Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Blurt

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blurt"
And what does that mean, "this means war"? Must everything be a battle with you?

Bricktop has a brain that is permanantly stuck in the era when he was in Grade 6, and attempted to be the playground bully.  These forums are the playground, he attempts to be a bully, but the ONLY thing he accomplishes is coming across as an eleven year old boy, which is quite the feat for someone that's almost 70.

He wants to be taken seriously so hard, but nobody does.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Honestly, I've felt that Mel would make a great Texan. I dont think however that Kiebers would make a good Canadian  :laugh:

Here's something interesting for you...  My DNA test allows me to see where people related to me reside, meaning those that have taken the test also.  I have virtually no relatives in Canada, but the most in California of any place, followed closely by Texas as the highest number of relatives!  California, while nice geographically, wouldn't be my first choice to live in though...  It USED to be good, but not so much anymore.  San Fran is nice weatherwise though, and a nice place if you're a multi-millionaire!

I'd fit right in with the 'good old boys,' minus my non-southern accent...  You'd just have to learn to put up with that though!

Ha! Too funny on your relatives in Texas, I knew it was in your DNA!  :laugh:

Hang around me long enough and we'll convert you over to a Southern accent in no time  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You and Mel do make a great pair. You have a lot in common.

You mean like the fact that neither of us are here solely for the purpose of creating problems and friction where none existed before, and to spend day and night here hurling childish insults at one another non-stop, like you do?  You mean like that 'in common?'

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"Ha! Too funny on your relatives in Texas, I knew it was in your DNA!  :laugh:

Hang around me long enough and we'll convert you over to a Southern accent in no time  :thumbup:

I was quite surprised that the vast majority are located in the Southern US States!

And I can actually fake a Southern accent pretty good!  Years ago when I trucked long haul, I was running late at night with a convoy of guys in the US.  We were clowning on the CB, and I told a story about how I was a killer on the run after having to kill my wife and children, all in a Southern accent.  They were actually quite impressed how well I managed to make it believable!  I think a couple of them may have actually believed me!   :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ha! Too funny on your relatives in Texas, I knew it was in your DNA!  :laugh:

I was quite surprised that the vast majority are located in the Southern US States!

And I can actually fake a Southern accent pretty good!  Years ago when I trucked long haul, I was running late at night with a convoy of guys in the US.  We were clowning on the CB, and I told a story about how I was a killer on the run after having to kill my wife and children, all in a Southern accent.  They were actually quite impressed how well I managed to make it believable!  I think a couple of them may have actually believed me!   :shock:

JOE is terrible at faking a Southern drawl....and pretending to be a limo driver.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

JOE is terrible at faking a Southern drawl....and pretending to be a limo driver.

He is a repetitive troll.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"No denim dresses for you, Leo!

And what does that mean, "this means war"? Must everything be a battle with you?

By the way, Canada  still has the fiercer critters, sorry to say.

To wit, Mel.

I'm competitive by nature.

T'was ever thus.

If the ferocity of Canada's critters is gauged by Mel, you live in a very safe country indeed.

Three people have been killed in the last three weeks by sharks off our shores. 4 died in the desert a couple of weeks ago after their car broke down and they had no water.

See...sooooo competitive...

Chuck Bronson

8,000 people die in Canada every year from hypothermia, and that is a very conservative figure...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"8,000 people die in Canada every year from hypothermia, and that is a very conservative figure...

Is that homeless people?

Chuck Bronson

Probably mostly drunken Indians, but they are people too!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"8,000 people die in Canada every year from hypothermia, and that is a very conservative figure...

Which typically involves drugs and alcohol.

Chuck Bronson

The Abo's have it easier...  It's always nice and warm where they pass out.

Bricktop

Which is why many perish in the desert.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Which typically involves drugs and alcohol.

Lots of alcoholics and junkies in Vancouver.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

:roll:

See, its in your genes, so you're a lil like Deadskin too and hes from the south  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.