It is currently December 12th, 2019, 12:29 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: August 7th, 2019, 10:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
What a disgrace! What kind of degenerate, perfidious council-moron would sink so low and inflict this horror on the victims?

The issue is a grave one; with the end result being that Moslem paedophiles who rape children are being given protection by the establishment to have rights to children – yet another backward, illogical policy in 21st century PC Britain.

ROTHERHAM Council Tell Grooming Gang Victims To Add Rapist’s Names To Birth Certificates So They ‘Have Parental Rights

In another outrageous betrayal of the many Rotherham grooming gang victims and rape survivors across backward Britain, councils are now forcing women who have had children as the result of being raped by Muslim paedophile gangs to add the name of the ‘father’ to their children.

Image

Taking to social media today to vent her anger as another distraught victim came to her to inform her of the outrageous approach by Rotherham’s disgraced council to insist that the victim place her rapist’s name on her child’s birth certificate so that they had parental rights.

“Absolutely disgraceful how Rotherham Council are still treating women and children” wrote Sammy. “Yet again talking absolute shite and favouring convicted rapists. They are now telling women to change birth certificates to ensure rapists are on the certificate and are allowed rights”.

Image

[And the evil is not just the islamic perps / young girl traffickers.. it's always also been local council and police allowing it to go on ... seems that's not enough evil against the victims who spoke out, so they add more .. so that the girls will never be rid of their torturers ]

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 7th, 2019, 12:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
cc wrote:
What a disgrace! What kind of degenerate, perfidious council-moron would sink so low and inflict this horror on the victims?

The issue is a grave one; with the end result being that Moslem paedophiles who rape children are being given protection by the establishment to have rights to children – yet another backward, illogical policy in 21st century PC Britain.

ROTHERHAM Council Tell Grooming Gang Victims To Add Rapist’s Names To Birth Certificates So They ‘Have Parental Rights

In another outrageous betrayal of the many Rotherham grooming gang victims and rape survivors across backward Britain, councils are now forcing women who have had children as the result of being raped by Muslim paedophile gangs to add the name of the ‘father’ to their children.

Image

Taking to social media today to vent her anger as another distraught victim came to her to inform her of the outrageous approach by Rotherham’s disgraced council to insist that the victim place her rapist’s name on her child’s birth certificate so that they had parental rights.

“Absolutely disgraceful how Rotherham Council are still treating women and children” wrote Sammy. “Yet again talking absolute shite and favouring convicted rapists. They are now telling women to change birth certificates to ensure rapists are on the certificate and are allowed rights”.

Image

[And the evil is not just the islamic perps / young girl traffickers.. it's always also been local council and police allowing it to go on ... seems that's not enough evil against the victims who spoke out, so they add more .. so that the girls will never be rid of their torturers ]

Britain is finished.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 7th, 2019, 1:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
It truly is. Actually it was well on the way and predictable (short of a smarten up / turnaround that never even started) for a decade now

Other Euros too .. Just heard today that Germany will not allow ANY news reports on baby beheaded in train station by father an islamic migrant

In response, the Merkel government did not open an investigation of honor killing, or of Muslim migrant crime - They simply said Press can only report the killing of the mother "in isolation" - mention of one year old who he beheaded in front of the mother (just before killing her also), you go to jail

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 7th, 2019, 2:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
cc wrote:
It truly is. Actually it was well on the way and predictable (short of a smarten up / turnaround that never even started) for a decade now

Other Euros too .. Just heard today that Germany will not allow ANY news reports on baby beheaded in train station by father an islamic migrant

In response, the Merkel government did not open an investigation of honor killing, or of Muslim migrant crime - They simply said Press can only report the killing of the mother "in isolation" - mention of one year old who he beheaded in front of the mother (just before killing her also), you go to jail

Cowardly Merkel.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 7th, 2019, 5:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24637
And the sheep just keep their heads down, chewing on the grass.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 26th, 2019, 8:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 4th, 2018, 8:36 am
Posts: 509
Some of the news I read about the UK make me sick sometimes

ridiculous PC everywhere, disgraceful short prison sentences, completely removal of free speech

It's like they're just as bad as here

_________________
There's always a bigger fish.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 27th, 2019, 1:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8672
Britain has two legal systems. One Islamic and one with modern rule of law. The Islamic one will prevail.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 27th, 2019, 2:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1669
Well, this is stomach turning in a myriad of ways.

