It is currently January 17th, 2020, 2:43 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: January 11th, 2020, 6:18 pm 

UK, you are pretty much done in

Paedophile Koran teacher's funeral will be held at mosque where he sexually assaulted four girls as young as five after he dies in prison

Mohammed Sadiq, 83, from Cyncoed, Cardiff, was sentenced to 13 years in Parc Prison, Bridgend, in 2017 after being convicted of six counts of indecent assault and eight counts of sexual assault on a child under 13.

However the disgraced teacher, who targeted girls in his religious classes at the Madina Mosque between 1996 and 2006, will now have his funeral held at the same mosque after a request from his family.

During his trial the court heard how Sadiq would touch his victims on their breasts and private parts and lay one girl face down on his lap and slapped her on the bottom and the top part of her legs.

His sentence was later reduced to nine years on appeal but an appeal against his conviction was rejected.

She described how she would be called to read the Koran and Sadiq would touch her 'inappropriately'.

She said: 'He would call out my name and call me to sit next to him behind his desk in his classroom. It would be to learn to read the Koran and I would be sitting there learning, reading and reading what I'd learnt.

'I don't think he paid any attention to what I was reading. A few minutes he would reach down under my clothes and just touch me inappropriately. And that would last for as long as he felt I suppose.

'I think it was just sort of shock when it first happened. 'Oh no, what's happening?' And then after that it just became: ''Okay this is what he's doing, and I don't really have control over it''.

'So I just let it happen and let him do what he wants and when it's finished it's finished and I can get away.'

[i]OK, so how the hell does he get a funeral in the same mosque he didled these girls?? .... Only in islam!!! [/i]

Unread postPosted: January 11th, 2020, 7:29 pm 

cc wrote:

Paedophile Koran teacher's funeral will be held at mosque where he sexually assaulted four girls as young as five after he dies in prison

Mohammed Sadiq, 83, from Cyncoed, Cardiff, was sentenced to 13 years in Parc Prison, Bridgend, in 2017 after being convicted of six counts of indecent assault and eight counts of sexual assault on a child under 13.

However the disgraced teacher, who targeted girls in his religious classes at the Madina Mosque between 1996 and 2006, will now have his funeral held at the same mosque after a request from his family.

During his trial the court heard how Sadiq would touch his victims on their breasts and private parts and lay one girl face down on his lap and slapped her on the bottom and the top part of her legs.

His sentence was later reduced to nine years on appeal but an appeal against his conviction was rejected.

She described how she would be called to read the Koran and Sadiq would touch her 'inappropriately'.

She said: 'He would call out my name and call me to sit next to him behind his desk in his classroom. It would be to learn to read the Koran and I would be sitting there learning, reading and reading what I'd learnt.

'I don't think he paid any attention to what I was reading. A few minutes he would reach down under my clothes and just touch me inappropriately. And that would last for as long as he felt I suppose.

'I think it was just sort of shock when it first happened. 'Oh no, what's happening?' And then after that it just became: ''Okay this is what he's doing, and I don't really have control over it''.

'So I just let it happen and let him do what he wants and when it's finished it's finished and I can get away.'

[i]OK, so how the hell does he get a funeral in the same mosque he didled these girls?? .... Only in islam!!! [/i]

Islamic madness is part of daily life in the UK now.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2020, 12:41 am 

Herman wrote:
cc wrote:

You're totally correct Hermen.The UK is pretty fucked up because of these bloody liberals protecting these filthy third world savages.100's of our women are being raped and killed by these savages and they do nothing about it.If the common man speaks up he is thrown in prison for hate speech.The UK is fucked.

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2020, 12:47 am 

Infact it is happening all over Europe ............

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2020, 9:19 am 

reaper wrote:
Infact it is happening all over Europe ............

Hey reaps, what exactly was her "hate speech"? Posting a 19 year old muslime refugee raped a 13 year old girl?

Unread postPosted: January 12th, 2020, 1:34 pm 

reaper wrote:
Herman wrote:
cc wrote:

You're totally correct Hermen.The UK is pretty fucked up because of these bloody liberals protecting these filthy third world savages.100's of our women are being raped and killed by these savages and they do nothing about it.If the common man speaks up he is thrown in prison for hate speech.The UK is fucked.

You have grooming gangs that are getting police protection for Christ sakes,