News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You Asian bullies leave Scouse alone over there!

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 18, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

It's bad enough that you Asians tag-team battled him right outta this forum, but now Fash and Shen are tag-teaming him next door!  He has enough members there to battle with without the Asian influence!

And since I cannot post there, I cannot provide any backup...    :sneaky2:

Bricktop

Oh well...he'll just have to cope without your valorous intervention.

cc

It was (and maybe still is) awful ... beyond description.

I almost found myself jumping in to save him

I said "almost"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It was (and maybe still is) awful ... beyond description.

I almost found myself jumping in to save him

I said "almost"

I am so surprised how sensitive SCOUSE is.

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's bad enough that you Asians tag-team battled him right outta this forum, but now Fash and Shen are tag-teaming him next door!  He has enough members there to battle with without the Asian influence!

Scouse is a bit weird, but alright. Seamajor is the reason I will not be posting there again. He seems illiterate and he follows people around screwing up discussions.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's bad enough that you Asians tag-team battled him right outta this forum, but now Fash and Shen are tag-teaming him next door!  He has enough members there to battle with without the Asian influence!

Scouse is a bit weird, but alright. Seamajor is the reason I will not be posting there again. He seems illiterate and he follows people around screwing up discussions.

Seamajor is a forum cancer and he's permanently banned from here.

Blazor

I dont let Sea get to me, I just scroll past his posts that are like that.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"

I don't have time for idiots.

What is that guy's native language? It can't be English.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Scouse is a wimp. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Scouse and C minor are similar. Eveyone who calls out Scouse's retardation are Zionists and all of C minor's enemies are Trump. They are both uneducated and have a limited vocabulary.

Blazor

I don't have time for idiots.

What is that guy's native language? It can't be English.

I believe it is  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Exactly. He's harmless
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

Exactly. He's harmless

That's what you think Kylie.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I see Mel doing more damage LOL

Do you know why Seamajor is the only person we've permanently banned?