The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pet injuries.

Started by Odinson, November 19, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Good to hear!

Could the Vet ever determine what was the possible cause of tail getting lacerated?

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"Awww, I finally found your soft side  :thumbup:

always!! we are their voice, I've been on many internet animal abuse crusades and will always expose the scum hurting animals for pleasure..

real sad is how friendly wild animals are becoming since lots of humans do respect animals lives and make them tame which is just a recipe for disaster either some sick fuck takes advantage and inflicts pain or the wild animals try to incorporate themselves with humans but still have that opportunistic survival mode and end up gaining numbers leading to food raids and even baby snatching

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

always!! we are their voice, I've been on many internet animal abuse crusades and will always expose the scum hurting animals for pleasure..

real sad is how friendly wild animals are becoming since lots of humans do respect animals lives and make them tame which is just a recipe for disaster either some sick fuck takes advantage and inflicts pain or the wild animals try to incorporate themselves with humans but still have that opportunistic survival mode and end up gaining numbers leading to food raids and even baby snatching

I knew a farmer not too far from here that had a permit to keep a cougar. It was a big male too. It appeared quite tame. He even had a chain type leash for it. But, it killed one of his dogs.

They are not meant to be pets

Blazor

Well you've earned more points with me my friend  ac_drinks

As far as my stray cats I take care of, they know to trust no one but me  :laugh:

Its a shame they dont make kitty glasses, I swear my oldest has gone blind for the most part.

I take care of 4 indoors (Lucky, Pebbles, Zena, and Atlas) and 4 outdoors (Bear, Stripey, Scar, and Pippin) lol.

Here are two of mine, Atlas and Pebbles, and I caught this the other day, reminded me of a human centipede but a kitty centipede to a degree  :laugh:

https://preview.ibb.co/bD8PnA/kittypede.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

As far as my stray cats I take care of, they know to trust no one but me  :laugh:

Its a shame they dont make kitty glasses, I swear my oldest has gone blind for the most part.

I take care of 4 indoors (Lucky, Pebbles, Zena, and Atlas) and 4 outdoors (Bear, Stripey, Scar, and Pippin) lol.

Here are two of mine, Atlas and Pebbles, and I caught this the other day, reminded me of a human centipede but a kitty centipede to a degree  :laugh:

So cute

ac_wub

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

So cute

ac_wub

If you think thats cute, let me post the one I have on my puter at home later. Same 2 kittys, but the one on the left was a kitten, and in the same pose lol. He looks up to Pebbles as either his dad or big brother but they aint related.

@realAzhyaAryola

I will gladly admire other people's pets but I am done looking after other living things with four legs. I am happy to look after living things rooted in soil.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Those blasted animals are so cute.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/uploads/2013/03/npevi-baby-sleeping-with-puppies.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Those blasted animals are so cute.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/uploads/2013/03/npevi-baby-sleeping-with-puppies.jpg">

Oh my gosh, that's so cute.

ac_wub

@realAzhyaAryola

Just saying. This golden langur has a human-like face or eyes. Yikes.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Just saying. This golden langur has a human-like face or eyes. Yikes.

">

The eyes are very human looking.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Good to hear!

Could the Vet ever determine what was the possible cause of tail getting lacerated?

Just further speculation..

She said she has seen forest cats with similar injuries.. And that they have healed without any medical help.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

I knew a farmer not too far from here that had a permit to keep a cougar. It was a big male too. It appeared quite tame. He even had a chain type leash for it. But, it killed one of his dogs.

They are not meant to be pets

Even if you have raised them since they were cubs.. They still turn on you.

The predator instincts are just too strong.

Blazor

Here ya go Fash, not exact position but close lol.

https://preview.ibb.co/nwLaeq/Atlasn-Peb.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Blazor"Here ya go Fash, not exact position but close lol.

https://preview.ibb.co/nwLaeq/Atlasn-Peb.jpg">

The one on the right looks exactly like my cat.  ac_biggrin