Charles Martel is never around when you need him, these days.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 29th, 2019, 11:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
While greatly needed, I hear that Charles is a bit too old and weak to perform a repeat


UPDATE: Initially delayed for years ... Investigation continues

Image

Rotherham Abuse: Investigation Into Grooming Of Teenagers To Continue After Six More Muslims Convicted, National Crime Agency Says

The multi-million pound investigation into the sexual exploitation of hundreds of children in Rotherham will continue until as many potential victims as possible have been contacted, the National Crime Agency (NCA) has said.

The announcement came as six more men were found guilty of a string of offences.

A jury at Sheffield Crown Court found the group guilty of 20 different counts relating to the exploitation of seven women when they were teenagers in the South Yorkshire town more than a decade ago.

…Kate Hurst, of the Crown Prosecution Service’s organised crime division, said: “Each of these men knew the girls were either vulnerable and underage, and in some cases both, when they raped or sexually assaulted them. They were reckless and did not care if they were children or not. Some of the men used threats of violence and they often had sex with these children while they were drunk or high on drugs.

[cc: No matter what Authorities they do now here and throughout the UK. they can never escape their deliberate ignoring of the problem (and allowing young girls to suffer for years) for so many years
...all for fear of making islamics look bad .. and/ of for being singled out as racist .
How sick a culture within Authorities!! ]

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 29th, 2019, 11:13 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
cc wrote:
While greatly needed, I hear that Charles is a bit old to perform a repeat


UPDATE: Initially delayed for years ... Investigation continues

Image

Rotherham Abuse: Investigation Into Grooming Of Teenagers To Continue After Six More Muslims Convicted, National Crime Agency Says

The multi-million pound investigation into the sexual exploitation of hundreds of children in Rotherham will continue until as many potential victims as possible have been contacted, the National Crime Agency (NCA) has said.

The announcement came as six more men were found guilty of a string of offences.

A jury at Sheffield Crown Court found the group guilty of 20 different counts relating to the exploitation of seven women when they were teenagers in the South Yorkshire town more than a decade ago.

…Kate Hurst, of the Crown Prosecution Service’s organised crime division, said: “Each of these men knew the girls were either vulnerable and underage, and in some cases both, when they raped or sexually assaulted them. They were reckless and did not care if they were children or not. Some of the men used threats of violence and they often had sex with these children while they were drunk or high on drugs.

[cc: No matter what they do here and throughout the UK. they can never escape their deliberate ignoring of the problem (and allowing young girls to suffer for years) for so many years
...for fear of making islamics look bad .. and/ of for being singled out as racist . How sick a culture within Authorities!! ]

Political correctness has stymied the police's ability to put an end to this vile crime ring.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 29th, 2019, 3:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16337
cc wrote:
While greatly needed, I hear that Charles is a bit too old and weak to perform a repeat


UPDATE: Initially delayed for years ... Investigation continues

Image

Rotherham Abuse: Investigation Into Grooming Of Teenagers To Continue After Six More Muslims Convicted, National Crime Agency Says

The multi-million pound investigation into the sexual exploitation of hundreds of children in Rotherham will continue until as many potential victims as possible have been contacted, the National Crime Agency (NCA) has said.

The announcement came as six more men were found guilty of a string of offences.

A jury at Sheffield Crown Court found the group guilty of 20 different counts relating to the exploitation of seven women when they were teenagers in the South Yorkshire town more than a decade ago.

…Kate Hurst, of the Crown Prosecution Service’s organised crime division, said: “Each of these men knew the girls were either vulnerable and underage, and in some cases both, when they raped or sexually assaulted them. They were reckless and did not care if they were children or not. Some of the men used threats of violence and they often had sex with these children while they were drunk or high on drugs.

[cc: No matter what Authorities they do now here and throughout the UK. they can never escape their deliberate ignoring of the problem (and allowing young girls to suffer for years) for so many years
...all for fear of making islamics look bad .. and/ of for being singled out as racist .
How sick a culture within Authorities!! ]

Britain is hooped.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 30th, 2019, 2:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 2129
Herman wrote:
cc wrote:
While greatly needed, I hear that Charles is a bit too old and weak to perform a repeat


UPDATE: Initially delayed for years ... Investigation continues

Image

Rotherham Abuse: Investigation Into Grooming Of Teenagers To Continue After Six More Muslims Convicted, National Crime Agency Says

The multi-million pound investigation into the sexual exploitation of hundreds of children in Rotherham will continue until as many potential victims as possible have been contacted, the National Crime Agency (NCA) has said.

The announcement came as six more men were found guilty of a string of offences.

A jury at Sheffield Crown Court found the group guilty of 20 different counts relating to the exploitation of seven women when they were teenagers in the South Yorkshire town more than a decade ago.

