It is currently December 12th, 2019, 1:46 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 6:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder and brother of ‘Green Prince’ who secretly worked for Shin Bet, opens up to Israeli TV after also fleeing group; urges his father to resign

It isn’t every day that a Hamas member turns his back on the terror organization, flies to Southeast Asia and decides to expose the corruption and inner workings of its operations in Turkey in an interview with an Israeli TV journalist.

It’s even more incredible when he’s the son of one of Hamas’s founding members. And it’s almost unthinkable when he’s the second of that founder’s sons to escape the clutches of the Islamist group and go public with his story.

Suheib Yousef — son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, and brother of Mosab Yousef, who became know as the “Green Prince” for his efforts to help the Shin Bet thwart terror attacks — secretly left his post in Turkey and flew to an unnamed country in Asia.

Turkish listening posts
Meeting at first in a mosque, Yousef, 38, described how he worked for Hamas’s “political branch” in Turkey, which was in reality an intelligence gathering operation. He was working for Hamas until a month ago, the TV channel said.

“Hamas operates security and military operations on Turkish soil under the cover of civil society,” said Yousef. “They have security centers from which they operate advanced listening equipment, to listen to people and (Palestinian) leaders in Ramallah.”

“They have advanced equipment and computer programs to do it,” he said. When asked if the group also listened to Israeli phone conversations, he said yes, but did not want to give further details. Yousef said it also targeted other Arab countries.

But he charged that Hamas was not working in the interests of the Palestinian people.

“They were working for a foreign agenda. This isn’t for the Palestinian cause. Instead, they sell the information to Iran in return for financial assistance,” he said, noting that the money came through Turkish banks.

Yousef said this was just one of the areas where he became disillusioned with the Gaza-based Hamas, saying its activities were only aimed at spreading its power to the West Bank.

Hamas, which is sworn to Israel’s destruction, took control of Gaza in 2007, ousting the Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority in a bloody coup.

He said the setup in Turkey was also used to conscript people, including children, in the West Bank to carry out terror attacks against Israelis.

“The point of the attacks in the West Bank is to kill civilians, not for the aim of resistance, nor Jerusalem; not for liberating Palestinian land, and not even because they hate Jews,” he told the TV channel. “They send out these innocents because they want to export the crisis [from Gaza] to the West Bank.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/second-so ... -spy-ring/

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 6:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
$200 meals while the people of Gaza starve

Yousef said he had also become increasingly angry at the corruption of senior Hamas people living in luxury in Turkey while Gaza suffered.

“Hamas leaders [in Turkey] live in fancy hotels and luxury towers, their kids learn at private schools and they are very well paid by Hamas. They get between four and five thousand dollars a month, they have guards, swimming pools, country clubs,” he said.

“When I lived in Turkey I was shocked by the behavior of the Hamas members. They ate in the best restaurants, I would see them eating at places where it one course cost $200,” he said. “They loved to invite each other out for these meals.”

“They pay $200 for one course for one person and a family in Gaza lives on $100 per month?” he said.

The average wage in Gaza, where unemployment is over 50 percent, is around $360 a month, according to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. The United Nations frequently warns the Strip is on the brink of a humanitarian crisis, with limited access to electricity and clean drinking water.

Since 2007, Israel and Egypt have imposed a blockade on Gaza, which they say is intended to prevent Hamas from importing weapons and materials that can be used for building tunnels and fortifications.

“I was raised in Hamas, I worked for Hamas, but when I was exposed to corruption, I left, I cut off ties,” he said.

Yousef said that while he was aware Hamas might try to kill him for coming out, he was not worried.

“If they want to make me a martyr, I’ll be a martyr,” he said.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/second-so ... -spy-ring/

Hamas enjoys lives of luxurty while the people of Gaza starve on three hundred dollars per month.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 6:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
A racist terror organization
Throughout the interview, Yousef reiterated he had no problem with Jews, at one point buying the interviewer a coconut and saying: “You are people of the Book and we are Muslims and we have no animosity toward you.”

He said his main motivation was to help the Palestinian people by exposing the true face of Hamas.


