It is currently July 20th, 2019, 2:29 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 8:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
There is actually another worse story behind it. One of the Chinese military guys "jumped ship" (the Chinese search vessel off our coast) and ended up in our Government... You're not allowed to serve in our government when you're still a citizen of another country.

https://www.watoday.com.au/politics/wes ... 50k3g.html

https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... 1ce406bc08


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 8:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
I personally think that as soon as Queen Elizabeth 2nd dies, China will move to take Australia... No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-03/ ... ng/8494370

Julie Bishop says China's objection to Taiwanese delegates at Perth meeting was 'regrettable'
By Briana Shepherd
Posted 3 May 2017, 3:26pm


Photo: Julie Bishop says the Chinese delegation's actions were inappropriate. (ABC News: Ross Nerdal)
The Foreign Minister has condemned China's objection to Taiwanese delegates being present at an international conference held in Western Australia this week.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 8:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
caskur wrote:
I personally think that as soon as Queen Elizabeth 2nd dies, China will move to take Australia... No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-03/ ... ng/8494370

Julie Bishop says China's objection to Taiwanese delegates at Perth meeting was 'regrettable'
By Briana Shepherd
Posted 3 May 2017, 3:26pm


Photo: Julie Bishop says the Chinese delegation's actions were inappropriate. (ABC News: Ross Nerdal)
The Foreign Minister has condemned China's objection to Taiwanese delegates being present at an international conference held in Western Australia this week.

China won't give Taiwan any international breathing room. Even when it's not official state functions.

And as for Australia picking up the tab for the search for the Malaysian airliner, they should have sent the bill to Kuala Lumpur.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 8:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Australia is FULL of dickheads.... Overflowing even.


What can I say without blowing my stack?


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 9:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
caskur wrote:
Australia is FULL of dickheads.... Overflowing even.


What can I say without blowing my stack?

Ya well, we are no better. Our poser pm gives millions of our dollars to terrorists.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 9:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Herman wrote:
caskur wrote:
I personally think that as soon as Queen Elizabeth 2nd dies, China will move to take Australia... No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-03/ ... ng/8494370

Julie Bishop says China's objection to Taiwanese delegates at Perth meeting was 'regrettable'
By Briana Shepherd
Posted 3 May 2017, 3:26pm


Photo: Julie Bishop says the Chinese delegation's actions were inappropriate. (ABC News: Ross Nerdal)
The Foreign Minister has condemned China's objection to Taiwanese delegates being present at an international conference held in Western Australia this week.

China won't give Taiwan any international breathing room. Even when it's not official state functions.

And as for Australia picking up the tab for the search for the Malaysian airliner, they should have sent the bill to Kuala Lumpur.


That's for sure.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 9:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12747
Ya. I never did get this one. Did Malaysia pay and it wasn't news?

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 10:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
No, that leader in Malaysia has 4 billion dollars or something...

I'll go look it up, hang on.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 10:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
This article will fill you in about who is running Malaysia and the obscene amount of wealth they're spending...


https://www.news.com.au/news/partys-ove ... 7f992090f0


"The South China Morning Post reported that Malaysia has blocked Mr Razak from leaving the country pending investigations into the alleged looting of billions in state money."


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 11:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
caskur wrote:
This article will fill you in about who is running Malaysia and the obscene amount of wealth they're spending...


https://www.news.com.au/news/partys-ove ... 7f992090f0


"The South China Morning Post reported that Malaysia has blocked Mr Razak from leaving the country pending investigations into the alleged looting of billions in state money."

Thanks caskur..

I'll read it when I get back from my charity work today.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 11:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12747
Does anyone know if Malaysia paid OZ for it's work?

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 11:45 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
cc wrote:
Does anyone know if Malaysia paid OZ for it's work?

Herman may have a valid point that Australia should've forwarded the bill to Malaysia.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 6:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
cc wrote:
Does anyone know if Malaysia paid OZ for it's work?



Of course not. They don't pay Australia anything.


I'm not picking through all this shit but if I did, I'd find that Oz supports the refugee camps but I can tell you now, any aid we send, lines the pockets of the rich and the refugees are abused in camps. The Malaysians make them work without pay and as far as I know, that's deemed slavery.

https://dfat.gov.au/aid/aid-budgets-sta ... fault.aspx


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 6:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12747
Then that's exceedingly foolish on the part of your govt

The very definition of "being taken advantage of" .. and willingly yet

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: December 22nd, 2018, 6:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7849
cc wrote:
Then that's exceedingly foolish on the part of your govt

The very definition of "being taken advantage of" .. and willingly yet

It sure is. It's like something Trudeau would do and blame his decision to do it on Harper.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 23rd, 2018, 11:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11379
caskur wrote:
lol... the search for the Malaysian plane was launched from my city... Idiot PM Abbott threw half a billion (tho promised a billion) on the search with our taxes thank-you very much. And I have photographs of the Chinese war ship (supposed rescue recovery ship) of the coast of Fremantle.

I'd like to see another country give the Malaysian shitheads big money to look for their lost plane and their lost citizens.

Was there no uproar over this?

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: December 23rd, 2018, 6:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
seoulbro wrote:
caskur wrote:
lol... the search for the Malaysian plane was launched from my city... Idiot PM Abbott threw half a billion (tho promised a billion) on the search with our taxes thank-you very much. And I have photographs of the Chinese war ship (supposed rescue recovery ship) of the coast of Fremantle.

I'd like to see another country give the Malaysian shitheads big money to look for their lost plane and their lost citizens.

Was there no uproar over this?



Nope...

I think Aussies don't even bother listening to the news.


Top
Unread postPosted: December 23rd, 2018, 6:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1693
caskur wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
caskur wrote:
lol... the search for the Malaysian plane was launched from my city... Idiot PM Abbott threw half a billion (tho promised a billion) on the search with our taxes thank-you very much. And I have photographs of the Chinese war ship (supposed rescue recovery ship) of the coast of Fremantle.

I'd like to see another country give the Malaysian shitheads big money to look for their lost plane and their lost citizens.

Was there no uproar over this?



Nope...

I think Aussies don't even bother listening to the news.

Did it get any media attention.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
Unread postPosted: December 23rd, 2018, 9:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
I've been to Malaysia a few times.

They're friendly enough.

Although, it was the first time I was confronted with awkwardness at a service station. One of the attendants was quite young and seemed perplexed and could not understand what I was asking for (cold drink).

Her older co-worker explained..."First time see white man here."

It reminds you that you may be kings of your hill, but to others you're as much an anomaly there as they are in our nations.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: December 23rd, 2018, 11:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Gaon wrote:
caskur wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
caskur wrote:
lol... the search for the Malaysian plane was launched from my city... Idiot PM Abbott threw half a billion (tho promised a billion) on the search with our taxes thank-you very much. And I have photographs of the Chinese war ship (supposed rescue recovery ship) of the coast of Fremantle.

I'd like to see another country give the Malaysian shitheads big money to look for their lost plane and their lost citizens.

Was there no uproar over this?



Nope...

I think Aussies don't even bother listening to the news.

Did it get any media attention.



Yes of course it got media attention. Lots of media attention.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]