Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey Fash!

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 16, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"How is your Van vacation going?  You notice these latest fashions here when it's pouring rain and dark @ 5:00 also?     :laugh:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2vanozt.png">

I'm just so glad the police still haven't banned drivers like me from wearing sunglasses in the middle of the freaking night.  Please cheer for me when I go vs these idiots in black after 8pm.  :001_tongue:

Why do you wear sunglasses in the evening while driving?

It's kind of like my curse, and the constant war I have to fight inside me due to my mental disorder.  The problem is the face, mainly the 2 sensory organs, the eyes and mouth have a lot of nerves linked to the brain, though I can contain my facial expression from being use by another me inside my mind, but in the end it taxes a crazily insane amount of my mental stamina, so I just have given up and either cover up the top half of my face with a pair of sunglasses or the bottom half with a surgery mask.

Oh my Zetsu..

:ohmy:

Than you just keep wearing your sunglasses after dark.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"How is your Van vacation going?  You notice these latest fashions here when it's pouring rain and dark @ 5:00 also?     :laugh:

I'm just so glad the police still haven't banned drivers like me from wearing sunglasses in the middle of the freaking night.  Please cheer for me when I go vs these idiots in black after 8pm.  :001_tongue:

It's kind of like my curse, and the constant war I have to fight inside me due to my mental disorder.  The problem is the face, mainly the 2 sensory organs, the eyes and mouth have a lot of nerves linked to the brain, though I can contain my facial expression from being use by another me inside my mind, but in the end it taxes a crazily insane amount of my mental stamina, so I just have given up and either cover up the top half of my face with a pair of sunglasses or the bottom half with a surgery mask.

Oh my Zetsu..

I'm really grateful for your concern, but it's something you really dun have to be too considerate about, this issue has been with me for almost 15 years, but I believe things are improving slowly and getting the hang of it.  And I'm happy you asked, since 99.9% people don't bother and just jump straight into their own conclusions, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Oh my Zetsu..

I'm really grateful for your concern, but it's something you really dun have to be too considerate about, this issue has been with me for almost 15 years, but I believe things are improving slowly and getting the hang of it.  And I'm happy you asked, since 99.9% people don't bother and just jump straight into their own conclusions, lol.

You have been very candid about your life Zetsu, which takes courage, especially in this type of medium which encourages a rush to judgment..

I'm so happy you are seeing an improvement.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why do you wear sunglasses in the evening while driving?

So he can watch you weave then breathe your story lines...

And keep track of the visions in his eyes...

And forget his name while you collect your claim...

And see the light that's right before his eyes.