In this December 12, 2014, file photo, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh greets supporters during a rally to commemorate the 27th anniversary of the Hamas terror group, at the main road in Jebaliya in the northern Gaza Strip. (AP Photo/Adel Hana)
“The problem in Gaza is that Hamas hangs on to power by force. If Hamas gave up power, there would be no problems,” he said, accusing the group’s corrupt leaders of using the people of Gaza as cannon fodder for their ambitions.

“I want them to send their own children to carry out attacks if they have to. Why doesn’t [Hamas leader] Ismail Haniyeh go to the fence to throw stones?” he asked, referring to weekly protests along the Gaza-Israel border organized by Hamas.

“How does Hamas benefit from these attacks? Nothing,” he said. “It is a racist terror organization that is dangerous for the Palestinian people.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/second-so ... -spy-ring/

Hamas works for Iran, not Palestinians.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 9:44 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
The plight of Gazans breaks most people's hearts..

But, it's not Israel's fault, or even Egypt's..

Hamas is the government and Iran is who they work for.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 10:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
Fashionista wrote:
The plight of Gazans breaks most people's hearts..

But, it's not Israel's fault, or even Egypt's..

Hamas is the government and Iran is who they work for.

Israel disengaged from Gaza in 2005. Hamas owns the humanitarian crisis.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 11:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
They do. It is theirs

Hamas .. initially a MB offshoot .. took over almost immediately upon turnover ... and massively won the election soon after as I recall

Assuming election was fairly fair, the will of the population is clear

Now, seems Iran / Hizzbullah has control of Hamas. Iran is an ever growing problem for the entire region .. by design

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 11:14 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
cc wrote:
They do. It is theirs

Hamas .. initially a MB offshoot .. took over almost immediately upon turnover ... and massively won the election soon after as I recall

Assuming election was fairly fair, the will of the population is clear

Now, seems Iran / Hizzbullah has control of Hamas. Iran is an ever growing problem for the entire region .. by design

What is MB cc?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 5th, 2019, 11:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
Muslim Brotherhood - The starter for Al Q, Hamas and many other bad outfits around the world

It is active in N America - CAIR and Canada's version of CAIR for example are run by it

It came from Egypt - Morsi won the election in Egypt with its banner and took the country fundy in less than a year - until General El SiSi booted him

It is now banned in Egypt and other Arab lands

It was started in 1929 - The organization's motto: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”

Sunni founder was al-Banna, “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” Therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood opposes secular tendencies of Islamic nations and wants a return to the precepts of the Qur'an. The Brotherhood firmly rejects all notions of Western influences in addition to rejecting extreme Sufism as well. Brotherhood members organize events from prayer meetings to sport clubs for socializing.

It is literal islam exactly as designed by Mo

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 6th, 2019, 8:31 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
cc wrote:
Muslim Brotherhood - The starter for Al Q, Hamas and many other bad outfits around the world

It is active in N America - CAIR and Canada's version of CAIR for example are run by it

It came from Egypt - Morsi won the election in Egypt with its banner and took the country fundy in less than a year - until General El SiSi booted him

It is now banned in Egypt and other Arab lands

It was started in 1929 - The organization's motto: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”

Sunni founder was al-Banna, “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” Therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood opposes secular tendencies of Islamic nations and wants a return to the precepts of the Qur'an. The Brotherhood firmly rejects all notions of Western influences in addition to rejecting extreme Sufism as well. Brotherhood members organize events from prayer meetings to sport clubs for socializing.

It is literal islam exactly as designed by Mo

Of course, I should have known.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2019, 1:11 pm 

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Posts: 938
cc wrote:
Muslim Brotherhood - The starter for Al Q, Hamas and many other bad outfits around the world

It is active in N America - CAIR and Canada's version of CAIR for example are run by it

It came from Egypt - Morsi won the election in Egypt with its banner and took the country fundy in less than a year - until General El SiSi booted him

It is now banned in Egypt and other Arab lands

It was started in 1929 - The organization's motto: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”

Sunni founder was al-Banna, “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” Therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood opposes secular tendencies of Islamic nations and wants a return to the precepts of the Qur'an. The Brotherhood firmly rejects all notions of Western influences in addition to rejecting extreme Sufism as well. Brotherhood members organize events from prayer meetings to sport clubs for socializing.

