Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Why does he say he was?

Just to piss you off!

:laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Chuck Bronson

I can just picture Bricktop nearly having a heart attack just a few minutes ago!   :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Ok, enough funnin'...  Fash had poorly worded this thread in such a way that made it sound like I was actually a Mod here, and could have possibly banned Berry Sweet and confined Blurt to the Retarded Rodeo.

I can't do those things.  I can pin topics and such, which I probably shouldn't be able to do, but whatev...

Bricktop can rest easy again, and Fash should have probably worded her OP a bit better.  I just rolled with it!

Shows over folks, everyone can go home now!

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"

Just to piss you off!

Fuck off, idiot.

I'm talking to the organ grinder, not the monkeys.

Bricktop

If you leave again, Blurt, I shall hunt you down and recite passages of Vogon poetry at you through a megaphone at full volume.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know how that happened, but we have had some strange things happen..

Somehow Mel and Green_Hornet had mod privileges and Berry Sweet was briefly banned for example..

Please accept my apology and I can assure you, being caged was unintentional and you are now free.

ac_smile

Come back Blurt. I'll let you borrow some of my dresses.

Bricktop

Like Blurt would wear denim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Like Blurt would wear denim.

:laugh:

Blurt

Hey, I'd wear denim.

I just prefer my denim stone-washed, not barrel-washed.

Thanks for removing the bars, Fash.

Leo, I will take your reciting Vogon poetry as a cortex-deliquescing threat. I shall retaliate by throwing a bucket of water in your face while your army of monkey-men stand frozen on the spot, and then I'll give your empty robes and pointy hat to Shen.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, I'd wear denim.

Leo, I will take your reciting Vogon poetry as a cortex-deliquescing threat. I shall retaliate by throwing a bucket of water in your face while your army of monkey-men stand frozen on the spot, and then I'll give your empty robes and pointy hat to Shen.

Sorry about that Blurt.

I'm glad you returned.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, I'd wear denim.

Of course you realise this means WAR, my little munchkin.

:2lc4sh4_th:

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "kiebers"

Just to piss you off!

Fuck off, idiot.

Nah...I was laughing at Mel's post and the organ grinder didn't seem to mind. So you can kindly fuck off.... ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

You and Mel do make a great pair. You have a lot in common.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"You and Mel do make a great pair. You have a lot in common.

Honestly, I've felt that Mel would make a great Texan. I dont think however that Kiebers would make a good Canadian  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You and Mel do make a great pair. You have a lot in common.

Honestly, I've felt that Mel would make a great Texan. I dont think however that Kiebers would make a good Canadian  :laugh:

Would either of them make good Israelis.
The Russian Rock It