…Kate Hurst, of the Crown Prosecution Service’s organised crime division, said: “Each of these men knew the girls were either vulnerable and underage, and in some cases both, when they raped or sexually assaulted them. They were reckless and did not care if they were children or not. Some of the men used threats of violence and they often had sex with these children while they were drunk or high on drugs.

[cc: No matter what Authorities they do now here and throughout the UK. they can never escape their deliberate ignoring of the problem (and allowing young girls to suffer for years) for so many years
...all for fear of making islamics look bad .. and/ of for being singled out as racist .
How sick a culture within Authorities!! ]

Britain is hooped.

I don't know what that term means, but I'll assume it's not hopeful.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 30th, 2019, 5:43 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
Screwed, destroyed, finished, over, history etc.

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 30th, 2019, 6:37 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
cc wrote:
Screwed, destroyed, finished, over, history etc.

Have you been to the UK cc?

Away from the instruments of the state, British people are quite friendly.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 30th, 2019, 9:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13279
Brits were GREAT!!!
Was there long ago for a summer, London, Essex, and much time in S Yorkshire ... then off to Channel Isle (much family there. It's English and French & I have lots of both Guernsey french and Guernsey English in me). Add that to some Scotch and Prussian, and I'm a real mutt ac_biggrin ... The whole thing was the best time of my life ...

More recently visited grandfathers grave in Harrogate (Southern Yorkshire) RCAF cemetery ... cried going through Bradford on the way. It, looked like Saudi and felt dangerous (because it is for Infidel)... and Leeds, Castleford, Rotherham, etc etc all the way to York and back the other way to Manchester ... are gone or at best at stages of going .. They all are just places "to leave" now

S Yorkshire, the area I so loved before is hit hard, never to return to what they were .. soooo sad ... and done from London (and Berlin and Brussels) ... NOT by the wonderful locals ... many of whom attended the RCAF graves for decades .. I so hate to leave my grandfather there now .. Bradford (the worse of the worse) is only 5 miles or so from Harrogate

(oops,I forgot to mention my jewish relatives in London) ac_biggrin

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 31st, 2019, 10:02 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41383
cc wrote:
Brits were GREAT!!!
Was there long ago for a summer, London, Essex, and much time in S Yorkshire ... then off to Channel Isle (much family there. It's English and French & I have lots of both Guernsey french and Guernsey English in me). Add that to some Scotch and Prussian, and I'm a real mutt ac_biggrin ... The whole thing was the best time of my life ...

More recently visited grandfathers grave in Harrogate (Southern Yorkshire) RCAF cemetery ... cried going through Bradford on the way. It, looked like Saudi and felt dangerous (because it is for Infidel)... and Leeds, Castleford, Rotherham, etc etc all the way to York and back the other way to Manchester ... are gone or at best at stages of going .. They all are just places "to leave" now

S Yorkshire, the area I so loved before is hit hard, never to return to what they were .. soooo sad ... and done from London (and Berlin and Brussels) ... NOT by the wonderful locals ... many of whom attended the RCAF graves for decades .. I so hate to leave my grandfather there now .. Bradford (the worse of the worse) is only 5 miles or so from Harrogate

(oops,I forgot to mention my jewish relatives in London) ac_biggrin

You've seen more of the UK than I have..

I've been to London.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: August 31st, 2019, 11:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16337
cc wrote:
Brits were GREAT!!!
Was there long ago for a summer, London, Essex, and much time in S Yorkshire ... then off to Channel Isle (much family there. It's English and French & I have lots of both Guernsey french and Guernsey English in me). Add that to some Scotch and Prussian, and I'm a real mutt ac_biggrin ... The whole thing was the best time of my life ...

More recently visited grandfathers grave in Harrogate (Southern Yorkshire) RCAF cemetery ... cried going through Bradford on the way. It, looked like Saudi and felt dangerous (because it is for Infidel)... and Leeds, Castleford, Rotherham, etc etc all the way to York and back the other way to Manchester ... are gone or at best at stages of going .. They all are just places "to leave" now

S Yorkshire, the area I so loved before is hit hard, never to return to what they were .. soooo sad ... and done from London (and Berlin and Brussels) ... NOT by the wonderful locals ... many of whom attended the RCAF graves for decades .. I so hate to leave my grandfather there now .. Bradford (the worse of the worse) is only 5 miles or so from Harrogate

(oops,I forgot to mention my jewish relatives in London) ac_biggrin

The Channel Islands are nice. So is the Isle of Wight.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]