Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurring the lines between legal and illegal immigration

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I feel so, so sorry for the Poms hosting the foreign mutts in hotels while the homeless grow and the health care systems strains under the weight.

I am never ever ever going to get over those foreigners mutts burning the thousand year old olive trees to keep warm themselves on one of those Greek islands.

I don't mind helping people who genuinely need a hand but that is after every true citizen has their needs met first.

I was talking to Az last night and the bitterness in his voice over our government and the US government and the ineptness of how they are run is now blazingly obvious the current crop of public funded parasites should die off into obscurity.

Maybe while we are dropping aliens into the ocean they could be joined by the pollies.. keep it nice and neat. Dispose the parasites in one go.

If I said anymore, ie how I really feel, I would be cancelled for hate speech...

My heart goes out to all European and Americans who have to house the mutts that unfortunately landed on their doorsteps.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Under Jim Crow Joe, more illegals are entering the US than there are babies born to American mothers.