The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Photoshop Hijinks

Started by Blazor, November 14, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

[size=200]10/10[/size]

Well done, Sir! Well done!  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"You are the king.... :thumbup:  ac_drinks

:laugh:

Well if you like that, you're gonna LOVE this  :roll:

https://i.ibb.co/Wz7dXrc/Cashew-Hazzard.jpg">

They keep getting better. :thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"

Thanks y'all  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"A chop of Leo's face on Daisy Duke's body in 3... 2... 1...

Oh, that's right.

Encourage him.

:oeudC:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Then you shall be banned too.

kiebers

Outstanding.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

There is another pic you could have used though. Beard would have matched the hair better...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

There is another pic you could have used though. Beard would have matched the hair better...LOL

Think I know the one you speak of, and I almost did, cause you fit the character much better, but I would've needed a fourth member, and Gordy is the only other one right now. Unless you're talking about another pic I have of you on hand lol. I did go through them, and still thought that one worked best lol. Cause one was too dark, and the other the quality wasnt there. Believe it or not, the lip curl was the same on Luke as you weirdly, and even weirder, Brick almost matched Daisy face expression wise too lol.

"Just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm!"

Chuck Bronson

I grew up watching the 'good old boys' with their Generah Ree!

There's a hobby store in town that has a huge selection of die-cast car models (not like the matchbox ones, but the bigger more expensive models)...  I bet they'd have the General Lee model...  Might have to take a look...  I have a spot here where the General Lee could park.

Anonymous

Think I know the one you speak of, and I almost did, cause you fit the character much better, but I would've needed a fourth member, and Gordy is the only other one right now. Unless you're talking about another pic I have of you on hand lol. I did go through them, and still thought that one worked best lol. Cause one was too dark, and the other the quality wasnt there. Believe it or not, the lip curl was the same on Luke as you weirdly, and even weirder, Brick almost matched Daisy face expression wise too lol.

BT's face does look like Daisy Duke. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

They keep getting better. :thumbup:

That is terrific IHJ.

Chuck Bronson

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I grew up watching the 'good old boys' with their Generah Ree!

There's a hobby store in town that has a huge selection of die-cast car models (not like the matchbox ones, but the bigger more expensive models)...  I bet they'd have the General Lee model...  Might have to take a look...  I have a spot here where the General Lee could park.

I want a Dixie horn for my Jeep  :thumbup:

I've asked my son the past 2 Christmas's, but didnt get it, and he already said this year "no one is getting anything". He's buying an '83 S10 pickup.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

BT's face does look like Daisy Duke. :laugh3:

You have no idea how similar they were! I even put the faces side by side and almost posted it  :laugh:

kiebers

You have no idea how similar they were! I even put the faces side by side and almost posted it  :laugh:

You could do one of those social media puzzles, "one of these is different, share when you see it"
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone