Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump could be the best president for African-Americans since LBJ

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

By Larry Elder

Abraham Lincoln, when informed that Gen. Ulysses S. Grant was a drunk, famously asked Grant's accusers what whisky he was drinking so Lincoln could send a barrel to every general in the army. Keep this in mind when U.S. President Donald Trump's critics accuse him of "racism" against blacks.

Under this "racist" president, If Trump set out to hurt blacks by pushing economic policies that helped reduce black unemployment to an all time low; by attempting to stop unskilled illegal alien workers from competing with unskilled blacks for jobs and wages; and by empowering inner-city black parents, rather than the government, to pick the school for their children, then Trump needs to go back to racism school.

Anonymous

But, LBJ has the stain of Vietnam on his legacy where a lot young black men died..

And he used the n word all the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, LBJ has the stain of Vietnam on his legacy where a lot young black men died..

And he used the n word all the time.

True, and he said if "niggers" are going to vote, we might as well have them vote for Democrats. But, he did enact the Civil rights Act of 1964 that was fist proposed by JFK.

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"By Larry Elder

Abraham Lincoln, when informed that Gen. Ulysses S. Grant was a drunk, famously asked Grant's accusers what whisky he was drinking so Lincoln could send a barrel to every general in the army. Keep this in mind when U.S. President Donald Trump's critics accuse him of "racism" against blacks.

Under this "racist" president, If Trump set out to hurt blacks by pushing economic policies that helped reduce black unemployment to an all time low; by attempting to stop unskilled illegal alien workers from competing with unskilled blacks for jobs and wages; and by empowering inner-city black parents, rather than the government, to pick the school for their children, then Trump needs to go back to racism school.

Some of the things said about Trump are so dumb. Racist being one of the dumber ones.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "seoulbro"By Larry Elder

Some of the things said about Trump are so dumb. Racist being one of the dumber ones.

TDS sufferers believe stopping illegal immigration is racist.

@realAzhyaAryola

I read this newspaper yesterday morning over my morning coffee. It was a very good read.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I read this newspaper yesterday morning over my morning coffee. It was a very good read.

I agree. I enjoy reading Larry Elder's articles.