The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Trudeau tells elementary school kids opposition parties like to you know, shout and stuff

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What a stupid, divisive, destructive, inept, disaster of a pm.

In a cellphone video obtained by CBC News, the PM can be seen telling a group of students from Glashan Public School in Ottawa who were visiting Parliament Hill that they'll see members of the various political parties behaving differently during question period.

"You will see differences in behaviour on both sides of the house," Trudeau said in the video. "We try to stay, you know, serious and respectful. They like to shout. That's something that happens naturally in opposition."

Trudeau's opinion about the opposition's supposed behaviour didn't sit too well with Conservative MP Chris Warkentin. The Grand Prairie-Mackenzie MP told CBC News Trudeau's characterization of the opposition conveys the wrong message about those who don't agree with the Liberal government's plans.

The Grand Prairie-mackenzie MP told CBC News Trudeau's characterization of the opposition conveys the wrong message about those who don't agree with the Liberal government's plans.

Warkentin said it's concerning that Trudeau "would be presenting his party and the opposition in such a way that would lead young kids to believe that there was a good side and a bad side."

The MP said that the "prime minister probably shouldn't do that."

Warkentin concluded by stating bad behaviour is something that's shown from both sides of the floor, and that Trudeau "is a prime example of that."

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"What a stupid, divisive, destructive, inept, disaster of a pm.

In a cellphone video obtained by CBC News, the PM can be seen telling a group of students from Glashan Public School in Ottawa who were visiting Parliament Hill that they'll see members of the various political parties behaving differently during question period.

"You will see differences in behaviour on both sides of the house," Trudeau said in the video. "We try to stay, you know, serious and respectful. They like to shout. That's something that happens naturally in opposition."

Trudeau's opinion about the opposition's supposed behaviour didn't sit too well with Conservative MP Chris Warkentin. The Grand Prairie-Mackenzie MP told CBC News Trudeau's characterization of the opposition conveys the wrong message about those who don't agree with the Liberal government's plans.

The Grand Prairie-mackenzie MP told CBC News Trudeau's characterization of the opposition conveys the wrong message about those who don't agree with the Liberal government's plans.

Warkentin said it's concerning that Trudeau "would be presenting his party and the opposition in such a way that would lead young kids to believe that there was a good side and a bad side."

Warkentin concluded by stating bad behaviour is something that's shown from both sides of the floor, and that Trudeau "is a prime example of that."
Lying to and misleading children for political purposes is very slimy behavior.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"What a stupid, divisive, destructive, inept, disaster of a pm.

He is a social parasite on top of being an idiot.

Anonymous

I really dislike when adults manipulate children for their own agenda.

Anonymous

So,Justine whines to school kids because the Conservatives and Dippers are asking him tough questions. What a frickin wimp. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Me too.

In Australia, they're called "schools".

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Me too.

Agreed to both.  

I do find that each teacher has their own agenda.  Dont push your stupid ideas on my kid.

I have a friend who is in the navy.  His son did an art project on his dad this year for remberance day (it was a big issue for his son, very personal and his dad is his role model) so was so proud of his work...and his stupid teacher told him it wasnt good enough...and recommended he take the poppies out of his picture and replace it with native art....what a douche!   My friend is going to be having a word with that idiot teacher!

cc

Quote....take the poppies out of his picture and replace it with native art...

Unfkkingreal !!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Me too.

Agreed to both.  

I do find that each teacher has their own agenda.  Dont push your stupid ideas on my kid.

I have a friend who is in the navy.  His son did an art project on his dad this year for remberance day (it was a big issue for his son, very personal and his dad is his role model) so was so proud of his work...and his stupid teacher told him it wasnt good enough...and recommended he take the poppies out of his picture and replace it with native art....what a douche!   My friend is going to be having a word with that idiot teacher!

Tell her no fucking way. The poppies stay.

Anonymous

It certainly is.