Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Happy Halloween!! Stay safe!

Started by Superchecker, October 31, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Happy Halloween gang, stay safe out there today.

I'll be handing out treats on my bus this morning.

Will you be giving out treats today?

Will you wear a costume?
<t></t>

kiebers

Tonight will probably be storming. We have plenty to give out but I doubt there will be any kids out in the weather. And tonight is our normal Mexican food and Margaritas. Of course the margarita is the treat...the trick is to only drink one...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"...the trick is to only drink one...LOL

:roll:

ac_drinks

Its a work day, and Im printing all day, so I couldnt wear anything that might get in the way. Plus they dont dress up or even celebrate today in any way here, so I didnt bother. I'll prolly put on something when I get home, to hand out candy. Thats cool you handing out on the bus Super.

I'll celebrate Halloweed and eat pizza and cookies and watch horror movies tonight  :laugh:

Its also fun to break out the orange and black markers, paint up the head of your dick like a pumpkin, and send it to the lady saying "Happy Halloweenie!"  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Happy Halloween gang, stay safe out there today.

I'll be handing out treats on my bus this morning.

Will you be giving out treats today?

Will you wear a costume?

Hello Superchecker, I remember you gave out treats on your bus every October 31..

This will be my son's final year to go out out trick or treating..

He is going out with a friend..

It's a school night and my daughter has no plans..

I will be handing out treats until about eight o' clock and then it's lights out.

Anonymous

I live in a condo, so no door to door trick or treating.

I am going to drop into a bar on Dunlop Street for a couple pints. Watch the end of the Leafs game.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I live in a condo, so no door to door trick or treating.

I am going to drop into a bar on Dunlop Street for a couple pints. Watch the end of the Leafs game.

ac_drinks

I'll be drinking the leftover Kilbegan's Irish whiskey from my bday tonight. Just a couple shots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_drinks

I'll be drinking the leftover Kilbegan's Irish whiskey from my bday tonight. Just a couple shots.

Good, good. Two three Keith's on tap and that is it for me. After all, it is a school night. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_drinks

Good, good. Two three Keith's on tap and that is it for me. After all, it is a school night. :laugh3:

:laugh:

You get into anything this past Saturday night?

I dressed up in my Gandalf costume, went to an outdoor music venue at a cabin, got some wings, dressed up in my 70's costume and hit a club that was so packed we had to wait to get in due to maximum capacity limits. All was dressed up there.

Anonymous

ac_drinks

I dressed up in my Gandalf costume, went to an outdoor music venue at a cabin, got some wings, dressed up in my 70's costume and hit a club that was so packed we had to wait to get in due to maximum capacity limits. All was dressed up there.

I do not do costumes anymore. My girlfriend and I went out to eat Saturday night and watched seasonal movies when we got back.

Blazor

ac_drinks

I do not do costumes anymore. My girlfriend and I went to eat Saturday night and watched seasonal movies when we got back.

I would say dont let your inner child die, but I have reason to believe it died long ago  :laugh:

At least you had a good time  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

I just had the first group of kids come to my the door. It's nice having Halloween off for a change.

Anonymous

Anonymous

No candy beggars here on the farm. More time for barrel wash and shooting badgers. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

My kid is out with a group...8 kids...its a group costume...I'm at home with the lights off watching a movie soon...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My kid is out with a group...8 kids...its a group costume...I'm at home with the lights off watching a movie soon...

Is anyone giving out candy in your building Berry?