It is currently January 17th, 2020, 1:21 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Author Message
Unread postPosted: December 17th, 2019, 8:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2000
Herman wrote:
Gaon wrote:
Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency helps bust Islamic State terrorist cell in Denmark

Israel’s famed Mossad intelligence agency recently helped bust a major terrorist cell in Denmark as part of an ongoing policy of collaboration with Western intelligence agencies, local media outlets reported on Sunday.

The Mossad first tracked the cell, whose members had fought for the Islamic State in Syria. Several of them were born in Denmark while the rest were Pakistanis with relatives in the country.

Mossad then passed the information to Danish security services, who began tracking the group themselves. The Danes placed the cell under surveillance for several weeks and then undertook a major operation, raiding safe houses in seven different cities.

Twenty-two terror operatives were arrested in the raids. The Danes uncovered evidence that the group was in possession of weapons and explosives for use in an imminent attack.

According to Hebrew news website Mako, despite the perception that many European countries often take politically hostile positions towards Israel, the Mossad is heavily involved in tracking and interdicting European-born Islamic State members and other jihadist terror operatives who have escaped the onslaught against these groups in Iraq and Syria and returned to Europe.

This is not the first time Israel has been involved in interdicting terror attacks in Europe, Mako said. The operations are the result of a process initiated under former Mossad director Meir Dagan, who believed Israel had to collaborate with Western intelligence sources in order to win its own war on terrorism.

Among the countries Israeli intelligence is now collaborating with are Britain, France, Italy, the Czech Republic, Poland, and Bulgaria.
https://worldisraelnews.com/israels-mos ... n-denmark/
:thumbup:

Little reality checks like this will make old Scouse suicidal.

That's sad that if he takes the nazi silliness that seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 18th, 2019, 12:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Quote:
The operations are the result of a process initiated under former Mossad director Meir Dagan, who believed Israel had to collaborate with Western intelligence sources in order to win its own war on terrorism.

for ALL countries - The greater collaboration with other countries, the better the results.

We all need to compare notes with all countries, and not just allies. The classic example was Russia on multiple occasions voluntarily trying to clue the US onto Tsarnaev as a bad actor trained in and capable of serious attacks. They knew a great deal about him and his Chechen training.
Boston Marathon could have and should have all been prevented had the US listened to Russia's warnings (on at least 2 occasions)

On a larger scale and now far in the past, 911 might have been known only as a "busted plot" had the US listened to info desperately offered by the Philippines for their Operation Bojinka bust ... to a degree almost dry run for 911 financed directly by OBL.

I well remember, while living there, hearing the minister of Intel expressing his frustration on TV News that the US was not taking all the 1995 intel they had on KSM and his plans seriously. We did and expected some version to happen in the US .. and for KSM with money from OBL to engineer it. .. a CNN Moment was coming for certain

Funny. Even when 911 happened, that whole almost dry run thing never came up nor comes up.

Info is only of value when listened to ... Formal agreements to share info are always good ... no-brainers in fact, but govt's are not always clued into the obvious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/11/worl ... 47764.html

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 18th, 2019, 9:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948
cc wrote:
On a larger scale and now far in the past, 911 might have been known only as a "busted plot" had the US listened to info desperately offered by the Philippines for their Operation Bojinka bust ... to a degree almost dry run for 911 financed directly by OBL.

I well remember, while living there, hearing the minister of Intel expressing his frustration on TV News that the US was not taking all the 1995 intel they had on KSM and his plans seriously. We did and expected some version to happen in the US .. and for KSM with money from OBL to engineer it. .. a CNN Moment was coming for certain

Funny. Even when 911 happened, that whole almost dry run thing never came up nor comes up.

Info is only of value when listened to ... Formal agreements to share info are always good ... no-brainers in fact, but govt's are not always clued into the obvious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/11/worl ... 47764.html

We know 9/11 was KSM's plan. I can't believe those wankers who still say it was an inside job.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 19th, 2019, 9:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
By Tarek Fatah

Muslim radicals set Delhi ablaze

The past week in India has seen enraged mobs burning buses, setting alight trains in protests that seem to be engineered to falsely depict the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of having an anti-Muslim agenda.

The current rampaging began soon after the Indian parliament enacted the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) on December 11, which grants easy access to Indian citizenship to non-muslims of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh who faced religious persecution and sought refuge in India prior to December 31, 2014.

The CAA does not affect any Indian citizen of any religion, yet Islamist groups active in India’s Jama Islamic University in Delhi and the Aligarh Muslim University came onto the streets claiming discrimination on the basis of religion.

The Indian Muslim leadership’s outrage seems to be based on their fear that allowing citizenship to persecuted Pakistani Christians, Hindus and Sikhs would increase the non-muslim population of the country and thus dilute their veto power they’ve exercised in India for the last 70 years. Therefore, to maintain the balance they insist that Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan too should be allowed to become Indians.

Never mind the fact that the genesis of Pakistan that was carved out of India in 1947, was based on the Islamist argument that Muslims cannot live in a land with a non-muslim majority. As a result, Hindus and Sikhs faced a genocide in Pakistan, a million died and close to 10 million were displaced to meet the whims and fancy of the founders of the world’s first Islamic State.

As I did the rounds on Indian TV networks on Wednesday, that threatening attitude was palpable. While Islamic clerics did not shy away from their hostility towards me, one threatened me, saying: “Your turn will come soon.”

This as residents and students from Muslim districts in the capital demonstrated their street power by blocking roads and chanting such hatefilled slogans as “Hinduon se lenge azadi” (We’ll snatch our freedom from the Hindus).

Instead of clarifying to the community that the CAA is not against Muslims or Islam, the opposition political parties have poured fuel on the fire in their attempt to appease the Islamist agenda and garner votes in the Jan. 2020 elections for the Delhi State Assembly.

On Thusday, the Communist Parties and other leftwing groups have also thrown their weight behind the Islamists and plan a ‘nation-wide’ protest today the new Citizenship Act, according to a statement issued by these parties.

To understand this behaviour, to read what India’s former leading Muslim politician and first education minister had to say about Muslims and their politics. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad told a Kolkata audience on 27th October 1914: “This biradari (community of Muslims) has been established by God … All relationships in the world can break down, but this relationship can never be severed. It is possible a father turns against his son, not impossible that a mother separates her child from her lap …But the relationship that a Chinese Muslim has with an African Muslim, an Arab Bedouin has with the Tatar shepherd, and which binds in one soul a neo-muslim of India with the right-descendant Qureshi of Mecca, there is no power on earth to break it, to cut off this chain…”

Sitting in Delhi and watching the Islamists play their cards to bring disrepute to the Indian Republic, I can see the parallels in Canada where despite the evidence, we keep appeasing radicals who have a foothold in our politics and communities.

The menace is real; the response unreal.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 11:56 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8870
seoulbro wrote:
By Tarek Fatah

Muslim radicals set Delhi ablaze

The past week in India has seen enraged mobs burning buses, setting alight trains in protests that seem to be engineered to falsely depict the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of having an anti-Muslim agenda.

The current rampaging began soon after the Indian parliament enacted the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) on December 11, which grants easy access to Indian citizenship to non-muslims of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh who faced religious persecution and sought refuge in India prior to December 31, 2014.

The CAA does not affect any Indian citizen of any religion, yet Islamist groups active in India’s Jama Islamic University in Delhi and the Aligarh Muslim University came onto the streets claiming discrimination on the basis of religion.

The Indian Muslim leadership’s outrage seems to be based on their fear that allowing citizenship to persecuted Pakistani Christians, Hindus and Sikhs would increase the non-muslim population of the country and thus dilute their veto power they’ve exercised in India for the last 70 years. Therefore, to maintain the balance they insist that Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan too should be allowed to become Indians.

Never mind the fact that the genesis of Pakistan that was carved out of India in 1947, was based on the Islamist argument that Muslims cannot live in a land with a non-muslim majority. As a result, Hindus and Sikhs faced a genocide in Pakistan, a million died and close to 10 million were displaced to meet the whims and fancy of the founders of the world’s first Islamic State.

As I did the rounds on Indian TV networks on Wednesday, that threatening attitude was palpable. While Islamic clerics did not shy away from their hostility towards me, one threatened me, saying: “Your turn will come soon.”

This as residents and students from Muslim districts in the capital demonstrated their street power by blocking roads and chanting such hatefilled slogans as “Hinduon se lenge azadi” (We’ll snatch our freedom from the Hindus).

Instead of clarifying to the community that the CAA is not against Muslims or Islam, the opposition political parties have poured fuel on the fire in their attempt to appease the Islamist agenda and garner votes in the Jan. 2020 elections for the Delhi State Assembly.

On Thusday, the Communist Parties and other leftwing groups have also thrown their weight behind the Islamists and plan a ‘nation-wide’ protest today the new Citizenship Act, according to a statement issued by these parties.

To understand this behaviour, to read what India’s former leading Muslim politician and first education minister had to say about Muslims and their politics. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad told a Kolkata audience on 27th October 1914: “This biradari (community of Muslims) has been established by God … All relationships in the world can break down, but this relationship can never be severed. It is possible a father turns against his son, not impossible that a mother separates her child from her lap …But the relationship that a Chinese Muslim has with an African Muslim, an Arab Bedouin has with the Tatar shepherd, and which binds in one soul a neo-muslim of India with the right-descendant Qureshi of Mecca, there is no power on earth to break it, to cut off this chain…”

Sitting in Delhi and watching the Islamists play their cards to bring disrepute to the Indian Republic, I can see the parallels in Canada where despite the evidence, we keep appeasing radicals who have a foothold in our politics and communities.

The menace is real; the response unreal.

Animals being animals.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2019, 2:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 7:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 9:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 3rd, 2020, 4:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 4th, 2020, 7:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2020, 6:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8870
Muslim Community Demands Restaurant Change Its 'Offensive' Name, Owner Refuses

Quote:
Shelly Harper took to social media to share a letter that had been sent to her restaurant, Greedy Pigs sandwich bar and diner. The diner is located on Paley Road, East Bowling.

Many people on social media were quick to condemn the letter’s message.

It read; “I am writing to you to inform you we as a whole community are extremely concerned about the name of your shop’s trade or the sign board. The name Greedy PIGS is extremely wrong, disgusting, shameful and offensive to the passer-bys and community. Please immediately change the name of your shop to something else which is not offensive. There is no need to call it Greedy Pigs.”

It continued, “Use common sense. That’s not how you should be naming a shop. Not everyone in the communities believes in the same thing as you and not everyone agrees nor appreciates silly shop names as the one you have put up outside your shop.”

It adds: “So the first thing you need to do is change that stupid name from the shop’s sign board and get rid of the pictures of the pigs. Not everyone finds the name Greedy Pigs or the pictures of pigs to be pleasant and not everyone consumes pork and pig products.”

The letter then suggested how the café could better improve its food handling, “in order to attract customers from a halal diet and vegetarian diet backgrounds.”

The letter was signed: “Regards: from the community.”

https://www.americanow.com/story/religi ... OER4zZHxuQ

Image

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2020, 7:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Image

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2020, 7:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16948
cc wrote:
Image

:thumbup: ac_lmfao

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]