It is literal islam exactly as designed by Mo

It is working. It cannot be denied that Islam has made solid inroads in the West. It is a protected class of religion not subject to the same legitimate criticisms as competing religions.

_________________
gay, conservative and proud


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2019, 3:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
It's time we recognised ALL religions for what they are. A subversive organisation that seeks to control as many people as possible outside of government control.

There will be no peace on the planet while religions are allowed to exist.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2019, 3:19 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
Bricktop wrote:
It's time we recognised ALL religions for what they are. A subversive organisation that seeks to control as many people as possible outside of government control.

There will be no peace on the planet while religions are allowed to exist.

That's not true at all..

I don't wish to subjugate anyone.....that's ideological tyranny like communism or fascism that seeks that.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2019, 3:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20952
Comparing Islam with any other religion is disingenuous.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2019, 3:42 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
Shen Li wrote:
Comparing Islam with any other religion is disingenuous.

I'm far from an expert on Islam, but my understanding is that in that religion submission is most important than repent and believe with Christianity.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 7th, 2019, 8:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
It is a disingenuous compare.

islam is TOTALLY about S U B M I S S I O N to it. Nothing else is mandatory / it is the only "absolute" requirement throughout its 3 books ... other vile items are voluntary, getting more heaven points only by helping islam expand

The graphic of the dehumanizing prayer position says it all / should clue anyone into what its all about.

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 8th, 2019, 2:31 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
cc wrote:
It is a disingenuous compare.

islam is TOTALLY about S U B M I S S I O N to it. Nothing else is mandatory / it is the only "absolute" requirement throughout its 3 books ... other vile items are voluntary, getting more heaven points only by helping islam expand

The graphic of the dehumanizing prayer position says it all / should clue anyone into what its all about.

That was my understanding from what you've been posting all these years.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 8th, 2019, 4:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
It's time we recognised ALL religions for what they are. A subversive organisation that seeks to control as many people as possible outside of government control.

There will be no peace on the planet while religions are allowed to exist.

That's not true at all..

I don't wish to subjugate anyone.....that's ideological tyranny like communism or fascism that seeks that.


This is the classic case of denial from those within religions. "I don't wish to subjugate others".

Yet you support and condone a belief system that is based on subjugation. Religion is a belief system that demands its followers believe and accept as fact myths and legends that bear NO historical, scientific or empirical evidence.

None.

There is no evidence that a God or Gods exist. There is no evidence of the existence of any messiahs. There is scant evidence that some people existed who claimed to be, or were treated as, "messiahs", but not a shred of evidence supporting the fact that they were nothing more than normal human beings.

Religions demand that you believe what they tell you to believe, or you will burn in hell for eternity.

That is, by any definition of the word, tyrannical.

By feeding into that belief system, you help maintain and spread that tyranny.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 8th, 2019, 5:16 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
Bricktop wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
It's time we recognised ALL religions for what they are. A subversive organisation that seeks to control as many people as possible outside of government control.

There will be no peace on the planet while religions are allowed to exist.

That's not true at all..

I don't wish to subjugate anyone.....that's ideological tyranny like communism or fascism that seeks that.


This is the classic case of denial from those within religions. "I don't wish to subjugate others".

Yet you support and condone a belief system that is based on subjugation. Religion is a belief system that demands its followers believe and accept as fact myths and legends that bear NO historical, scientific or empirical evidence.

None.

There is no evidence that a God or Gods exist. There is no evidence of the existence of any messiahs. There is scant evidence that some people existed who claimed to be, or were treated as, "messiahs", but not a shred of evidence supporting the fact that they were nothing more than normal human beings.

Religions demand that you believe what they tell you to believe, or you will burn in hell for eternity.

That is, by any definition of the word, tyrannical.

By feeding into that belief system, you help maintain and spread that tyranny.

Forcing my faith on someone against their will to submit to my faith is not conversion..

Transformation through the blood of Jesus Christ is what my faith is about, not forced submission..

You have us confused with another faith.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 7:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8672
Islam believes in choice: submit or die.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]