatever they mean by that while praying likely in vain it's not another islamic

More Netherlands:
Dutch Police Arrest Alleged Jihadists Plotting Holiday Season Terror Attack

Dutch police have arrested two men this week on suspicion of preparing a terrorist attack during the December holiday season using explosive vests and car bombs.

Police arrested the two men, aged 20 and 34, in the town of Zoetermeer on Monday with the Public Prosecution Service stating that the suspects are part of the radical Islamic scene in the Netherlands and were actively looking for instructions to make explosives, broadcaster BNR reports.

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 30th, 2019, 10:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 984
cc wrote:
Friday's stabbing attack on the London Bridge that left two people dead and three others wounded had British Prime Minister Boris Johnson arguing afterward that it had been a "mistake" to grant an early release to the suspect, an ex-convict who was shot and killed by police.

Johnson said he had "long argued" against allowing "serious and violent criminals to come out of prison early.”


"It is very important that we get out of that habit and that we enforce the appropriate sentences for dangerous criminals, especially for terrorists, that I think the public will want to see,” Johnson said.



London Bridge killer was ‘an Islamic extremist wearing an ELECTRONIC TAG after being released from jail a year ago: Killer started his rampage inside a nearby prison rehabilitation event killing two people before police shot him dead
Damn!!!!

The PM is not wrong.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 10:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12658
Here is an interesting story from the London Bridge attack.

Britain’s Poles have a bone to pick

Brexit campaigners have relied on the trope of the “Polish plumber” coming to work across the English Channel to rally support to leave the European Union.

But Saturday, Poles and other immigrants in Britain were being lauded as a crucial part of English society after a Polish man grabbed a decorative narwhal tusk from Fishmongers’ Hall and rushed to help stop the London Bridge attacker.

As one tweet put it: “Some people in the UK: We don’t need foreigners living in our country. Lukasz, the Polish chef who tackled the killer on London Bridge: Pass me my 5-foot Narwhal tusk!”

British authorities didn’t formally name the man, but British media identified him by the first name Luckasz.

Polish speakers, however, have pointed out his name is more likely spelled Lukasz.

Speaking Saturday, London Mayor Sadiq Khan praised the man’s heroism and confirmed he’s of Polish origin.

“One of the great things about London is its diversity, so I’m not surprised at all,” said Khan. “When I say ‘the best of us,’ I include EU citizens as well.”

Others on social media seconded the sentiment.

“If a Polish chef attacking a terrorist with a whale horn can’t unite our country, I don’t know what can,” one user wrote on Twitter.

The attack took place Friday near Fishmonger’s Hall, a historic building now used as an events space.

The Polish man reportedly worked in the service industry there, according to news reports.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 6:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13264
Here's

Pic of 2 knife allah slave -< >- vid of the real men in action - using tusk & fire extinguisher they grabbed before chasing the killer down


_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 2nd, 2019, 6:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 984
cc wrote:
Here's

Pic of 2 knife allah slave -< >- vid of the real men in action - tusk & fire extinguisher they grabbed before chasing the killer down


:ohmy:

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]