It is currently July 20th, 2019, 2:32 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2019, 10:48 pm 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hJ9s-ko3tc

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women'

Andile Mngxitama says for every one black person killed we will kill five whites
The BLF President even claimed cats and dogs owned by whites should die
He claimed the taxi industry was 'killing' black people before a cheering crowd
He defended his remarks which were in response to billionaire Johann Rupert

The leader of a South African political party has called for the killing of white women and children in a row over the taxi industry.
Andile Mngxitama, president of Black First Land First (BLF), was speaking at a rally on the weekend in Potchefstroom near Johannesburg when he made the violent comments.
He tells the cheering crowd: 'For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people.
'For every one black person we will kill five white people.

'You kill one of us we will five of you. We'll kill their women, we'll kill their children, we'll kill anything we find in our way.'
Mngxitama then beckons the crowd: 'For every one of them, we'll kill how many?'
And they chant back: 'Five,' Mngxitama repeats, 'For every one of them?' and they respond, 'Five.'
This back-and-forth is repeated several times until Mngxitama continues his rant and even calls for the deaths of dogs and cats owned by white people.
He says: 'We'll kill their children, we'll kill their women, we'll kill their dogs, we'll kill their cats, we'll kill anything.'

Read the rest, click the link above...

They're screaming for white women, children and pets to be killed. Since the predominantly lefturd media aren't picking this story up, the global public needs warning.

Nothing ever changes in that dump, Africa.

The 10 page dialog at flea's group was reduced to 4 pages. Peaches has been meatshielding a racist over there. Pity.

Suits me. I think the brain power here are more astute.

On a side note and equally as tragic, the chinese government has threatened war with Taiwan. Looks like WW3 might be upon us.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2019, 10:53 pm 

caskur wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6491151/Black-South-African-politician-says-kill-whites-kill-children-women.html?fbclid=IwAR0GYm5N7H1hJL0rISiHCEmOF0rlRrZxvu2SP9a7JW6xx2ouehJ9s-ko3tc

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women'

Andile Mngxitama says for every one black person killed we will kill five whites

The leader of a South African political party has called for the killing of white women and children in a row over the taxi industry.
Andile Mngxitama, president of Black First Land First (BLF), was speaking at a rally on the weekend in Potchefstroom near Johannesburg when he made the violent comments.
He tells the cheering crowd: 'For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people.

'You kill one of us we will five of you. We'll kill their women, we'll kill their children, we'll kill anything we find in our way.'
And they chant back: 'Five,' Mngxitama repeats, 'For every one of them?' and they respond, 'Five.'
This back-and-forth is repeated several times until Mngxitama continues his rant and even calls for the deaths of dogs and cats owned by white people.
He says: 'We'll kill their children, we'll kill their women, we'll kill their dogs, we'll kill their cats, we'll kill anything.'

They're screaming for white women, children and pets to be killed. Since the predominantly lefturd media aren't picking this story up, the global public needs warning.

The 10 page dialog at flea's group was reduced to 4 pages. Peaches has been meatshielding a racist over there. Pity.

On a side note and equally as tragic, the chinese government has threatened war with Taiwan. Looks like WW3 might be upon us.

Peaches not only refuses to denounce violent racist extremists, he supports them..

Seoul, who is quite fair minded found it too disturbing to take him seriously.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2019, 10:58 pm 

I have met South African Israelis. They told me how South Africa mirrors 1934 Germany for Jews.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2019, 11:13 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6491151/Black-South-African-politician-says-kill-whites-kill-children-women.html?fbclid=IwAR0GYm5N7H1hJL0rISiHCEmOF0rlRrZxvu2SP9a7JW6xx2ouehJ9s-ko3tc

Peaches not only refuses to denounce violent racist extremists, he supports them..

Seoul, who is quite fair minded found it too disturbing to take him seriously.

Peaches is a troll. Scoundrel formerly of 3rd Rail is another troll. They broke up the successful thread which was exposing true racists. I'm OK with that but what I'm not OK with is the two latest developments in global security. Discussing it here would be good if people here agree.

All Americans want to talk about is that idiot Trump while they're threatening to kill white women and children in South Africa and that evil idiot Xi Jinping threatens the Taiwanese.

Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2019, 11:17 pm 

Gaon wrote:
I have met South African Israelis. They told me how South Africa mirrors 1934 Germany for whites.

Whites are 9.1% of South Africa...

I don't understand your comment.

Could you please expand it?

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 7:38 am 

caskur wrote:

===

Is it your contention then, that when you start and feed a 150-reply thread through six or eight threadjacks, some of which are yours, and the moderator of a "serious discussion" subforum is faced with the resulting pile of dreck, and said mod splits "your" precious thread and moves everything from your first threadjack onward into a flame subforum where it rightfully belongs, that there is "meatshielding" going on?

That is tantamount to saying that some other poster's subsequent threadjack into MesoAmerican history (which got her at the bottom of a huge dogpile) was actually ON TOPIC and relevant to racist violence in South Africa, and therefore should have been left to improve the quality of discussion of the mess in J'berg.

Are you really that daft?

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 7:59 am 

caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
I have met South African Israelis. They told me how South Africa mirrors 1934 Germany for whites.

My apologies caskur, I meant to say the situation in South Africa today mirrors 1934 Germany for Jews.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 8:59 am 

caskur wrote:

Peaches is a troll. Scoundrel formerly of 3rd Rail is another troll. They broke up the successful thread which was exposing true racists. I'm OK with that but what I'm not OK with is the two latest developments in global security. Discussing it here would be good if people here agree.

All Americans want to talk about is that idiot Trump while they're threatening to kill white women and children in South Africa and that evil idiot Xi Jinping threatens the Taiwanese.

I don't look at flea's new TRF forum..

There was nothing at the original TRF that would give me any reason to participate and that hasn't changed with the latest incarnation.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:03 am 

Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:

My apologies caskur, I meant to say the situation in South Africa today mirrors 1934 Germany for Jews.

I studied German history from 1850 until March 1939 when Hitler Marched into Poland. I studied it back in 1993... I got an A for it at the time...

My memory is fading a bit now. I know the Germans weren't allowed to marry Jews... I know the Brown Shirts used to wreck their shops but I would have to look up the rest and refresh.

The Jews in Germany were treated like second class citizens, and yes, the whites there in SA are pretty much the same.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:07 am 

Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:

I don't look at flea's new TRF forum..

There was nothing at the original TRF that would give me any reason to participate and that hasn't changed with the latest incarnation.

I agree.

I guess it's a forum for a different generation.

I am sitting here with a spider on my ceiling... a BIG one.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:11 am 

caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I studied German history from 1850 until March 1939 when Hitler Marched into Poland back in 1993... I got an A for it at the time...

My memory is fading a bit now. I know the Germans weren't allowed to marry Jews... I know the Brown Shirts used to wreck their shops but I would have to look up the rest and refresh.

The Jews in Germany were treated like second class citizens, and yes, the whites there in SA are pretty much the same.

Hitler marched into Poland in 1993? I must be a bad influence. ac_toofunny

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 10:39 am 

Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I studied German history from 1850 until March 1939 when Hitler Marched into Poland back in 1993... I got an A for it at the time...

I better go rephrase that... 1993 was the year I studied German history...

but while I was writing that, I kept looking up at this...so you'll have to understand I wasn't myself...lol

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 12:39 pm 

caskur wrote:

The genocide of white South Africans is being swept under the carpet by the entire international community. The same international solidarity against the apartheid era regime must be consistent now that white South Africans are being persecuted and slaughtered.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 12:45 pm 

Not agonna happen. internationalists, worse than not caring do not want it even known about ..

What white genocide????? :confused1:

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 12:48 pm 

cc wrote:
Not agonna happen. internationalists, worse than not caring do not want it even known about ..

What white genocide????? :confused1:

White genocide in South Africa?? You are a racist. :dash1:

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 12:51 pm 

Seems so

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 1:02 pm 

lol... google white poverty in south africa... check out the pictures...

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 2:48 pm 

caskur wrote:
lol... google white poverty in south africa... check out the pictures...

It's violence and persecution against Afrikaaners that the world should be putting pressure on South Africa about.

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 4:10 pm 

caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I better go rephrase that... 1993 was the year I studied German history...

but while I was writing that, I kept looking up at this...so you'll have to understand I wasn't myself...lol

What kind of spider is that?

Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2019, 4:16 pm 

Wolf spider.

Harmless.