The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Photoshop Hijinks

Started by Blazor, November 14, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Have fun....

https://i.imgur.com/mHrRL0r.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Have fun....

https://i.imgur.com/mHrRL0r.jpg?1">

Nice picture kiebers..

And they will have fun.

Blazor

A margarita inspired post  :thumbup:

And your beard is finally growing back in lol. Im the same, gotta have some fuzz on my chin. With me if I dont then I dont have a chin lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"A margarita inspired post  :thumbup:

And your beard is finally growing back in lol. Im the same, gotta have some fuzz on my chin. With me if I dont then I dont have a chin lol.

The amount of facial hair kiebers has is perfect..

I don't like long unkempt beards that so many young men have.

:negative:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I agree. Yeah I have to trim mine up every couple weeks. I dont like it long either, begins to itch lol. Scruffy is perfect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I agree. Yeah I have to trim mine up every couple weeks. I dont like it long either, begins to itch lol. Scruffy is perfect.

Those long beards that are popular with young men like look terrible in my opinion.

Blazor

Those long beards that are popular with young men like look terrible in my opinion.

Depends on the person, I just hate that a lot of the ones doing it are simply doing it to look trendy. If its groomed properly and the person looks like a baby without it, then grow it lol.

kiebers

I just got rid of the full beard...always had the goat. I did trim it yesterday. And yes it was a margarita night but that was before I had one. It was a friends reading glasses that she let me use and inspired the pic. Gotta love the pink feminine glasses. While my vision has improved 95% with the cataract removals, I still have difficulty in low light menu print....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Depends on the person, I just hate that a lot of the ones doing it are simply doing it to look trendy. If its groomed properly and the person looks like a baby without it, then grow it lol.

There are exceptions of course, but in general, short and neat is better in my opinion.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

I just got rid of the full beard...always had the goat. I did trim it yesterday. And yes it was a margarita night but that was before I had one. It was a friends reading glasses that she let me use and inspired the pic. Gotta love the pink feminine glasses. While my vision has improved 95% with the cataract removals, I still have difficulty in low light menu print....LOL

I remember a while back you said you shaved it all off and wasnt sharing pics lol. I always gotta have a goat too lol. I thought those were feminine glasses! But I didnt know if you were playing around or what lol. They kinda look red and stylish in a way, thought you might be trying to keep us with the cool kids  :laugh:

Awesome on the vision improving!

Blazor

There are exceptions of course, but in general, short and neat is better in my opinion.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Bricktop

Once again, the King struts his stuff...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Once again, the King struts his stuff...

">
That's excellent Bricktop.

Bricktop

Thank you.

I hope young Blazor is taking note and practicing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Thank you.

I hope young Blazor is taking note and practicing.

Blazor and kiebers are both practicing..

They are looking for a percussionist to complete their group.