Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The NAZI Appreciation Thread...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 20, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

...even CC gets a little 'wet' down there, while viewing the NAZI appreciation thread!

This hasn't happened to her since Leonard Cohen released "The Future" in 1992!

http://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0062/86/1370494588722.jpg">

Bricktop

Mel, you don't have to try so hard to prove you're a gibbering idiot.

We all know you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...even CC gets a little 'wet' down there, while viewing the NAZI appreciation thread!

This hasn't happened to her since Leonard Cohen released "The Future" in 1992!

http://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0062/86/1370494588722.jpg">

Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List.

Erica Mena

A lot of those Nazi's were extremely good looking.

Shame they're all in Hell
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"A lot of those Nazi's were extremely good looking.

Maybe the ones in Hollywood movies, but Himmler, Goehring, Hess, Borman, Goebbels, Speer and the fuhrer himself were not attractive at all.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Maybe the ones in Hollywood movies, but Himmler, Goehring, Hess, Borman, Goebbels, Speer and the fuhrer himself were not attractive at all.

A few of those names were in the NWO vid I posted last night.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

But, it's two and a half hours long.

Blazor

There are Parts, watch a lil here and there lol. The first time I watched it, I watched it twice! Seen it prolly 5 times now. Last night I watched most of it but skipped some parts. Was a nice refresher. It involves the Banksters, how we were tricked into wars, 9-11, the Bilderbergs, etc.

Anonymous

There are Parts, watch a lil here and there lol. The first time I watched it, I watched it twice! Seen it prolly 5 times now. Last night I watched most of it but skipped some parts. Was a nice refresher. It involves the Banksters, how we were tricked into wars, 9-11, the Bilderbergs, etc.

I haven't read a conspiracy theory yet about 9-11 that held water.

Blazor

Ah, but this one has some good stuff! The engineers were interviewed too I believe.

The 9-11 part, its important, but there is other important stuff in that vid, and its a lot of FACTS, not kooky stuff.

Anonymous

Ah, but this one has some good stuff! The engineers were interviewed too I believe.

The 9-11 part, its important, but there is other important stuff in that vid, and its a lot of FACTS, not kooky stuff.

Oh, I've heard them all and paying an engineer or security expert does not change the fact that none of those conspiracy theories hold water.

Blazor

Oh, I've heard them all and paying an engineer or security expert does not change the fact that none of those conspiracy theories hold water.

Of course they tried to get rid of all the evidence, the mayor had all the debris removed ASAP from the crime scene, and they were not able to do a proper investigation. So we have to rely on other clues.

Anonymous

Of course they tried to get rid of all the evidence, the mayor had all the debris removed ASAP from the crime scene, and they were not able to do a proper investigation. So we have to rely on other clues.

The 9-11 attack was planned by Al qaeda operatives for years  before it actually happened..

But, I've read every other conspiracy theory about 9-11, one more won't hurt.

Blazor

The 9-11 attack was planned by Al qaeda operatives for years  before it actually happened..

But, I've read every other conspiracy theory about 9-11, one more won't hurt.

:laugh:  "one more wont hurt". Yeah I've seen a lot too.

cc

After having seen inside info at Filippine Intel on the extensive and somewhat similar plot (Operation Bojinka) they lucked into and broke up Jan 1995 ...   mate "called it" ... picked the towers and likelihood of CIA and / or Defense Dept and / or White House as "some" of those were "for certain" targets that "WOULD" be hit with planes ... save only finding KSM first, which they did not

After the failed 1993 Tower  bombing by KSM's nephew Yousef  ... and knowing islam does not take defeat ... and studying KSM's MO  .. and the overseas plot .... it was too obvious what was coming. In fact he thought about it every time he turned the TV on in the morning. By around 2000 he expected it anytime

He also had me a believer that it would inevitably happen that we were looking at 'when", and not "if"

Then it happened as he and Filippine Intel said it would .. . and sure enough KSM was the leader / planned.

Never  have had much sympathy for conspiracy minds  .. and then when it followed almost exactly  the personally predicted pattern for real, "not much" turned  to NONE
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell