Replies: 10364
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:09:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Why most physically attractive women find us really old men repulsive

Started by Anonymous, October 31, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "JOE."Bald head, can't get it up and can't afford to take them for a limo ride.

No, that isn't why they find them repulsive...

Old people smell funny.

Old people are great company though, they have a treasure trove of great stories to tell.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE."Bald head, can't get it up and can't afford to take them for a limo ride.

Very funny.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Old people smell funny.

Old people are great company though, they have a treasure trove of great stories to tell.

Do you think that's the rule or an exaggerated stereotype caskur?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Old people smell funny.

The rule because people's sense of smell deteriorates like the rest of their body...And as they age they're less likely to bath and wash.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Old people smell funny.

The rule because people's sense of smell deteriorates like the rest of their body...And as they age they're less likely to bath and wash.

If they continue to bathe/shower everyday, they are fine.

caskur

Old people smell funny.

If they continue to bathe/shower everyday, they are fine.

They have to have clean clothes... My aunty who is 71 and a clean freak complained about her friend recently to me. She mentioned he smelled old... That got me thinking about things. My step-father is in his early 70's too and I've never smelt him so at least he is doing something right I think.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

My father passed away almost two years ago at the age of seventy one..

He had no odour, but he showered everyday until he was in palliative care.

Anonymous

Old people smell funny.

What age do you think the big stink begins. I would say seventy.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

Old people smell funny.

I've met people my age who stink.  Depends on the person's mental state.  I've walked past peope in public who look about 40-50s who literally reek in shit or BO...and the smell trails off down the isle.

I keep clean all the time.  I sometimes bathe every 2nd day, esp in winter cause it's so dry and my skin gets irritated...but I wash the privates and pits.

caskur

Old people smell funny.

I'm completely clueless but now that my aunty alerted me, I'm forewarned which is a good thing.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Old people smell funny.

I've met people my age who stink.  Depends on the person's mental state.  I've walked past peope in public who look about 40-50s who literally reek in shit or BO...and the smell trails off down the isle.

I keep clean all the time.  I sometimes bathe every 2nd day, esp in winter cause it's so dry and my skin gets irritated...but I wash the privates and pits.

We're not talking about BO... we're talking old people smell.

My husband tells people they stink and have to wear deorderant at work... He says to them he isn't interested in smelling their arm pits all day.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Old people smell funny.

My husband tells people they stink and have to wear deorderant at work... He says to them he isn't interested in smelling their arm pits all day.

I think if an elderly person is able to keep clean they do..

My father did until his cancer prevented  him from bathing.

Berry Sweet

Old people smell funny.

My parents are older and they dont smell.  Maybe it's a gene thing?  Some people smell and others dont?

What exactly is an old people smell?  Mothballs?  Stale and rank?  Dusty, mildewish?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview