It is currently January 17th, 2020, 2:24 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 3:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2200
cc wrote:
Probably will be at election time. However, NY & Cali are full of farleftwingnuts.

Note that they did knowingly elect these people who are making such laws

California in particular is a leftist wasteland.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
True but NY is catching up rapidly ... recent laws match Cali's best

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 6:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Not sure if I posted this or not .. .so here goes .......
Quote:
UPDATE - Latest - She Makes the Point
Woman Who Attacked Three Orthodox Jewish Women Released Without Bail, Attacks Another Woman

A Brooklyn miscreant accused of slapping three Orthodox Jewish women last week struck again on Sunday and was busted for assaulting another woman.

A day after she was released without bail on charges stemming from the Friday attack, Tiffany Harris was charged with assault for slugging a 35-year-old in the face on Eastern Parkway near Underhill Avenue in Prospect Heights at about 9:15 a.m., according to police.

The two assaults occurred about a mile away from each other.

UPDATE UPDATE
Image
A Brooklyn trouble-magnet who already dodged bail in an unprovoked attack on three Orthodox Jewish women — only to be busted days later for allegedly assaulting another woman — walked free again Monday.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/30/tiffany-h ... c-assault/

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 6:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
cc wrote:
Not sure if I posted this or not .. .so here goes .......
Quote:
UPDATE - Latest - She Makes the Point
Woman Who Attacked Three Orthodox Jewish Women Released Without Bail, Attacks Another Woman

A Brooklyn miscreant accused of slapping three Orthodox Jewish women last week struck again on Sunday and was busted for assaulting another woman.

A day after she was released without bail on charges stemming from the Friday attack, Tiffany Harris was charged with assault for slugging a 35-year-old in the face on Eastern Parkway near Underhill Avenue in Prospect Heights at about 9:15 a.m., according to police.

The two assaults occurred about a mile away from each other.

UPDATE UPDATE
Image
A Brooklyn trouble-magnet who already dodged bail in an unprovoked attack on three Orthodox Jewish women — only to be busted days later for allegedly assaulting another woman — walked free again Monday.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/30/tiffany-h ... c-assault/

What does she have to do to be held in custody.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 9:55 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
The reality is there have always been Jew haters, from the extreme right to the extreme left — from Nazis and white supremacists, to Islamists, to communists — going back for centuries.

An under-reported aspect of these latest attacks in New York is that many of the alleged perpetrators are blacks, including some associated

with the Black Hebrew Israelites movement.

Some radical sects within that movement argue they are the only authentic Jews, while attacking “white” Jews as being “fake.”

That’s a particular tragedy given that historically, Jews and blacks were allies in the fight for civil and human rights across North America.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 10:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3682
These hate crimes are horribly sad.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 10:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3682
If people are walking FREE it means jail/prisons are full.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 10:18 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
caskur wrote:
If people are walking FREE it means jail/prisons are full.

Catch and release does not necessarily take into account vacancy rates in jails. It can, but for California, and New York it is based on ideology.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 9:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
According to Heavy .. https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/thomas-grafton/ ,, who interviewed stepfather in depth .. and for what it's worth ....

Former stepfather; "Roughly 6 foot 5 inches tall and weighing over 200 pounds, Thomas struck an opposing figure, and Kennedy says Grafton became violent with him several times.

In fact, he says it’s why his marriage to Thomas’s mother, a nurse who is an immigrant from Guyana, ultimately failed. He described some terrifying scenes: Allegedly waking up at night to see Grafton staring at him in the dark next to his bed, fending off his stepson who was wielding a fire extinguisher, and discovering that his own young son had bruised ribs, he thinks from Thomas.Asked if he ever heard Thomas express hatred toward Jewish people during the years he knew him, he said, “No, he didn’t label anybody.”

He added: “He considered himself a Muslim, but he didn’t practice…He didn’t pray five times a day. He didn’t do the dietary supplements. He went through the process. He would go to the mosque and pray. He is still a Muslim.”

He thinks it’s possible that Thomas’s religious beliefs “played some type of part” in the attack on the rabbi’s home. He claimed that Thomas thought he was affiliated with the Crips and Bloods gang

Note" I have seen only two sources mentioning "muslim" and / or "recent convert" ... not sure if NY police would even be allowed to say so if it were true


Hate Crime Charges Filed .. https://ktla.com/2019/12/30/ny-hanukkah ... l-illness/

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 1st, 2020, 9:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2003
cc wrote:
According to Heavy .. https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/thomas-grafton/ ,, who interviewed stepfather in depth .. and for what it's worth ....

Former stepfather; "Roughly 6 foot 5 inches tall and weighing over 200 pounds, Thomas struck an opposing figure, and Kennedy says Grafton became violent with him several times.

In fact, he says it’s why his marriage to Thomas’s mother, a nurse who is an immigrant from Guyana, ultimately failed. He described some terrifying scenes: Allegedly waking up at night to see Grafton staring at him in the dark next to his bed, fending off his stepson who was wielding a fire extinguisher, and discovering that his own young son had bruised ribs, he thinks from Thomas.Asked if he ever heard Thomas express hatred toward Jewish people during the years he knew him, he said, “No, he didn’t label anybody.”

He added: “He considered himself a Muslim, but he didn’t practice…He didn’t pray five times a day. He didn’t do the dietary supplements. He went through the process. He would go to the mosque and pray. He is still a Muslim.”

He thinks it’s possible that Thomas’s religious beliefs “played some type of part” in the attack on the rabbi’s home. He claimed that Thomas thought he was affiliated with the Crips and Bloods gang

Note" I have seen only two sources mentioning "muslim" and / or "recent convert" ... not sure if NY police would even be allowed to say so if it were true


Hate Crime Charges Filed .. https://ktla.com/2019/12/30/ny-hanukkah ... l-illness/

It was a hate crime in my opinion.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 1st, 2020, 10:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
Officially, that depends mainly upon motive and the reason(s) behind motive. To date we don't know motive. although it sure appears hate driven.

Family and others are trying to spin it as insanity with no actual motive .... we sure see that tried on for size a lot

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 1st, 2020, 10:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13145
cc wrote:
Officially, that depends mainly upon motive and the reason(s) behind motive. To date we don't know motive. although it sure appears hate driven.

Family and others are trying to spin it as insanity with no actual motive .... we sure see that tried on for size a lot

He may be insane, but the motive is still hate.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 1st, 2020, 11:35 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13403
cc wrote:
UPDATE - Latest - She Makes the Point
Woman Who Attacked Three Orthodox Jewish Women Released Without Bail, Attacks Another Woman

A Brooklyn miscreant accused of slapping three Orthodox Jewish women last week struck again on Sunday and was busted for assaulting another woman.

A day after she was released without bail on charges stemming from the Friday attack, Tiffany Harris was charged with assault for slugging a 35-year-old in the face on Eastern Parkway near Underhill Avenue in Prospect Heights at about 9:15 a.m., according to police.

The two assaults occurred about a mile away from each other.

NOT DONE YET - Hate crime suspect Tiffany Harris arrested for third time in one week

Tiffany Harris — arrested and released twice in three days after being charged in separate misdemeanor assaults in Brooklyn, including on a trio of Orthodox Jewish women — was arrested a third time on New Year’s Eve.

Image

Harris was picked up by New York City Sheriff’s deputies at a Brownsville, Brooklyn, hotel on an arrest warrant issued earlier Tuesday after she allegedly failed to comply with court-ordered monitoring, officials said.
https://nypost.com/2020/01/01/hate-crim ... hree-days/

At least they got to her before she hit someone else... and immediately got released w/o bail again

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]