News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Happened recently just down the road from me...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 08, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"They are heavy..

How much weight can they haul?

It varies by Province/State, but I run the exact same configuration as in pics, and I can pack 13 metric ton payload in truck, and about 12 metric ton in pony.  Basically 25 metric ton of material with tandem truck & tandem pony.

This brings the combo up close to the 43,100 kg legal gross weight for that configuration, which I run all the time.  You're either empty, or you're fully loaded.  I'm usually the latter, no pun intended.

I'd like to get a Class 1 DL just to say I did it.

But I wouldn't wanna do it for a living tho.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"I'd like to get a Class 1 DL just to say I did it.

Just like driving around extra long limo, except no drunk and passed out passengers for you to grope and fondle!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "JOE"I'd like to get a Class 1 DL just to say I did it.

Just like driving around extra long limo, except no drunk and passed out passengers for you to grope and fondle!

He is lying about being a limo driver.

Chuck Bronson

No he's not.  It is a job he's actually done.  Now, whether he is currently employed in this profession, I can't say for sure...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No he's not.  It is a job he's actually done.

Nope, he is lying. He got caught here in a lie about driving a limo. It is not as if anyone believes the lame attention whore anyway.

Chuck Bronson

Look, I know most of this forum believes everyone is lying about everything, but he has driven limo in the past.  Look at it this way...  if he was going to troll with a profession, why the fuck would he choose limo driver?  Come on!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Look, I know most of this forum believes everyone is lying about everything, but he has driven limo in the past.  Look at it this way...  if he was going to troll with a profession, why the fuck would he choose limo driver?  Come on!

So he can tell bullshit stories about all the non existent women he drives around in his pretend limo.

Everything Joe posts is 100 % bovine excrement.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So he can tell bullshit stories about all the non existent women he drives around in his pretend limo.

Not everyone posts bullshit 100% of the time, contrary to what you may think.

It wasn't that long ago that this forum doubted that Odinson lived in Finland.  First off, why would he make that up?  I think we all can be certain now that he does in fact live in Finland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Look, I know most of this forum believes everyone is lying about everything, but he has driven limo in the past.  Look at it this way...  if he was going to troll with a profession, why the fuck would he choose limo driver?  Come on!

So he can tell bullshit stories about all the non existent women he drives around in his pretend limo.

Well, I know he doesn't work as a limo driver and never did..

He should do more research about a pretend job before he picks one.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

Those B class trucks are awesome...but a bugger to wash after they've been unloaded.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"http://i63.tinypic.com/2nqbb0l.jpg">

http://i68.tinypic.com/2d0csxs.png">

http://i63.tinypic.com/nfsh6t.jpg">

It could have been much worse.