It is currently December 12th, 2019, 12:44 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 7:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
Rep. Ilhan Omar says living in Trump’s America ‘is an everyday assault'
Quote:
Rep. Ilhan Omar, a Somali-refugee-turned-Democratic congresswoman from Minnesota, said in a published interview Friday that living in the U.S. under President Trump's administration is "an everyday assault."

“It’s an everyday assault. Every day, a part of your identity is threatened, demonized, and vilified. Trump is tapping into an ugly part of our society and freeing its ugliness. It’s been a challenge to try to figure out how to continue the inclusion; how to show up every day and make sure that people who identify with all the marginalized identities I carry, feel represented," Omar said.


Tucker Carlson's analysis is exactly correct.



Top
   
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 8:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
Ilhan Omar in Vogue Arabia: “To me, the hijab means power, liberation, beauty, and resistance”
https://en.vogue.me/culture/ilhan-omar- ... resswoman/

Yeah right. Try not wearing one if you are woman in a Muslim country. See how much power you have then as you are getting arrested or beaten to death.

Jihadwatch details several incidents of women arrested or killed for not wearing a hijab
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/ilha ... resistance


Top
   
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 12:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16337
Wazzzup wrote:
Ilhan Omar in Vogue Arabia: “To me, the hijab means power, liberation, beauty, and resistance”

ac_lmfao

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 2:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
There's still a lot of mileage in playing the victim card.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 5:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8672
Bricktop wrote:
There's still a lot of mileage in playing the victim card.

She's saying the hijab is empowering. Like a yellow star is to a Jew.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 5:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Great analogy.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: April 2nd, 2019, 5:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
Ditto that

well done IHJ :thumbup:


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 3:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4838
Some more Ilhan Omar stuff

Ilhan Omar refuses to denounce Al Qaida
https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/16/re ... terrorism/

Rep. Ilhan Omar Voted Against Bill to Let Insurance Companies Deny Payouts to Terrorists’ Relatives
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-ar ... terrorists

It has been alleged that Ilhan Omar married her brother to get around immigration laws
http://www.startribune.com/new-document ... 511681362/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 11:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???


_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 11:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6889
cc wrote:
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???



:thumbup:

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 11:25 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
Wazzzup wrote:
Some more Ilhan Omar stuff

Ilhan Omar refuses to denounce Al Qaida
https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/16/re ... terrorism/

Rep. Ilhan Omar Voted Against Bill to Let Insurance Companies Deny Payouts to Terrorists’ Relatives
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-ar ... terrorists

It has been alleged that Ilhan Omar married her brother to get around immigration laws
http://www.startribune.com/new-document ... 511681362/

:ohmy:


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 4:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16337
cc wrote:
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???


What's her problem besides TDS.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 5:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6889
Herman wrote:
cc wrote:
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???



What's her problem besides TDS.


Her boobs were bouncing so she needs a better bra. Someone called her an animal too.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 6:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Herman wrote:
cc wrote:
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???



What's her problem besides TDS.


Her boobs were bouncing so she needs a better bra. Someone called her an animal too.

ac_toofunny

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 8:40 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 662
cc wrote:
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???


And this lunatic is allowed to remain in congress and disparage the president?

left wing vermin sinking to brand new lows


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 21st, 2019, 9:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8672
ThugLife wrote:
cc wrote:
Crashing Trump rally 2016

"They" are crazy???


And this lunatic is allowed to remain in congress and disparage the president?

left wing vermin sinking to brand new lows

The Democratic party is loony train wreck.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 30th, 2019, 5:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Posts: 2522
Time for less pointing fingers at White ppl that built this civilization and let you in, more looking at the mirror and your own ppl Ilhan.

_________________
Your local Ch!nknadian


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 30th, 2019, 5:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16337
Zetsu wrote:
Time for less pointing fingers at White ppl that built this civilization and let you in, more looking at the mirror and your own ppl Ilhan.

That's wayciss. :laugh3:

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 30th, 2019, 5:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
Isn't the White House racist?

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 30th, 2019, 5:13 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
Bricktop wrote:
Isn't the White House racist?

:laugh:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]