Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Mark Levin

Started by Anonymous, November 07, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"Yes. He is something else.

I think he is boycotting us right now, but I wonder what he would think of this brother. He's Ashkenazi, but he hates the left's open border madness.

He is, but I hope he returns.

Let me guess, he thinks we are shills of the joooos?

I don't give a shit if he loves or hates Jews. I disagree with him about Jews being of one mind on the political spectrum. I also disagree that Ashkenazis are even Jews.

Anonymous

I think he is boycotting us right now, but I wonder what he would think of this brother. He's Ashkenazi, but he hates the left's open border madness.

I don't give a shit if he loves or hates Jews. I disagree with him about Jews being of one mind on the political spectrum. I also disagree that Ashkenazis are even Jews.

I admit I haven't been impartial when people ridicule SCOUSE's beliefs..

Even though I find most conspiracy theories silly, I shouldn't encourage people who attack not his beliefs, but him personally.

Anonymous

I admit I haven't been impartial when people ridicule SCOUSE's beliefs..

Even though I find most conspiracy theories silly, I shouldn't encourage people who attack not his beliefs, but him personally.

Jesus, they aint building nazis like they used to. Hopefully he will harden the fuck up.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"I also disagree that Ashkenazis are even Jews.

Ashkenazi's are the only Jews that have DNA that can be singled out and associated with them, so I will counter your statement with the fact that the Ashkenazi's are true Jews.

The reason they cannot separate Sephardi Jew DNA is because they're mutts...  Too mixed in with various other Euro DNA, so they can't even extract a good Jew DNA code from them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Herman"I also disagree that Ashkenazis are even Jews.

Ashkenazi's are the only Jews that have DNA that can be singled out and associated with them, so I will counter your statement with the fact that the Ashkenazi's are true Jews.

The reason they cannot separate Sephardi Jew DNA is because they're mutts...  Too mixed in with various other Euro DNA, so they can't even extract a good Jew DNA code from them.

Herman has posted about that with links..

He has said they're homogeneous, but they are a European ethnicity with little to no DNA traced to the Middle East unlike Mizrahim..

">

Anonymous

Scouse may not like Mark Levin personally, but he might like his show. I want to see it.

cc

Seems posts missing here? or something .. Dunno what happened .

Levin was being discussed and I directly replied to that - my "he" was Levin

Had seen nothing on our resident (or absent or whatever) nazi, nor was I commenting on him .. assuming that is who "he" refers to

:confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Had seen nothing on our resident (or absent or whatever) nazi, nor was I commenting on him .. assuming that is who "he" refers to

Looks like a post is missing. Anyway, I look forward to seeing Levin's show.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

It seems I may have deleted a post or two of my own.

ac_blush

cc

Aw. that explains it - Thanks. I get it now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Looking back, it doesn't make sense.