News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

You Asian bullies leave Scouse alone over there!

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 18, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop":001_rolleyes:

She is very good looking.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's bad enough that you Asians tag-team battled him right outta this forum, but now Fash and Shen are tag-teaming him next door!  He has enough members there to battle with without the Asian influence!

And since I cannot post there, I cannot provide any backup...    :sneaky2:

You really miss that place don't ya.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I see Mel doing more damage LOL

I'm harmless, and damage nothing...  The only ones that have claimed I do, and continue to sully my once good name, are mentally defective.  They know this, and simply get pissed off when I point that fact out to them, about their mental disabilities...

The other 99% of the posters I get along with just fine, or at least manage to co-exist with well enough!

Semen, on the other hand, first off has a knack for repetitive spam...  Same pics, same insults, over and over.  I'll give you an example...  I'm 5' 11", and 165 lbs of lean mean.  People that have met me, or have seen my pics in the past can attest to this.  Yet I've lost count as to how many times Semen has posted the same 'fat trucker' pic, over and over again, simply because I own and operate a truck.  He is not capable of basic levels of comprehension.

Which brings us to the second issue...  While English is indeed his first language, he is essentially illiterate.  Plus, he has no entagraty!

However, I think what got his ass tossed from here, was him PM'ing most of the female members here threatening PM's...  Which is a line crossed that isn't tolerated here.

Essentially he's just a repetitive bore that has very little dynamic ability to add much to any topic in general, which even that could be tolerated if he didn't spend all his time trying to attack posters with his repetitive, illiterate spam, and limited mental cognitive skills.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

I'm harmless, and damage nothing...  The only ones that have claimed I do, and continue to sully my once good name, are mentally defective.  They know this, and simply get pissed off when I point that fact out to them, about their mental disabilities...

The other 99% of the posters I get along with just fine, or at least manage to co-exist with well enough!

Tell me what I should do with my cat...

He got his tail ripped off a week ago tuesday.

There is nothing left of the tail.. It was ripped off of its socket..

Chuck Bronson

I read that issue about your cat on the other forum.  You are responsible now for what's in your cats best interest...

What are your thoughts about its long term chances for recovery?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You should make a thread about that and tell us how it happened.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

You should make a thread about that and tell us how it happened.

There you go.