It is currently July 20th, 2019, 2:30 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 7:34 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Haven't you seen the news where says he going to take Taiwan (out of his own big mouth)?

Nothing new there caskur..

China sent war ships into the Taiwan straits when Taiwan held it's presidential election by universal suffrage..

China threatened invasion if Taiwanese elected Taiwanese independence candidate Chen Shui Bian president in 2000 and they did elect him.

They threatened Taiwan with invasion again in the early 2000's if Taiwan changed the name on the passport to ROC issued in Taiwan and Taiwan did..

Bellicose rhetoric like that is for domestic consumption..

Taiwanese don't take it seriously.

In 19 years, China owns most of our electric companies on our east coast and their electricity has gone from the cheapest to the most expensive on the planet... they own a Darwin Port (absolutely incredibly STUPID on the Northern Territory government of complete and utter dickhead's, part) They've been buying up mines and iron ore in Aystralia... and farms and building massive military capable ports on Pacific Islands.... They're not doing all that for fun you know. You know who owns nearly 1/3 of yellow cake uranium? Australia... 1/3... that is a shit load of uranium.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 7:44 pm 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Maybe I've had a bad run but the majority of South Africans I've met in Australia were very arrogant.

Oh yeah... but is arrogence a crime? I don't think so... unpleasant DEFINITLY!!!

I actually think they've turned to crime... there is PLENTY of evidence and people who have been caught smuggling drugs into Oz. White South Africans...

Even my Rhodesian buddies smuggled in Mealy Meal...on a regular bases.

My bestie's SA ex husband friend owned a farm in WA and had it confiscated from growing dope...

They're just as corrupt as every body else I have discovered... but I'm talking about my very rich friends addicted to a lifestyle... not the poor bastards stuck over there with no welfare and they are literally dirt poor.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 7:45 pm 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Maybe I've had a bad run but the majority of South Africans I've met in Australia were very arrogant.

I never had a problem with the South Africans I met in Israel. It was the Americans that I found universally arrogant. Either far left Liberals who want Israel to bend over for all it's neighbors or modern day orthodox Zionists. I kept my distance from all Americans.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 7:48 pm 

Gaon wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

I never had a problem with the South Africans I met in Israel. It was the Americans that I found universally arrogant. Either far left Liberals who want Israel to bend over for all it's neighbors or modern day orthodox Zionists. I kept my distance from all Americans.

I don't blame you. Plus they talk through their noses at extreme volume. It's very grating.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 8:00 pm 

One of my friends was born in Australia to Portuguese parents from Sth Afrca....They went back to SA when she was 5 so grew up there married there then ended back in Australia in her late 20s. Her fathers business, Tuna Fishermen boat owner... They've got money everywhere, Oz, Sth africa, Madeira... They lived in Cape Town... My friend pines for Cape Town.

She brough me back a souvenir made by the natives... they love using rubbish and recycling metal to make souvenirs.

I'll photograph it oneday... it's probably poisonous because part of it is lead.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 8:37 pm 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

I don't blame you. Plus they talk through their noses at extreme volume. It's very grating.

Their voices sound like fingernails scratching a chalk board.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 8:41 pm 

Gaon wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

Their voices sound like fingernails scratching a chalk board.

With a megaphone.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:01 pm 

Gaon wrote:
I kept my distance from all Americans.

Then ignore Dinky.

He is American.

Check out his incredibly fascinating and informative podcasts.

ac_boring

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:20 pm 

:001_rolleyes:

Take your meds, codger.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:50 pm 

caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Haven't you seen the news where says he going to take Taiwan (out of his own big mouth)?

China sent war ships into the Taiwan straits when Taiwan held it's presidential election by universal suffrage..

China threatened invasion if Taiwanese elected Taiwanese independence candidate Chen Shui Bian president in 2000 and they did elect him.

They threatened Taiwan with invasion again in the early 2000's if Taiwan changed the name on the passport to ROC issued in Taiwan and Taiwan did..

In 19 years, China owns most of our electric companies on our east coast and their electricity has gone from the cheapest to the most expensive on the planet... they own a Darwin Port (absolutely incredibly STUPID on the Northern Territory government of complete and utter dickhead's, part) They've been buying up mines and iron ore in Aystralia... and farms and building massive military capable ports on Pacific Islands.... They're not doing all that for fun you know. You know who owns nearly 1/3 of yellow cake uranium? Australia... 1/3... that is a shit load of uranium.

China enabled genocide in Sudan..

But, both the USA and the USSR committed atrocities across the planet..

Not in Taiwan though, the USA made our country affluent.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2019, 10:37 am 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:

China enabled genocide in Sudan...

Really? I thought it was other superpowers meddling in Sudan’s internal affairs which were the cause of much of the violence there. And dont forget the Arab Muslim North which was abducting blacks in the South, enslaving them & then forcing them to convert to Islam.

The Blacks in the South had to separate in order to save themselves from modern day slavery.

The Arab Muslims were absolute brutes/oppressors

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2019, 10:43 am 

JOE wrote:

Really? I thought it was other superpowers meddling in Sudan’s internal affairs which were the cause of much of the violence there. And dont forget the Arab Muslim North which was abducting blacks in the South, enslaving them & then forcing them to convert to Islam.

The Blacks in the South had to separate in order to save themselves from modern day slavery.

Sudan and Somalia have the highest STD Syphilis on the planet and they're coming to a neighbourhood near you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiol ... HO2004.svg

Do have any children?

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2019, 10:46 am 

China's interference in Sudan represented a bolder foreign policy move..

China supplied Dong Feng army trucks with anti aircraft guns and trained fighter pilots in Darfur in violation of a UN embargo.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2019, 11:47 am 

caskur wrote:
JOE wrote:

Sudan and Somalia have the highest STD Syphilis on the planet and they're coming to a neighbourhood near you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiol ... HO2004.svg

Do have any children?

He's never been laid.

Unread postPosted: January 10th, 2019, 12:32 pm 

Gaon wrote:
I have met South African Israelis. They told me how South Africa mirrors 1934 Germany for Jews.

South Africa is implementing Nuremberg type laws. The government of South Africa is ethnically cleansing Afrikaaners. There will be a holocaust if the West doesn't pull their heads out of the sand.

Could you imagine if a white government was doing this to blacks. There would be stiff sanctions at the bare minimum.