The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I am assembling the components...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 05, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"What a fucking stupid device.

I ordered two just for good measure!  One for me, and one as a gift.  On sale for $39.99 USD a piece (plus shipping)!  Proudly made in Texas!

I'd send your grumpy old ass one as a gift too, but I'm pretty sure Oz would frown upon something like this unique .30cal Mini-Cannon...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

I guess it's kinda cute, but I'd prefer something like this  ac_cool

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1904/30803252917_cb0baff205.jpg">
Permanently off his rocker

Chuck Bronson

Why not have both?  The mini-cannon would fit perfectly on any desk!  The barrels are stainless steel, but the 'carriage' is aluminum that can be ordered in four different shades to match any decor!

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Why not have both?  The mini-cannon would fit perfectly on any desk!  The barrels are stainless steel, but the 'carriage' is aluminum that can be ordered in four different shades!

I guess that doesn't hurt, but isn't gun powder illegal in Canada?  Though I could be wrong. ac_unsure

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"A lot more practical eh Zetsu.

Indeed  ac_cool   Not to mention the best and highest quality ones on the market are made by Ukrainian craftsmans.  ac_drinks

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Zetsu"I guess that doesn't hurt, but isn't gun powder illegal in Canada?  Though I could be wrong. ac_unsure

You are COMPLETELY wrong!

Black powder is completely legal to buy and possess in Canada by anyone (unless court order forbids possession) without any special licences or permits (although many gun stores will only sell it to those with a gun license, but this isn't a mandatory requirement), as is smokeless powder too.

There are requirements though, for them to record the sales of any smokeless or black powder in container form (but not in 'bullet form'), so you will have to provide a government ID card of some sort, and that info will be filed.

Chuck Bronson

So, the mini-cannon is what is considered an 'antique black powder device' in Canada.  No special licences or checks are required to buy/own/posses/transfer/ship, etc.  Regular "real gun" laws do not apply to it in this country.  It is essentially not considered a 'gun' in the eyes of the law, unless used in the commission of a crime!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
I'd send your grumpy old ass one as a gift too, but I'm pretty sure Oz would frown upon something like this unique .30cal Mini-Cannon...

It would be illegal in most developed countries.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"
It would be illegal in most developed countries.

Surprisingly they aren't.  Mini-cannons are sold all over Europe too, even in nations with strict gun control.

Only Australia may have an issue, but then again a slingshot ('Ging'...  see?  I'm learning foreign language!) is banned in half your country.  A fucking slingshot!   :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Right about now Bricktop would like to stuff a mini-cannon full of black powder, a bit of paper towel as wadding, and insert a .30cal steel ball...

To the delight of his wife and kids, everyone would be smiling after that little fucker went boom!

It's what men were meant to do!  

Then he realized that it wasn't ever meant to be possible where he lived.  He thought there would be some advantages for white people having to live in desert wasteland heat, but he was wrong...

Bricktop

Its a firearm, idiot.

In what CIVILISED country is it legal?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its a firearm, idiot.

In what CIVILISED country is it legal?

Actually, it's NOT considered a firearm in North America, and is also NOT considered a firearm in much of Europe either.  Hence, it is legal here and there, without the status as a true firearm.

And I'm the idiot?

Chuck Bronson

Chuck Bronson

Going to tell me what is legal here, Brick?

You've tried to do it in the past.